Post Pics of you Playing HS or College Sports...

dolphin park
bbig9.jpg

dunkin in warmups
bb4fu0.jpg

on the bench at CIS final 8
bb3th4.jpg

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

Originally Posted by prospect904

l_b48d2044c96d8b431aca85aebc8a65de.jpg

Regional Championship

l_a5bd8ee8e91c9b2aa5d267611444e1fc.jpg

Signing Day
My school played yours this year. Lake Brantley. Won too..
roll.gif
laugh.gif
small world..was a good game though..yall got a nice lil RBover there..but what position did you play?

l_b48d2044c96d8b431aca85aebc8a65de.jpg

Regional Championship

l_a5bd8ee8e91c9b2aa5d267611444e1fc.jpg

Signing Day
My school played yours this year. Lake Brantley. Won too..
roll.gif
laugh.gif
small world..was a good game though..yall got a nice lil RB over there..but what position did you play?

I dont play FB. Run track just remember your team. You talking about The FB? Antonio Miles? Yeah hes a legit running back.

I dont play FB. Run track just remember your team. You talking about The FB? Antonio Miles? Yeah hes a legit running back.
Oh aight..but yeah thats him..thought he was an RB though..i know he's probably getting a ton of looks..what you run in track?..i rememberseeing a bunch of LB cats at regionals last year

Oh aight..but yeah thats him..thought he was an RB though..i know he's probably getting a ton of looks..what you run in track?..i remember seeing a bunch of LB cats at regionals last year

Im a Junior I run the 200. I didnt go to regionals last year though this year is the year i say. What do yo u run?

Oh aight..but yeah thats him..thought he was an RB though..i know he's probably getting a ton of looks..what you run in track?..i remember seeing a bunch of LB cats at regionals last year

Im a Junior I run the 200. I didnt go to regionals last year though this year is the year i say. What do yo u run?

oh aight I gotcha..but I run the 400,200,4x4 and high jump..

Oh yeah what is your time in the 200? Ill be doing the triple jump and the 4 x 1 and possibly 400. I know our 4x1 team will be TRASH. So now Im havingsecond thoughts.

Oh yeah what is your time in the 200? Ill be doing the triple jump and the 4 x 1 and possibly 400. I know our 4x1 team will be TRASH. So now Im having second thoughts.

My best so far is a 22.67 but I can consistently run sub 23..I'm more of a 400 runner though..but we got a really young team this year so i might dosome other events too..when yall first meet?

Oh yeah what is your time in the 200? Ill be doing the triple jump and the 4 x 1 and possibly 400. I know our 4x1 team will be TRASH. So now Im having second thoughts.

My best so far is a 22.67 but I can consistently run sub 23..I'm more of a 400 runner though..but we got a really young team this year so i might do some other events too..when yall first meet?

Saturday. Where hosting I believe an open meet. But damn sub 22s? Im trying to get that this season near the end.

Back
Top Bottom