Post Pics/VIDS of your girl. vol update

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

If this girl is from NYC (Bronx/Washington H area) she has HPV (Genital Warts) .. I know a cat that was smashing that ...

Don't quote me on that, but if she is the odds are HIGH!

fco0hv.jpg

drsfinest72, New York, NY, USA

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

If this girl is from NYC (Bronx/Washington H area) she has HPV (Genital Warts) .. I know a cat that was smashing that ...

fco0hv.jpg

nerd.gif

Well is she from the Bronx or Washinton Heights area she probably have genital warts man .. She def looks identical to one of my friends exs ...

He got the demon from some random broad and he swore that he will keep passing the gift .. Every time I saw him with a banging chick I automaticlymade the mental note "chicks not to mess with" .. be surprise how small NYC is!!!! N I'm sure this is one of the chicks but like I said not 100%.....

My boy was salty because he didnt protect himself and now is %##*%$# around passing that BS around

fco0hv.jpg

nerd.gif

na shes from bushwick bk, im from the heights tho.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

My boy was salty because he didnt protect himself and now is %##*%$# around passing that BS around
your 'boy' is a piece of crap.

I'll have to agree that in that sense he truely is ... But I can vouch for many other things he is not ...

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

Ok man ... Like I said, I didnt know shorty personally but that third picture with the glasses is like a replica of the girl he was messingwith .. just ask her on some random #%%* did she ever hang out in the BX around GC ..... 161-173 area .. If she says yeah, then I have no doubt that isher!

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Son look like a simp too..He ain't tryin' to hear that STD talk...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Spoiler [+]
indifferent.gif

so now people can justify whos a simp or not by not knowing the person? ignorance.

Ok man ... Like I said, I didnt know shorty personally but that third picture with the glasses is like a replica of the girl he was messing with .. just ask her on some random #%%* did she ever hang out in the BX around GC ..... 161-173 area .. If she says yeah, then I have no doubt that is her!
%+!* ville
pimp.gif

my old hood
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

your 'boy' is a piece of crap.

I'll have to agree that in that sense he truely is ... But I can vouch for many other things he is not ...
that mess is how these never-ending cycles start, and too many lives are affected. what a shame... he could be the pope's disciple andit's still not right.

Originally Posted by pip777

Originally Posted by Cookie

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Originally Posted by parada45

my contribution;

my icon:

Moar
devil.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

how u got into my photobucket?
8ff16e312ebc437f16e26a2e5dc25b722e3cfa8e.gif

Unwritten rule of NT- Never post album pics directly from your photobucket, myspace, and facebook accounts. NT Detectives are vigilant.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
got it. but na for real teach me how u did that. though
nerd.gif
. i dont think the pics were linked to my photobucket though. or was it?

/

8ff16e312ebc437f16e26a2e5dc25b722e3cfa8e.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ the turn this thread took...

I don't know why y'all be introducing your girls to NT...
smh.gif
...you know they gonna snoop around.
Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT
Yeah Fresh, you gotta drop the bomb G...unless there's a reason you're not doing so.

These $$#%*$ deserved to get exposed...every time one of these threads pop up (or similar type "post your ____" or "post your story about ____") there's bound to be numerous lies...some dudes just love telling fables.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm not gonna drop the bomb[/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].. 2 reasons..1) I'm not a grimey dude, they know who they are.. and 2) I really don't care you feel me? I just wanted to throw it out there and just let it be known that we have some frauds
smh.gif
.. iLLoQuent i'ma PM you on one of the cases though[/color]
laugh.gif

This makes absolutely no sense whatsoever...

I mean, how are you going to claim that you don't care, and yet, raise the issue...if you really didn't care, you would've kept it moving or justpmed whoever on the low to let them know about the shenanigans going on, rather than making it known to everyone...

It doesn't help that you color and bold the ishhh you type either...attention W-much...
eyes.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You really dont care[/color] =/= [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I just wanted to throw it out there and let it be known...[/color]

FeelMode 's girl gets my vote.

She has a bit of Kim Kardashian in the face and the backside.
Props to you son.

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

This makes absolutely no sense whatsoever...

I mean, how are you going to claim that you don't care, and yet, raise the issue...if you really didn't care, you would've kept it moving or just pmed whoever on the low to let them know about the shenanigans going on, rather than making it known to everyone...

It doesn't help that you color and bold the ishhh you type either...attention W-much...
eyes.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You really dont care[/color] =/= [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I just wanted to throw it out there and let it be known...[/color]
2wf7b4o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom