Post some things from your childhood VOL....MEMORIES

1935B482-5496-4730-9993-ACCFA67561C9.jpeg

I rememberlike randomly going to Lancaster 1 fall and seeing this new store where everything was $8. Starbury sneakers, big winter jackets etc. kind of amazing. Knew it wouldn’t last long
Don't know if these were anywhere else outside of Cali.
big5-store.jpg

Does anybody own one of those Arcade1Up cabinets? Kind of want to cop one.

https://arcade1up.com/
I always feared they wouldn't be tall enough, but.
cabinet-marvel-ltd4_600x.png

Next house plan on having like 3/4 cabinets in my basement.
https://arcade1up.com/products/marv...FPWnM4AEbowT-4X4-B7OxOI2b5Mlu4DRoCE7YQAvD_BwE

Don't know if these were anywhere else outside of Cali.
big5-store.jpg

I always feared they wouldn't be tall enough, but.
cabinet-marvel-ltd4_600x.png

Next house plan on having like 3/4 cabinets in my basement.
https://arcade1up.com/products/marv...FPWnM4AEbowT-4X4-B7OxOI2b5Mlu4DRoCE7YQAvD_BwE
They are normally 4ft tall, but they sell a riser as well to make it full height. Some of them come with a custom riser as well.

Buying a new house within the next year and a half or so, and will probably get a couple for the basement. Just don't have enough room for them in my house at the moment.

They are normally 4ft tall, but they sell a riser as well to make it full height. Some of them come with a custom riser as well.

Buying a new house within the next year and a half or so, and will probably get a couple for the basement. Just don't have enough room for them in my house at the moment.
Cool man make sure you post some pics before and after. I think their is a house thread, if not the Bachelor Pad thread.

Lol i was just thinking about that. I wonder if they still have it. I dont eat fast food so i havent been to a lot of these spots in years.

Didnt they have a partnership with ninja turtles? Had me thinking they were eating pizza from pizza hut lol
I instantly had to go watch this because I don't have the movie in front of me. Next house.

LOL. Next house is going to be a damn fun house I keep this up. 4/5 arcade cabinets, office for my comic books and a shrine for my toys and action figures to stand up in, and last a large Blu Ray disc holder tied to a projector or large screen.

I remember IMMEDIATLY recognizing the stunt man's hand in that opening skateboarding scene. :lol:

Was just watching Mindhunter and they mentioned the game "Smear the Queer".

I'm assuming it isn't called that anymore.

I seen somebody recently on vladtv mention “smear the queer” & people from different states gave they version of what they cities called it ....never personally heard or played it ...it sounds close to a game me & my peoples would play called suicide but not exactly the same

I seen somebody recently on vladtv mention “smear the queer” & people from different states gave they version of what they cities called it ....never personally heard or played it ...it sounds close to a game me & my peoples would play called suicide but not exactly the same
You throw a ball and whoever picks it up (the queer) gets chased by everybody else until they are tackled. Once tackled you toss the ball back up and see who picks it up. Rinse and repeat.

You throw a ball and whoever picks it up (the queer) gets chased by everybody else until they are tackled. Once tackled you toss the ball back up and see who picks it up. Rinse and repeat.
Yeah thats like the game suicide except we aint tackling ...whoever throws tennis ball off building wall into a group of people whoever drops ball gotta run towards building & yell suicide meanwhile anybody whose nearby the ball the person drop gotta throw ball at the person before they touch wall & say suicide (usually dudes try to beam the ball at ya head ) if they miss u than they too have to run towards the wall

Yeah thats like the game suicide except we aint tackling ...whoever throws tennis ball off building wall into a group of people whoever drops ball gotta run towards building & yell suicide meanwhile anybody whose nearby the ball the person drop gotta throw ball at the person before they touch wall & say suicide (usually dudes try to beam the ball at ya head ) if they miss u than they too have to run towards the wall
Yeah we called that Wall Ball :lol:

Back
Top Bottom