Post Pics of you Playing HS or College Sports...

Ive been browsing NT for awhile now and i never seen a thread like this..i just wanted to see who has played sports in HS or even college in S&T.
You can also post stats and/or newspaper articles if available.

I played AAU Ball, i never played in high school but my older brother and younger brother both play.
l_e555131d61f0583d1f35ccd8fbcb4791.jpg

My Older Brother, Lou, Plays for a junior college in New Mexico.

Scoring
[table][tr][th="col"][/th] [th="col"]G[/th] [th="col"]FG[/th] [th="col"]Pct[/th] [th="col"]3P[/th] [th="col"]Pct[/th] [th="col"]FT[/th] [th="col"]Pct[/th] [th="col"]HI[/th] [th="col"]PTS[/th] [th="col"]AVG[/th] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]19[/td] [td]159-315[/td] [td]0.505[/td] [td]44-133[/td] [td]0.331[/td] [td]77-95[/td] [td]0.811[/td] [td]43[/td] [td]439[/td] [td]23.11[/td] [/tr][/table]Rebounding
[table][tr][th="col"][/th] [th="col"]G[/th] [th="col"]OFF[/th] [th="col"]DEF[/th] [th="col"]TOT[/th] [th="col"]HI[/th] [th="col"]AVG[/th] [/tr][tr][td]http://www.dakstats.com/WebSync/Pag...16&sg=MBB&sea=JTXMBB_2007&team=8170&plr=34948[/td] [td]19[/td] [td]39[/td] [td]66[/td] [td]105[/td] [td]14[/td] [td]5.53[/td] [/tr][/table]Assist
[table][tr][th="col"][/th] [th="col"]G[/th] [th="col"]Ast[/th] [th="col"]Avg[/th] [th="col"]TO[/th] [th="col"]Avg[/th] [/tr][tr][td]http://www.dakstats.com/WebSync/Pag...16&sg=MBB&sea=JTXMBB_2007&team=8170&plr=34957[/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]19[/td] [td]51[/td] [td]2.68[/td] [td]55[/td] [td]2.90[/td] [/tr][/table]Season High's
[table][tr][th="col"][/th] [th="col"]G[/th] [th="col"]Pts[/th] [th="col"]REB[/th] [th="col"]AST[/th] [th="col"]STL[/th] [th="col"]BLK[/th] [th="col"]FGM[/th] [th="col"]FGA[/th] [th="col"]3PM[/th] [th="col"]3PA[/th] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]19[/td] [td]43[/td] [td]14[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]17[/td] [td]24[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]12[/td] [/tr][/table]

My younger brother Jordan(the one in the green), a senior in High School averaging 18.3ppg
Here are two articles from the past two days
[table][tr][td] [table][tr][td]
whitedot.gif

[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][/table]
whitedot.gif

[table][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Jordan remains hot, but 'Cats cooled off

[table][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]

http://www.google.com/bookmarks/mar...erall and compiling a perfect record at home.[/td] [/tr][/table]
http://ads1.hometownannapolis.com/a...http://www.motortrendautoshows.com/baltimore/
adlog.php

[h4]Arundel boys fall to St. Mary's-Ryken[/h4]By MIKE PETERS Staff Writer

Published February 07, 2008

Arundel's boys basketball team had been on a roll, winning three straight overall and compiling a perfect record at home.

When St. Mary's-Ryken came to town last night, Julius Brown didn't waste much time getting himself on a roll to cool off the host Wildcats.
Brown hit three 3-pointers and scored 11 of his 24 points in the first quarter to lead St. Mary's-Ryken to an 84-70 victory over Arundel last night.

"I just came out with a lot of confidence," said Brown, who was 4-for-6 from 3-point range and pulled down six rebounds.

Jordan scored a game-high 28 points to lead Arundel (13-4), and Julian Watson added 16 points and seven assists.

Benson, who scored 29 points against North County on Tuesday, brought the Wildcats back after a slow start. Jordan led a 22-7 run in the second quarter, connecting on four 3-pointers in a three-minute span. His two free throws with 50 seconds left brought Arundel to within two.

"I was feeling confident," Jordan said.

Arundel coach Jeff Starr liked the way his team rallied.

"We were down a lot early," Starr said. "To come back in the second quarter showed a lot of character. … It just proves to these guys that even if we get behind, we can come back."

Greg Rich's 3-pointer with 29 seconds left gave Arundel a 39-38 lead at halftime.

In the fourth quarter, Taevaunn Prince converted a three-point play with 3:53 left to cap a 12-3 run and put St. Mary's-Ryken (12-11) ahead, 70-58.

Arundel, already playing without Auram Nuiriankh, lost Mandel Brown to an ankle injury in the first quarter.

St. Mary's-Ryken (12-11) 27 11 16 30 - 84

Arundel (13-4) 13 26 12 19 - 70

St. Mary's-Ryken (84)

Little 0 0-0 0; Brown 8(4) 4-6 24; Buck 0 0-0 0; Smith 1(1) 3-4 6; Ejim 5 1-1 11; Matthews 1 0-1 2; Taylor 5 0-0 10; Prince 4(1) 4-4 13; Brockenberry 7 4-6 18; TOTALS 31(6) 16-22 84.

Arundel (70)

Jordan 10(5) 3-4 28; M. Brown 0 0-0 0; Elko 0 0-0 0; Harris 0 0-0 0; Farrell-Johnson 2 0-0 4; Loatman 4 3-8 11; Rich 4(1) 0-0 9; Rhodes 0 2-3 2; Watson 6(1) 3-4 16. TOTALS: 26(7) 11-19 70
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Basketball:
Arundel creates space

[table][tr][td]http://www.hometownannapolis.com/cgi-bin/read/2008/02_06-32/HIG#CommentBlock
[/td] [td] http://
http://www.facebook.com/share.php?u=<url>
http://www.google.com/bookmarks/mar...ol sports, The Capital, newspaper&annotation= [/td] [/tr][/table]
http://ads1.hometownannapolis.com/a...http://www.motortrendautoshows.com/baltimore/
adlog.php

[h4]Wildcats cool off hot North County[/h4]
By MIKE MOREA For The Capital

Published February 06, 2008

Arundel, North County and Annapolis all entered last night deadlocked in third position at 7-3 in the county boys basketball standings, a game behind both Old Mill and Broadneck.
Last night on North County's beautiful new home floor, the Arundel Wildcats did their part in separating themselves from the pack by defeating the Knights, 62-48. With Annapolis' win over Northeast last night, the Wildcats (13-3 overall, 8-3 in the county) and Panthers remain tied for the third spot, while the Knights (10-7, 7-4) drop to fifth.

Paced by senior Jordan game-high 29 points, which included four 3-pointers, the guests led from start to finish. Their smallest lead was a one-point advantage in the second quarter, and their largest lead swelled to 16 points with a little more than two minutes left.

"I was feeling good coming into this game. I came off a bad game against Broadneck, so I knew I had to step it up" Jordan said. "North County was on a six-game win streak, so they are the hottest team in the county, so I knew I had to step up."

"Step up" was an understatement for his play in both the first and third quarters. The lanky 6-1 guard poured in 10 of Arundel's 17 first quarter points, including a 1:30 stretch in the second part of the quarter that saw him score eight straight points to turn a 9-7 lead into a 17-7 advantage.

In the third quarter, which Arundel opened with a 9-2 run, Benson accounted for another 10 points, with his third trey making the score 41-27 with a little less than four minutes left in the stanza.

"It is always a team effort, but actually I was just feeling good tonight shooting the 3-ball," Benson said. "I was shooting it a lot even though my 3-ball hasn't been falling that much this year."

Another key for Arundel was its defensive effort on North County seniors David Ford and Demetrio Fleet. The pair, which combined for 40 points in the Knights' upset of top-ranked Old Mill on Friday night, was held to a combined 27 points, with Ford netting a team-high 16 points.

"We tried to front [Ford and have the backside guard help out when they tried to lob it in," junior forward Auraum Nuiriankh said. "We had to send a lot of bodies at him. He is a good player that is really strong, so we had to send a lot of bodies at him."

Arundel head coach Jeff Starr knew that a key to his third straight victory would be the defensive effort on Ford.

"The keys tonight were putting a body on Ford and attacking the basket in their zone," Starr said. "I thought we did a decent job at both things. Ford had a great game too, so you just hope to contain him."

Fleet, who scored 17 in the Old Mill game, was equally important to stop for Arundel.

"He was pretty frustrated by the end of the game," Nuiriankh said of the North County guard. "Brandon Johnson-Farrell did an excellent job of defense on him."

North County coach Mike Francis applauded the effort by the Wildcats, but was disappointed in the performance of his Knights.

"Tonight, we were just never in the game. Not one aspect of the game did we do well," Francis said. "Free throws, turnovers, rebounding, we did nothing. We dug ourselves in the hole in the first half and Arundel did a great job of getting the shot they wanted."

Along with his 29 points, Jordan added 11 rebounds and three steals. Senior Julian Watson chipped in with 12 points and six rebounds, while Nuiriankh contributed seven rebounds and three blocks.

For North County, Ford pulled down 13 rebounds as well as dishing off four assists. Senior Josh Lewis finished with eight rebounds, while classmate Reggie McIntyre added seven boards.

Arundel (13-3) 17 12 16 17 - 62

North County (10-7) 12 11 12 13 - 48

Arundel (62)

Jordan 11(4) 3-4 29, Watson 3(2) 4-8 12, Nuiriankh 3 3-4 9, M. Brown 2 0-0 4, Loatman 1 2-2 4, Rhodes 1 0-1 2, Johnson-Farrell 1 0-2 2. TOTALS: 22(6) 12-21 62.

