Post Some of Your Legal Hustles vol. How You Get It

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

buying old stuff at the thrift then flip on ebay

pimp.gif
. found some og playoff 13 for $12.  After cleanup should sell for $100+

Sell stuff on ebay with my brother...

What kind of stuff? used electronics, clothes, appliances, store returns, tools.. etc.

mhgkzm.jpg

ebay> a 9-5 job

I got Karmaloop 2 years ago for a good $5.000 worth of clothes, all legal at the time. Then they changed their policy.

Originally Posted by skills

Anybody tried and had any luck at storage auctions? I watch the show but I doubt anyone would have anything of value around here
laugh.gif

i know someone who purchased 1 storage and quit...said it was a lot of work, whatever is in the storage is yours and you have to dump and clean it so if you buy a junky looking locker and find nothing valuable your responsible to trash it
ima try it tho, just don't go to the hood storages 

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Sell stuff on ebay with my brother...

What kind of stuff? used electronics, clothes, appliances, store returns, tools.. etc.

mhgkzm.jpg

ebay> a 9-5 job
How do you obtain your inventory at a price that allows you to profit?

Originally Posted by trak1sh

Damn at that eBay hustle.

word.. dude is killin it.. 
props to you "Oh You Mad" put me on that ebay !%#%.. more info please.. 

Thrift stores? garage sales?? los callejones?
laugh.gif
 whats your secret bro..? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

I got Karmaloop 2 years ago for a good $5.000 worth of clothes, all legal at the time. Then they changed their policy.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
what did u do?
Id like to know too. & info on that ebay hustle
nerd.gif

Everybody knows me in my neighborhood. So I just wash cars to make some extra cash, when people see my garage open and see me working on my car for whatever reason, they know what's up!

Sometimes I even offer to change oils from time to time. My homegirl is a Manager at autozone so gives the hook up.

There are some weekends (my days off) where I make $200+ easily.

I need to sell some of my artwork one day. I can pretty much paint anything, so it's just a matter of committing to being an artist.

Real Estate Lisence.
I used it to sell houses on the side before I got married, and to get the commission on my own home when I bought it.
I'm going to reactivate it soon so that I can get the commission when I buy my next property.

anybody ever do that vending machine hustle?? been thinking bout pullin that trigger for a while.. just wanna read some decent success stories!

Back
Top Bottom