Post Vintage/OG Nike and Jordan Clothing

Please post your vintage nike or jordan clothing in here....this is all I have with me right now, going to school at ucla and have more at home. Ive beencollecting jordans for about 8 years now, however my clothing collection is still pretty minimal...Im intigued to see other nter's og clothing collections,thanks in advance!

havent got around to wearing this one yet..

not an oldie but a goodie...

thanks in advance for all the contributions and feedback...more to come real soon.

nice clothing.
pimp.gif

ok well im at college right now and i only have 2 shirts and now one is a duplicate because i have the same shirt as sole5tar but in pink i found it at athrift store for 50 cents 4 years ago. I got the "its the air jordan flight school tshirt for ten bucks on ebay. Since im at college i had to use my macto take the pictures so they are reversed. Here is what the tshirt says. Its the air jordan flight school and it shows some legs and 6's and under that itsays learn to increase your hangtime. Then a picture of spike lee with his tounge out and it says learn how to stick your tounge out during a game. and then onthe right it has spike holding the 6's and it says both learn how to make the all star team and learn how to wear really great sneakers. I believe jordanis also wearing the 6's.
302212178.jpg
302212174.jpg
302212139.jpg
302212158.jpg
302212147.jpg

218820953.jpg

I like this sweatshirt, but I feel like someone's dad wearing a non hooded sweatshirt.
218820959.jpg

loving the vintage gear
smokin.gif

ucasta- david robinson!
pimp.gif

Th3Only- nice flight shirt....thrift stores have a lot to offer for cheap, sometimes in new condition.

BigLefty23- wish I had that sweatshirt, i have the one for the V's ill post soon
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

thanks for the contributions so far, more to come in a minute

o ya i also forgot about this shirt i got it at the goodwill for 99 cents. I dont know how vintage it really is because i dont know anything about it.

8e10_1.JPG

9170_1.JPG

here are a couple gems i have in my og collection....they just dont make tees and gear like they used to anymore
grin.gif
eyes.gif

anyways here it goes....

magic johnson jordan tee...
302412058.jpg

3 peat tee and 91' finals tee....
302411935.jpg

302411899.jpg

og 7 set...still need the other colorway they did of this...
302411909.jpg

the NBA nutmeg tees....or the "trading card" tees as i like to call them...
302411924.jpg

302411925.jpg

og pippen and barkley nike tees...
302411883.jpg

302411894.jpg

the playground tee....
302411885.jpg

jordan 5 track jacket....jb tried to retro this but failed miserably
eyes.gif
302411917.jpg

og grape 5 track jacket....
302411931.jpg

peace.

thats why i like hittin up the goodwills and thrift stores never know what you gonna find in em,

thanks homie...its funny becuz when i was in undefeated that day i didnt even know my friend took the pic...and it came out sick..lol...im going to have itblown up and put it on my wall...

nice stuff everyone....and yea goodwills and thrift stores are always good for vintage pieces....they always have sick jackets and sweatshirts....i amcurrently on the hunt for some of those old shorts where they have the team on one side and a picture of the player on the opposite side...i cant remember whomade them but i need some ASAP! if anyone has any info or owns some please hit me up...

Back
Top Bottom