Post Pics of how you wear xv's with pants

Hey i got a pair of Xv's and i can't find now right way to wear em with pants can the nt'ers with em show me how they rock theres

in my birthday suit can't post a picture though.
add 1 more to the post count got to make that 300 mark!!!!

Originally Posted by cdreece

in my birthday suit can't post a picture though.
add 1 more to the post count got to make that 300 mark!!!!
smh.gif

Don't mean to be an %^& (yes I do
laugh.gif
) but shouldn't this be in the sneaker showcase forum?

I'm sayin

Get a pair of XV SEs instead... and wear your jeans how you wear them with your other shoes.

I have 1 pair of XV's but they still DS

CDP
I got it for the 8's and only cuz they were on sale for $230

The 15's are HOT! i love mines and many jordan heads at my school love them to.
aye bro, i just stuff mines and let the laces hang out and i fold up my pants and they stay on top of the tongue.
you should look at my post i made in the sneaker showcase and you will find many pictures in there. good luck

don't own a pair of xv's, never plan on it either. ranks up there with fusions! but everyone has different tastes.

i would post a picture but i haven't worn my flint grey one in years and my cdp 15 are in the bottom of the stack but i can't wait for retro 15 i wannasee why type of colors will they come out with

i own a pair of blk n red xv for collecting purposes. wanted to buy another pair to wear. imo i think the xv are really underrated. to the op, i say wear themin the summer with some cargo shorts such as a pair of cameos. it really looks like a shoe to wear with shorts. hopefully i can find a cdp pair in the outletssomeday to wear.

Back
Top Bottom