Post pics of yourself playing sports in HS

^^^^ nope. we live in actual houses.its very americanized. that movie did the military lifestyle an injustice. nobody goes to a japanese school. it's justlike a regular high school, minus the fighting,excessive school spirit, and hos. but then again that might be what high school is about..lol

Originally Posted by letsgomavs415

n1551120098_30014413_3296.jpg
eek.gif

Who took that picture? That is about as perfect as timing can get.

Originally Posted by 80JerryRice80

Originally Posted by IX Is Tha Future

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Originally Posted by PicknRoll

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Originally Posted by IX Is Tha Future

l_c4e560199c3b4365bd1ddf566a7eef36.jpg

At Kubasaki High in Okinawa, Japan..still i think to myself why did i ball in my 14's

where the hell are all the japanese people?
roll.gif
roll.gif

im sayin', i saw tokyo drift, i know what's up
laugh.gif
haha..we wasn't mainland..and alot of the asian kids were half white too

are the livng quarters hella small in Japan like in Tokyo Drift?

the local aint allow on base...only people that were local govnt workers, also yes some japanese living quarters are small as hell, my boy who was stationthere 3 years had an apartment outside of base and it was tiny as hell ..rent wasnt cheap too
sick.gif

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

only pic i have of me playing. digi cams weren't poppin yet when I was in high school
ohwell.gif

2zround.jpg

Letting Adam Morrison beat you off the dribble isn't a good look. Nice uptempos, though.

That was on a 95 mph fastball off of Walker Kelly...I don't know if yall remember him but he was the kid in the LLWS with 20 Ks in about 2002.
566718894_l.jpg
Threw a no-no that game. Too bad I blew out my shoulder my senior year. I was talking to Baylor
eyes.gif
. Ended up at D3 UT-Tyler.
l_5306986a9c9a6aecef55f09650d92166.jpg
450 foot bomb. Farthest I ever hit.

damn, you have a solid swing.

Originally Posted by realtalkitsDC

Originally Posted by eplaya06

Cash....

you went to santaluces?!? i went to boca high for two years but i transfered to deerfield because thats my home school and boca was
eyes.gif
Yeah I went to Santaluces (Class of '06)...and I understand how you feel about Boca High
laugh.gif
. Their coach was trying to get me to transfer there but I wasn't tryin togo. Plus we were runnin +*%% down my way...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

haha coach bloom....ya other then the females boca high wasn't where it was at and me and the baseball coach didn't get along so I headed off toDeerfield. 06 means u played against spinner and juice at boca

n1414650476_30140116_8260.jpg

Running a reverse, that game was crazy.

n1414650476_30156639_7065.jpg

Me #11 and my boy #33 is an OSU commit. #18 in the country.

I miss high school sports
tired.gif

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

tired.gif

eek.gif
Ah man you went to Princeton? I didn't play but man ya'll usedto kill our football team (West High) every year.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

tired.gif

eek.gif
Ah man you went to Princeton? I didn't play but man ya'll used to kill our football team (West High) every year.

roll.gif
Yea I went to Princeton, and yes we did use to smash West High.

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

only pic i have of me playing. digi cams weren't poppin yet when I was in high school
ohwell.gif

2zround.jpg

For some reason this picture reminds me of the two asian midgets playing ball.

haha coach bloom....ya other then the females boca high wasn't where it was at and me and the baseball coach didn't get along so I headed off to Deerfield. 06 means u played against spinner and juice at boca

I remember some dude named Spinner from Boca, my homeboy used to get on him for some reason. Did he have an ugly form?

That was on a 95 mph fastball off of Walker Kelly...I don't know if yall remember him but he was the kid in the LLWS with 20 Ks in about 2002.
566718894_l.jpg
Threw a no-no that game. Too bad I blew out my shoulder my senior year. I was talking to Baylor
eyes.gif
. Ended up at D3 UT-Tyler.
l_5306986a9c9a6aecef55f09650d92166.jpg
450 foot bomb. Farthest I ever hit.

damn, you have a solid swing.

Thanks man.

Cash....

you went to santaluces?!? i went to boca high for two years but i transfered to deerfield because thats my home school and boca was
eyes.gif
Yeah I went to Santaluces (Class of '06)...and I understand how you feel about Boca High
laugh.gif
. Their coach was trying to get me to transfer there but I wasn't tryin to go. Plus we were runnin +*%% down my way...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

O'rly? Yeah maybe in 06 when you graduated but you know Lake Worth was the only thing poppin down our way 04 and 05. 04 I know you remember AnthonyMarshall aka AntMan
pimp.gif

^no problem, have you ever heard of a guy mike epstein? he's my hitting coach and your swing looks like a legit rotational swing instead of the crap linearswings everybody seems to have.

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Cash....

eyes.gif
laugh.gif
. Their coach was trying to get me to transfer there but I wasn't tryin to go. Plus we were runnin +*%% down my way...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

O'rly? Yeah maybe in 06 when you graduated but you know Lake Worth was the only thing poppin down our way 04 and 05. 04 I know you remember Anthony Marshall aka AntMan
pimp.gif

im 09 but yea i knew who ant man was haha....u ever go on to play college ball??

Originally Posted by im so fresh 3

haha coach bloom....ya other then the females boca high wasn't where it was at and me and the baseball coach didn't get along so I headed off to Deerfield. 06 means u played against spinner and juice at boca

I remember some dude named Spinner from Boca, my homeboy used to get on him for some reason. Did he have an ugly form?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ya his form was hideous....think shaun marion but worse but i cant lie he waswet from beyond the arch. buddy averaged like 28 ppg

Back
Top Bottom