Post Pics/VIDS of your girl. vol update

DOWNTOWN43 wrote:
i won't call ducktales on realtalkaz just yet.

he never said he was the asian kid in the pic, he just said he was asian. and the black dude in all those pics looks like he could be part asian.

True enough. but why post a pic of your girl with a friend in a "post a pic of your girl" thread.
And originally he never denied that it wasn't him in the pic.

from the way i see it, its a lot of people that have a hard time comprehending that dudes on a Niketalk board, who probably were introduced to this sitebecause of an obsession with "dressing fly" somehow manage to attract good looking females. I mean really, im guessing there are people on here whohave spent a fortune on their wardrobes and after doing all that im guessing the intention is to bag bad broads....right?

that said ill contribute again...

Originally Posted by FeelMode

from the way i see it, its a lot of people that have a hard time comprehending that dudes on a Niketalk board, who probably were introduced to this site because of an obsession with "dressing fly" somehow manage to attract good looking females. I mean really, im guessing there are people on here who have spent a fortune on their wardrobes and after doing all that im guessing the intention is to bag bad broads....right?

that said ill contribute again...

good pull has tht exotic look
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by KoolKatz

Originally Posted by StreetSmarts

as.jpg
shes my 7* insider*

No offense but that's a man right?

laugh.gif
why everybody saying that seriously
thats weekend girl shes a woman and plus she like the baddest chick on NT seriously

I don't consider a girl who resembles a man "bad"..You lyin though, is she really on NT?

smh.gif
so you seriously don't believe me heres her link 2her profile
http://weekend-girl.niketalk.yuku.com/

Originally Posted by rowenarrow

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

Originally Posted by CJ863

Originally Posted by KoolKatz

Originally Posted by StreetSmarts

as.jpg
shes my 7* insider*

No offense but that's a man right?

laugh.gif
why everybody saying that seriously
thats weekend girl shes a woman and plus she like the baddest chick on NT seriously

I don't consider a girl who resembles a man "bad"..You lyin though, is she really on NT?
where have you been my dude??? Cats have been foaming for this chick... I thought WeekendManGirl was every NTer's fantasy girl...
why her teeth so big ?
Man some of yall need to chill WeekendGirl is cool as hell. She be trippin me out with some of the $#@% she says.

and your point is........

No ducktales over here....

PROOF

30c9aa0.jpg

Oh and One more for the beasts (all the way on the right in the black/white poka dot at hooterspaloza)

mb0suq.jpg

Why are people still tripping on Weekend girl.

She posted her full body pic in the last successful PYP so its already been proven that she is not a man

Back
Top Bottom