North County (48)

Ford 4 8-16 16, Fleet 4(2) 1-2 11, Lewis 3 0-0 6, McIntyre 3 0-0 6, Benney 2 0-1 4, Bach 1(1) 0-0 3, Fisher 1 0-0 2. TOTALS: 18(3) 9-19 48.
[/td] [/tr][/table]
*I replaced my brother's last name with his first name(Jordan)

Post Yours!

[font=arial,helvetica]Sunday, June 02, 2002[/font]

[font=arial,helvetica][font=arial,helvetica]Lawrence North claims second straight Indiana boys track championship[/font][/font]

[font=arial,helvetica]The Associated Press[/font]

[font=arial,helvetica]INDIANAPOLIS - Top-ranked Lawrence North won threeevents and placed second in three others Saturday as it steamrolled to its second consecutive IHSAA Boys Track and Field championship.[/font]

[font=arial,helvetica]The Wildcats scored 84 points, while Ben Davis had 40, Franklin Community29, Warren Central 28 and Lawrence Central 26.5.[/font]

[font=arial,helvetica]Marcus Lewis, a senior, won the long jump at 24 feet, 3 3/4 inches. NefAria, a junior who won the cross-country championship last fall, took the 3,200 meters in 9:22.78. And the quartet of senior Robert Jackson, juniors NathanElliot and Marcus Phelps and freshman Scott Geisinger won the 4x800 relay in 7:52.17.[/font]

[font=arial,helvetica]Lawrence North coach Bob Potter said he was more worried about repeatingthan his athletes.[/font]

[font=arial,helvetica]"I felt the pressure, but I think they had a lot ofconfidence," he said. "They have been in a lot of big meets, and they knew what to do."[/font]

[font=arial,helvetica]Ben Davis scored all its points by winning four events. Ray Scotten, asenior, took the pole vault at 16 feet, 6 inches. Kevin Kempf, another senior, won the 300 intermediate hurdles in 37.61. The Giants also won the 4x100 and4x400 relays.[/font]

[font=arial,helvetica]David Neville, a senior from Merrillville, established the only record,winning the 400 meters in 46.99 seconds. He bested the 47.10 set by Leon Tubbs of Fort Wayne South Side in 1978.[/font]

[font=arial,helvetica]Mark Jelks of Gary West Side ran faster than two existing records, butsince both victories were declared wind-aided, his efforts won't go in as new standards.[/font]

[font=arial,helvetica]Jelks, a junior, won the 100 meters in 10.25 seconds, faster than therecord of 10.31 established by Jerome Harrison of Jeffersonville in 1981. He became the day's only double winner by taking the 200 in 20.88. The record is21.10 by Jeffery Patrick of Gary Roosevelt, set in 1982.[/font]

[font=arial,helvetica]The meet also featured a bit of controversy. South Bend Clay sophomoreLorenzo Swanson, who was unbeaten in two seasons in the 110 high hurdles, was disqualified, along with senior Marques Deloney of Richmond and sophomore JimLadd of Center Grove, for "making no attempt to clear the hurdles" in the preliminaries.[/font]

I also placed 5th in the 800 that day.
eyes.gif

n32300341_31593403_3411.jpg

Warm-ups.

n32300341_31593401_2941.jpg

n32300341_31593402_3182.jpg

Team photo after Nike indoor nationals...won DMR there too.
pimp.gif
We won a lot of stuff there. Also, met Carl Lewis.

Originally Posted by Jordan Freak 32

Your bro's team lost to St. Mary's Ryken?

They're garbage...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
yeah, outside of my brother the team isnt too good..a whole bunchof dudes who are scared to touch the ball so they just look for my brother to do it all
laugh.gif

ima have to hook up the scanner later.

that's a lot of people at that track championship MisterP.

you hoisted 12 three's for a career high and the most you've made was 4? and a career high 6 ast?

you must have been a favourite of your teammates
laugh.gif

i wish i had some sort of record of my hs and college ball days. no pics or vids
frown.gif

moz-screenshot-3.jpg
No pics of me playing but here i am committing to Cal. Its gonna be a good3-4 years
PH2008020503675.jpg

no pics of me and record of my stats cuz PSAL didnt put the stats online till the year after I stopped playing

all my "action" pics are at home but i do have some goodies on my pc

Freshman Year I played soccer for a month
roll.gif
until the football coachwas like if you dont get yo big self on this football field
laugh.gif

Chea chea was gettin my kobe on back then( No. 8 ) when i could jump a lil. rockin some uptempo air's. we had D1 dudes heavy on the aau squad tho. Number12 at Rutgers now puttin in work

Back
Top Bottom