Post Pics/VIDS of your girl. vol update

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

na shes from bushwick bk, im from the heights tho.
Ok man ... Like I said, I didnt know shorty personally but that third picture with the glasses is like a replica of the girl he was messing with .. just ask her on some random #%%* did she ever hang out in the BX around GC ..... 161-173 area .. If she says yeah, then I have no doubt that is her!
%+!* ville
pimp.gif

my old hood
laugh.gif
170 has so many $*@!#!

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

This makes absolutely no sense whatsoever...

I mean, how are you going to claim that you don't care, and yet, raise the issue...if you really didn't care, you would've kept it moving or just pmed whoever on the low to let them know about the shenanigans going on, rather than making it known to everyone...

It doesn't help that you color and bold the ishhh you type either...attention W-much...
eyes.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You really dont care[/color] =/= [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I just wanted to throw it out there and let it be known...[/color]
2wf7b4o.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

Ok man ... Like I said, I didnt know shorty personally but that third picture with the glasses is like a replica of the girl he was messing with .. just ask her on some random #%%* did she ever hang out in the BX around GC ..... 161-173 area .. If she says yeah, then I have no doubt that is her!
%+!* ville
pimp.gif

my old hood
laugh.gif
170 has so many $*@!#!
170 all of grand concourse
pimp.gif

%+!* ville
pimp.gif

my old hood
laugh.gif
170 has so many $*@!#!
pimp.gif

Umm.. So you're proud of your girl being one of the $#@@?

edit: and somebody up them pics that got taken down! I missed it.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

%+!* ville
pimp.gif

my old hood
laugh.gif
170 has so many $*@!#!
pimp.gif

Umm.. So you're proud of your girl being one of the $#@@?

edit: and somebody up them pics that got taken down! I missed it.
read the og quote. shes not from bx. shes from bk.

i moved the pics to another album and now its not showing here. wth. i gotta upload it again?

so now people can justify whos a simp or not by not knowing the person? ignorance.
i don't know about you, but i consider a 20 yr. old smashing a 14 year old child ignorant...

what do you think?

I mean, how are you going to claim that you don't care, and yet, raise the issue...if you really didn't care, you would've kept it moving or just pmed whoever on the low to let them know about the shenanigans going on, rather than making it known to everyone...

It doesn't help that you color and bold the ishhh you type either...attention W-much...
eyes.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You really dont care[/color] =/= [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I just wanted to throw it out there and let it be known...[/color]
2wf7b4o.jpg

Exactly...
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Take yo' ol' split personality I don't know whether to be Batman or Bateman *** somewhere...

eyes.gif

2wf7b4o.jpg

Exactly...
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Take yo' ol' split personality I don't know whether to be Batman or Bateman *** somewhere...

149pbnc.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I already said I don't give a #+%+, you think I'm gonna go outof my way and make a big deal out of it? Get real (FTR, the "issue" was raised twice before my post).[/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].. Obviously you're butt hurt over my previous statements, I'm sorrysuperantigen.. wanna kiss and make up?[/color]
devil.gif

Nah, no need for PM's...this dude put himself out there before and I'm not one to forget SN's or previous quotes that have stuck to me...

Search Function FTW.

Ahem...

"I give 'em enoughrope...They put themselves in the air, I just kick away the chair..."

age is just a number. lol im 20 & ive piped a 14 year old. pshh she wanted da !#!! so i gave it to her. plus she looked 19. so i was like F it
...so you sexed a 14 year old girl w/ no shame @ the age of 20...and your girl (if she is your girl) could quite possibly be burned. In more waysthan one.

13616a312deccb8d8c9a4dcb69c61477b7e4bf31.jpg

Nah, no need for PM's...this dude put himself out there before and I'm not one to forget SN's or previous quotes that have stuck to me...

Search Function FTW.

Ahem...

"I give 'em enough
rope...They put themselves in the air, I just kick away the chair..."

drsfinest72 wrote:

age is just a number. lol im 20 & ive piped a 14 year old. pshh she wanted da !#!! so i gave it to her. plus she looked 19. so i was like F it
...so you sexed a 14 year old girl w/ no shame @ the age of 20...and your girl (if she is your girl) could quite possibly be burned. In more ways
than one.

game..set..match..
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SURE LOCK 510

Search Function FTW.

Ahem...

"I give 'em enough
rope...They put themselves in the air, I just kick away the chair..."

drsfinest72 wrote:

...so you sexed a 14 year old girl w/ no shame @ the age of 20...and your girl (if she is your girl) could quite possibly be burned. In more ways
than one.

game..set..match..
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Search Function FTW.

Ahem...

"I give 'em enough rope...They put themselves in the air, I just kick away the chair..."

...so you sexed a 14 year old girl w/ no shame @ the age of 20...and your girl (if she is your girl) could quite possibly be burned. In more ways than one.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Search Function FTW.

Ahem...

"I give 'em enough rope...They put themselves in the air, I just kick away the chair..."

...so you sexed a 14 year old girl w/ no shame @ the age of 20...and your girl (if she is your girl) could quite possibly be burned. In more ways than one.

Waiting patiently for response...

eyes.gif

2wf7b4o.jpg

Exactly...
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

149pbnc.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I already said I don't give a #+%+, you think I'm gonna go out of my way and make a big deal out of it? Get real (FTR, the "issue" was raised twice before my post).[/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].. Obviously you're butt hurt over my previous statements, I'm sorry superantigen.. wanna kiss and make up?[/color]
devil.gif

How am I butt hurt...I haven't even posted a GF in this thread so your previous comments clearly have no application towards me...

I only brought it up because... (1) I just checked into this thread to see what was going on, and (2) As previously stated, what you claim makes absolutely nosense...If you care less, then why bring up the issue, hating much...let the fakers do them...if you ask me, it was you who was butt hurt, hence your need totry and expose without mentioning names...

And of course we can kiss and makeup...
devil.gif

4lirz7.gif

And to show you that there are no hard feelings, I'm sending a blonde and a brunette to your Penthouse. They will bring with them, a chainsaw, some gloves,rope, and plastic bags big enough to stash body parts into...all for you...have fun...

happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom