Post purchases that have improved your life.

These things are great… I can’t believe I aint cop earlier… only 10 bux at tj maxx too… I use it to trim my sideburns, goatee and mustache… so much easier than using a razor blade for all these years
1571056342012.png

Last edited:
Just brought a Summit Seagate Sack Compressor.

My summit sleeping bag was huge - this thing made my packing so much easier

Recently spent $35 to rent a steam cleaner from Home Depot for 4 hours and cleaning solution. Water looked like oil after the first pass best purchase this year by far.

Nice. I've rented one of those to clean up a full cup of soda spilled on the living room carpet and was surprised to see how nasty the extracted water looked. After that I hired a company to come and do the whole house and we've had them come back every year or two since.

Anybody tried those air fryer things?

wonder if that’s a good investment?

Wireless bluetooth earbuds have been my favorite purchase over the past year. I know the popular ones to have are AirPods, but for less than $30 these things sound great and are cheap enough that I bought an extra pair so I can have a set at the office and at home.
Amazon product ASIN B07XG9JKD4

May sound odd but best purchase I've made has been an ongoing one but it was when I started taking care of my teeth.

I went for a reg check up in Oct 2017 and my dentist recommended a Periodontics who literally changed my life by improving smile tenfold.

At one point, I was having dental surgery once a month. From deep cleanings, him slicing open my gums and removing bacteria and finally extractions and dental implants.

I used to avoid smiling because my teeth were okay but never great vs currently I'm smiling ear to ear. :D

I used to be petrified of the dentist, now I look forward to my visits. I encourage everyone to go to the dentist regularly.
Same.

Minus the extremity of your teeth. I had gotten 3 small cavities & took care of those to the tune of only $450 (white filling vs free silver).

Alls I need now is a few shades lighter from the doc and I'm good to go.

Same.

Minus the extremity of your teeth. I had gotten 3 small cavities & took care of those to the tune of only $450 (white filling vs free silver).

That's great to hear, man!

I've had my teeth whitening and it makes them incredibly sensitive but worth it when you see the results.

Keep going!

Bought a Boosted Board. Fun as hell and easy to get the hang of. Had no skateboarding experience and already got the hang out of it in like 2 days. Really convenient for commuting.

This thing can go super fast. I’m still switching between beginner and eco mode which is 12-16 mph. The fastest mode can go 24mph.

Legit considering ditching my car and getting a motorized scooter or bike. Rode one for the first time last night and it was mad cool. I live less than three miles from work and I'm in a central area. If i need to go anywhere far I'll Uber.

Following the dental talk I’m a big fan of this sensodyne repair and protect w/ novamin

have to order it from overseas because novamin is not fda approved, but it’s the only toothpaste I buy now. I order like 10 tubes at a time.

1. Airpods
2. T Liner
3. Phillips Body Groomer (works wonders when you manscape)
4. This skin cleanser. My skin looks damn near photoshopped and clean af after using this.

Screen Shot 2019-10-14 at 12.10.19 PM.png

Did you just use the cleanser or the classic maintenance collection? I've been using the Bevel skin care stuff and that's not the wave for my skin right now. Looking for something else to use.

Did you just use the cleanser or the classic maintenance collection? I've been using the Bevel skin care stuff and that's not the wave for my skin right now. Looking for something else to use.

I used the classic maintenance from the free trial, but then reordered the cleanser

Bought some hue lightbulbs and the hue motion sensor. I stick to the regular colors, but the smart features alone are great. Can do a warm dim on all my lights, lamps, etc or have it super bright through a single app in my phone or Siri.

I put the hue motion sensor in my closet and the light automatically turns on and off when I open the door. Planning to get one for my bathroom too.

Same.

That's great to hear, man!

I've had my teeth whitening and it makes them incredibly sensitive but worth it when you see the results.

Keep going!

Are you talking you specifically went to the dentist to have them whiten them over multiple visits, or are you talking like Crest Whitestrips?

How did you find that brand? They don’t have a store locator so I’m assuming online only?

I found it on a Instagram ad. Was super skeptical but decided to give it a try just because all u had to pay was shipping ($8 I think). My skin is fine, but made it much smoother and looked refreshing overall.

- Ring Alarm system
- Ring Camera for inside the house
- Silipat mat for baking cookies (ha)
- Outdoor projector for fam time
- Jetboil for camping
- Carabiners for attaching things on backpack
- Portable air compressor for tires, inflatables (swimming), and sports

Back
Top Bottom