Post Pics/VIDS of your girl. vol update

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

This makes absolutely no sense whatsoever...

I mean, how are you going to claim that you don't care, and yet, raise the issue...if you really didn't care, you would've kept it moving or just pmed whoever on the low to let them know about the shenanigans going on, rather than making it known to everyone...

It doesn't help that you color and bold the ishhh you type either...attention W-much...
eyes.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You really dont care[/color] =/= [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I just wanted to throw it out there and let it be known...[/color]
2wf7b4o.jpg

Exactly...
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Take yo' ol' split personality I don't know whether to be Batman or Bateman *** somewhere...

149pbnc.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I already said I don't give a #+%+, you think I'm gonna go out of my way and make a big deal out of it? Get real (FTR, the "issue" was raised twice before my post).[/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].. Obviously you're butt hurt over my previous statements, I'm sorry superantigen.. wanna kiss and make up?[/color]
devil.gif
It's about to be a what?E-fight!

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

This makes absolutely no sense whatsoever...

I mean, how are you going to claim that you don't care, and yet, raise the issue...if you really didn't care, you would've kept it moving or just pmed whoever on the low to let them know about the shenanigans going on, rather than making it known to everyone...

It doesn't help that you color and bold the ishhh you type either...attention W-much...
eyes.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You really dont care[/color] =/= [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I just wanted to throw it out there and let it be known...[/color]
2wf7b4o.jpg

Exactly...
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Take yo' ol' split personality I don't know whether to be Batman or Bateman *** somewhere...

149pbnc.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I already said I don't give a #+%+, you think I'm gonna go out of my way and make a big deal out of it? Get real (FTR, the "issue" was raised twice before my post).[/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].. Obviously you're butt hurt over my previous statements, I'm sorry superantigen.. wanna kiss and make up?[/color]
devil.gif

How am I butt hurt...I haven't even posted a GF in this thread so your previous comments clearly have no application towards me...

I only brought it up because... (1) I just checked into this thread to see what was going on, and (2) As previously stated, what you claim makes absolutely no sense...If you care less, then why bring up the issue, hating much...let the fakers do them...if you ask me, it was you who was butt hurt, hence your need to try and expose without mentioning names...

And of course we can kiss and makeup...
devil.gif

4lirz7.gif

And to show you that there are no hard feelings, I'm sending a blonde and a brunette to your Penthouse. They will bring with them, a chainsaw, some gloves, rope, and plastic bags big enough to stash body parts into...all for you...have fun...

happy.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Who should I be hating on?
laugh.gif
Like I said, it's not that hard to pull a good looking chick, why lie aboutit on the net? I don't live in a penthouse though, I live on the 11th floor [/color] [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
grin.gif
(TomCruise lives in the PH).. but send them right up.[/color]

2r5cihd.jpg

Originally Posted by FeeninLikeJodeci

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

relationships are for simps, unless you're just using her.
The funny thing is, this dude is right...what do most Female brings to the table, BESIDES sex? Exactly...

You can't go down to AT&T and tell them "I can't pay my phone bill this month, but I have a fine %@* +$%$% at home!"
smh.gif

We gotta stop actin like Bagging Chicks is an accomplishment, what will you have to show for it 20 years later? We gotta stop building SandCastles, and start building Empires.

When you start to think like that...the game switches up...you don't chase them anymore, THEY chase you.

...and then you grow up..

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Is it too late to post?
Ive seen your shorty at the game with you.

I was sitting right behind you and her at the NT summit

Post those pics, son
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by FeeninLikeJodeci

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

relationships are for simps, unless you're just using her.
The funny thing is, this dude is right...what do most Female brings to the table, BESIDES sex? Exactly...

You can't go down to AT&T and tell them "I can't pay my phone bill this month, but I have a fine %@* +$%$% at home!"
smh.gif

We gotta stop actin like Bagging Chicks is an accomplishment, what will you have to show for it 20 years later? We gotta stop building SandCastles, and start building Empires.

When you start to think like that...the game switches up...you don't chase them anymore, THEY chase you.

...and then you grow up..
QFT. They'll catch on eventually.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by essential

Originally Posted by ashleythetall

this is the only one in my photobucket at the moment
roll.gif
@ your photobucket, so wrong..on so many levels.

Your girl is
pimp.gif
though.
roll.gif
sick.gif

I'm sure some NT'er has other pics saved of your girl

Back
Top Bottom