POST PICS of YOUR ROTATION FOR BALLIN!!!

Mods: I searched to make sure there wasn't something like this already and didn't find anything. Sorry in advance if I messed up.
Since I actually ball in my kicks, I thought it'd be cool to see what people rotate around for pick-up, summer league, organized ball, or just shooting around.  DO NOT post what you wear casually, as I wanna see what y'all hoop in!

I'll start it off:

191368e16842fa68ec4b73dd6c58f9b6ceb8c2e4_r.jpg

Bron IVs

906365af6d47fb4decc4768f6a93f277cd498601_r.jpg

DK VIs

31e16564f0e57366ff3c579b693cbeb7aeefb679_r.jpg

iD VIIs

I usually keep it to like 3 pairs of kicks I rotate, but thinking about throwing my SLHs in there.  No point in letting them sit, right? 

Originally Posted by Sk33terMcG33

191368e16842fa68ec4b73dd6c58f9b6ceb8c2e4_r.jpg

Bron IVs
Love Ballin in mine. Cuzns used to bag cuz they boats.

Hyperfuse

converse-all-star-mesh.jpg

These when it aint too serious.
grin.gif

Also the pure 4's occasionally.

I can't post my own pictures because I'm not home right now. The XIII is probably my favorite shoes of all time to hoop in.
1549.jpg

jameer-nelson-2004-nike-air-zoom-generation-02.jpeg

air-jordan-xiii-13-2010-flint-08_2.jpg

Everyone says the hyperfuse is great for hoopin, truth? Might have to cop a pair they're real cheap right by me...

none are my pics but the shoes/colorways are the ones i wear

Indoor

*my experience with the hyperfuse was that the shoe was great for comfort and traction. however i honestly can't remember the last high top shoe i played in and after wearing the hyperfuses for a few weeks (playing on a regular basis), my achilles tendon KILLED. i assumed it was the high top because i reverted back to my ZKV's and the pain in my achilles went away

Outdoor

Originally Posted by Sk33terMcG33

Everyone says the hyperfuse is great for hoopin, truth? Might have to cop a pair they're real cheap right by me...

I had been hoopin in the Kobe v's and vi's then I got two pairs of hyper fuse lows on discount at a Nike outlet.. My Kobe's are kinda getting dusty, if you like feeling low to the court and light shoes, the are phenomenal!

Ive balled in many of my kicks.
Lebron 8 vet
Lebron 9 bred
Kobe 6 China
Kobe 5 team red
Jordan 1,3,5,12
and some lunar running shoes
Mostly the Kobe V's, theyre an amazing shoe
Dont have pics
ohwell.gif

The NB 993s were supposed to be just casual everyday shoes, but they're so comfortable that I hooped in them until they started to rip.

Hundreds of outdoor games with the AJ 10s and Elite TBs. The Hyperfuses are great after you break them in...my favorite and go-to pair right now.

The ZK 6s are way better than the 5s, imo at least.

Good stuff fellas! Let's keep this thread alive, I love seeing the variety people have for what they hoop in. Also gives me ideas for what to get to hoop in next!

Btw there's a similar thread in the shoe review section which leads me to ask this:

Mods, how come a showcase type thread can exist there? And here I was thinking "I'm the new guy %!+%%+! up" lol.

love my rotation..

my fav are the Drose tho...

not pictured what i wear sometimes are my 9 cannons and my ASG KDIIs

Current indoor roto minus a pair of KD VIs -- took my only pair of KD VIs outdoors, but planning on grabbing an upcoming colorway for indoor.

The 8s are probably my first choice and I have a lot of back up lunar inserts, but sometimes I just miss zoom... the KB Vs, VIs and kd VIs have filled this void.

Hope to see this thread pick up again!

OK its been a while but I guess guys be looking to get their mix tape for the summer - heres what I got in the rotation right now.

Its grown quite a bit since the ASG, Im still not settled on any one pair, to be honest the HDs are still my go to shoe from this lot I just find they are a good all round ball shoe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom