Post The Random Things You Do

- Slap the tops of doorways
- Shoot everything into the trashcan, I never walk up and drop it in (missing FTL!)
- Do random spin moves trying to avoid an invisible defender
laugh.gif

That's all I can think of right now... post yours

Originally Posted by seventh letter

- Shoot everything into the trashcan, I never walk up and drop it in (missing FTL!)

i do both of these.

i do all of that too
laugh.gif

having your moms ''catch'' you and ask you @#+ is your crazy %*! doing ftl
smh.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

i do both of these.
me too
grin.gif
...Ill post if I think of more

laugh.gif

hahah i do that, im on my barry sanders #%@*

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]When I'm draining the vein, I flush the toilet then I try to finish before allthe water goes down.. 9/10 I gotta flush the toilet twice[/color]
laugh.gif
smh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Same [/color]
pimp.gif

Another one:

When I use those urinals with the holes.. like this:

urinal.gif

I try to aim it in the holes
smh.gif
laugh.gif

My aim is on point post age 8
laugh.gif

Random %!% that I do...

Well, I'm kind of OCD with my sneakers...

ESP with some of my grails...

So I be randomly raiding my closet, checking to see if any random yellowing or tampering has occured...

Knowing DAMN well no one has infiltrated my closet....

I be opening the box, closing it...

Leave the room,

come right back and open the box again...

I need help lol...

laugh.gif

hahaha i do all that!

-in my dorm when my roommie and i had bunk beds i was on the top bunk and i would do trick moves to get down in the morning
-slide down stair railings (falling FTL)
-lean back way too far in my computer chair (last time i fell i hit my head on the trashcan hahaha)
-color code my closet

can't think of anymore right now

-I spell words the European way. (I.e. "Colour" instead of "Color", "Flavour" instead of "Flavor.")
-Do crossovers while throwing stuff in the trash.
-Dunk over people in hallways.
-Eat cough drops like candy.

All I can think of right now.

laugh.gif

I do all of those and...
I box with my couch
laugh.gif

I do push ups when I'm mad
I rap
grin.gif

everytime i have a social fail, i try to replay the situation in my head later to see what i should've done, then people be catching me having a randomchuckle by myself

Originally Posted by kicks4kaskets

I do the doorway slap
[size=+1]Randomly punch a brick wall once in a while.[/size]

The hell?

Does it have to be a brick wall?
Originally Posted by jplikejayz

everytime i have a social fail, i try to replay the situation in my head later to see what i should've done, then people be catching me having a random chuckle by myself

I do that $#@! too
laugh.gif

if im by myself, i dont talk aloud i just keep it in my head but the only thing is when i do that i curse so much in my thoughts. Anybody seen that bernie macbit where he was talkin bout how ppl say m-effer too much? well yea, like that.

i sing random hip-hop songs in proper english with a james earl jones voice.
laugh.gif

walking around my house i pretend I'm carrying a football on a long touchdown run and I celebrate when I reach where I'm trying to go

I do a lot of the %@!+ you guys mentioned:
-the door slap(I get my lebron on HARD)
-crossover buzzer beating shots in the trash(we all do it at work, we keep score and the girls be cheering us on and everything
laugh.gif
)
-at home I do random spins around handrails and %@!+ and pop a stiff arm as I pass it, then when I get to where ever it was I do a touchdown dance
laugh.gif

-I always look for "target practice"
-I'll punch random boxes at work just because, getting my shadowbox on(I got whooped one time though, a book was on top and fell on me, now I take it outon all the boxes
ohwell.gif
)
-I replay conversations/situations all the time in my head to see where I went right/wrong and what I should've done different, then laugh to myself aboutit

something nobody said yet:
-It'll be real chill, nothing going on at all, then i'll randomly start dancing on some pop lock %@!+...I can't/don't dance though so I try tobe low key with it
laugh.gif

-If I gotta fart in public, I'll try and let it go silently and move away from the area, then find a reason to go back to see people's reactions if itsmelled and what happened
laugh.gif

and as you can see, I laugh at everything, I'll bust out laughing at something that happened a while ago if I got nothing to laugh at at the time
laugh.gif

I do all the b-ball doorway stuff
laugh.gif

I colour code all my polo rl stuff and arrange em by season.

I talk to myself sometimes but not out loud.

when I'm bored I go into my closet and put on random fits and see how they look.

I daydream too much. and speak to myself in my head at the same time
laugh.gif

that's all so far

Back
Top Bottom