Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys, yeah that color is easily the best color I've seen on any boot in my opinion. The texture is better than my dark Browns too actually. The color is almost ambiguous. It's like a dusty grey beige? Very versatile. So glad I grabbed.

And nice collection back there! Good variety, always like to see LV Dons
+1

Exactly what I was thinking. Best colorway and it can go with anything and everything IMO. Pics would show cream / brownish type of beige but in person it seems to switch between beige and gray. The material is topnotch as well.

Thanks 23soles appreciate the complement! Dope fit!

I hear you RFX45
 :D .

Finally came across a good situation to cop myself some BV boots. 590 Euros then 73.75 Euros tourist tax refund so that's about $562 stateside.

The craftsmanship and quality on these. Crepe soles give maximum comfort. Plus Im actually digging this Toffee colorway more in person. Im sold.

The material on these...

Without flash.

And yes Im a US11-11.5 in Nikes etc., 44 on designer sneakers and 43 on these (my Arena size) fits me comfortably with a little room at the toe part.

How'd you size on the baby cats?

SS 16

I'm looking those mint and cream CPs.

Tech Runners for casual Friday:

Last edited:
I like those CP colors, but feel some of them need a white/sail midsole. Just my .02 cents.

Last edited:
Cream cp's are dope...other colors are meh

Cp Chelsea's look more and more unappealing every time I see them.

Help ya'll!

I wear 99.9% monochromatic colors..black jeans/faded black jeans usually, with only blacks/greys/whites on top.  

Should I go for the Toffee BV's or Espresso?!? Need some advice stat.  I've never seen either in real life and I'm torn between which one to pick.

Help ya'll!

I wear 99.9% monochromatic colors..black jeans/faded black jeans usually, with only blacks/greys/whites on top.  

Should I go for the Toffee BV's or Espresso?!? Need some advice stat.  I've never seen either in real life and I'm torn between which one to pick.
Toffee is rather grey. Espresso is very brown. Toffee seems more fitting. 

I want those toffees but I still haven't received my pre-order for my black suede CP's. It has been MONTHS. Last time I called my SA got a promotion and my pre-order was transferred to someone else. This is getting ridiculous I just want them already.

lol i wish, for now I ordered both--and I'll decide which one i like better. BV website got a size 10 return in toffee, grabbed onto it quick. and then barneys randomly got the espresso's back in 9.5, so i grabbed onto it from there.  pretty good deal--getting $75 purple card and 5.5% cash back via ebates for the espressos.

I want those toffees but I still haven't received my pre-order for my black suede CP's. It has been MONTHS. Last time I called my SA got a promotion and my pre-order was transferred to someone else. This is getting ridiculous I just want them already.

The ones you ordered from Chicago or SF? If SF, then the manager that took those preorders left and their preorder process is all messed up, I've heard.

And I posted those CP colors a while back after Sunny23 showed me. I think they look great but yes some could use an off white/white midsole.
The burgundy and Mustards are perfect as is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom