Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wash your face B, you're buggin. Pink joints and mint joints look fuego.
same I'm definitely getting mint maybe pink. Does anyone think these will be difficult to get? Should I preorder them for 410$? I was going to wait bc I can usually find them with some type of discount be it 10-20%.

My High end business. MMM GATs are such a cool color.

Pics showing up like crap smh

Last edited:
For BV website orders, are they always shipped from Italy?...Your order is in transit from the Italian warehouse to the US Distribution Center. 
Upon arrival your package will be dispatched by our US Center and the Tracking Number will be sent to you via e-mail.

I purchased a pair of CP chelsea boots then about a week later found out Bottega Veneta was releasing their version.  Upon comparing both, the Bottega version was definitely way better in terms of quality.  I prefer the shape of it also.  It makes sense considering they're about $300 more expensive but I think it's worth the extra money on those.

Last edited:
I agree BV >>> CP; but the CPs are pretty awesome. They're a little more sleek. They look way better on that they do off. The CPs are more comfortable imo. BV are way more versatile and can be mad casual or dressed up. The $300 price difference is def justifiable

I want those toffees but I still haven't received my pre-order for my black suede CP's. It has been MONTHS. Last time I called my SA got a promotion and my pre-order was transferred to someone else. This is getting ridiculous I just want them already.

The ones you ordered from Chicago or SF? If SF, then the manager that took those preorders left and their preorder process is all messed up, I've heard.

And I posted those CP colors a while back after Sunny23 showed me. I think they look great but yes some could use an off white/white midsole.
The burgundy and Mustards are perfect as is.

The ones I ordered from Seattle flagship. Shocked they haven't even gotten their shipment yet. My Khaki's are starting to get beat. Been wearing them a lot.

feeling those FOG shoes as well, wonder where jerry will wind off pricing them

anyone seen these SLP boots in person?  have been looking for something like the harness boot but with a chunkier military style sole, but afraid these will look more like rainbows...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom