Post Some of Your Legal Hustles vol. How You Get It

Originally Posted by Coolidge Effect

i work as an extra on movies. Easy 50 bucks at least.

If you live in Atlanta I can give you the information you need.

check out my website i have a few articles on easy ways to make money too.
whats ur website

11l7szp.gif

check out my website i have a few articles on easy ways to make money too.

I just checked out your site and saw the article talking about typing up transcripts for money.

Has anyone else tried this? I can type stupid fast and accurate, but I'm not about that carpal tunnel syndrome life.

yeah i flip stuff

i bought some 1909 spoons for 1$ a piece gonna sell em for 10 each i snoozed on a set with the case for 20$ could have flipped for 100$

Originally Posted by airberg

just started making iPhone apps on the side (do websites for a living). been fun and learning a lot. latest app was actually for Jordan releases -> http://bit.ly/j23app
How complicated is it to create apps? I'm lookin into doin this myself. 

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

yeah i flip stuff

i bought some 1909 spoons for 1$ a piece gonna sell em for 10 each i snoozed on a set with the case for 20$ could have flipped for 100$

What chu now about them spoons! lol
What kind of spoons you selling foor 10 a piece??

I collect items from the free section in Craigslist then sell it back to other users at nearly pure profit. To maximize earnings, I post things on Craigslist which I haven't collected yet so that I won't be wasting my time getting an item that I won't be able to sell. 
Also, I grow and provide marijuana to fellow prop. 215 patients in California for donations. Great money and legal in California. 

My boy works for the Ymca and he needs a score keeper for little kids. All I do is press the start button and sub players, really just the clock no score
pimp.gif
. Easy cash and free food.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by airberg

just started making iPhone apps on the side (do websites for a living). been fun and learning a lot. latest app was actually for Jordan releases -> http://bit.ly/j23app
How complicated is it to create apps? I'm lookin into doin this myself. 
to be honest it is slow/harder at the beginning, but once you get past that initial rough patch things get easier, just got to stick with it

Originally Posted by alexsal

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

yeah i flip stuff

What chu now about them spoons! lol
What kind of spoons you selling foor 10 a piece??
stratford silver co axi spoons i bought, they sell on ebay for about 12$, the ones i left were from 1880 and might have been sterling silver...i see a guy has a set minus the box for 95 but mine would have had the box 
idk i dont just buy spoons i just thought they were old n only a few bucks so i bought them, last time i bought wells fargo toy safe car for 3$ it had like 75 cents in it and i sold it for 25 

I've made a nice profit selling some Jordans on here, but it's too few to be called a hustle.

also got pretty lucky recently with bundle of HP Touchpads and sold those for some nice profits. certain electronics can be some easy money on craigslist.

Anybody tried and had any luck at storage auctions? I watch the show but I doubt anyone would have anything of value around here
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom