Post Your Beard. Vol: #Beardgang

This is going to be my only option. I have a flawless goatee, but when it comes to a beard I only get patchy spots on my cheeks. Those of you in here struggling, or who can't grow at all look into this minoxidil 5% topical application. I've been subscribing to various dudes on youtube telling their story and showing their journey from baby face to manly face. Tons of success stories, although everyone sees results at different a pace. That is dependent on the individual of course, as well as frequency of application and length of time using the product. Minimum is about 4-6 months. Some have been using it longer. Others stop at 4 or 5 months and did updates to show that their gains didn't go away to squash the rumor that they have to continue using the stuff. I wish I had done it already, I've been watching their progress for months. Biggest complaint is dry skin, but that is if you use the liquid. There is a foam version also and they say it doesn't dry your skin the way the liquid does.

Another side effect is hair growth in other areas of your body. Chest, arms, legs, eyelashes, eyebrows etc. For some it dissipates, and others it remains. Again, everyone is different and responds differently. I think the thought process was if you are lacking growth in those particular areas, it filled out which is why it remains in some people and not in others. My arms and legs are light when it comes to hair growth, but all the small hairs are there, they just don't grow long. Maybe I will benefit from that extra hair growth side effect too.

Here is a video of one of the people Ive been watching. I remember when this dude just started back in July last year.

Last edited:
I'm 22 now but I feel like every year my beard is getting thicker and thicker. At 20 I had a full beard but I had small gaps right next to the goatee so it wouldn't fill in all the way. Now the gap is almost gone and I'm sure it'll be another year or so until it fills completely. Patience bros

Quick question fellas. Is it possible to over "comb" ya beard?

Ya, you can damage/pull out hairs if you comb or brush too much.

I'd suggest hopping on Amazon and copping a nice wooden comb, that'll also help minimize hair damage.

Ya, you can damage/pull out hairs if you comb or brush too much.

I'd suggest hopping on Amazon and copping a nice wooden comb, that'll also help minimize hair damage.
Ok man. Starting to notice my hair on my shirt when combing.

That's normal, you're going to lose hairs, especially if your beard is on the bigger side.

I probably lose 20-30 a day between washing and weaker hairs just falling out.

I wouldn't be combing more than once a day, tho, because like I said, it'll do more harm than good.

Growing mine out longer then normal, my **** grows full but nappy. What can i put on it to keep the hairs fron sticking out?

You all ever experience split ends in your beard?
hell yeah...i figured there is no avoiding them....they have gotten better with the balm i been using.  when i used strictly oil it wasnt enough so i needed someting thicker i guess.

Yeah. I'm using the Jamaican castor oil and some cocoanut butter leave in conditioner.

What beard balm do you guys use?

Yeah. I'm using the Jamaican castor oil and some cocoanut butter leave in conditioner.

What beard balm do you guys use?
beard guyz beard balm.....was in the beauty supply with the wife and decided to try it out...here are the ingredients in it

Featured Ingredients
[table][tr][td]Olive oil[/td][td]Natural conditioner. Leaves hair shiny. Contains antioxidants, which keep skin healthy. Increases blood flow.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Black Castor Oil[/td][td]Cleanser, fights dandruff. Helps improve circulation. Leaves the skin smooth.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Tamanu Oil[/td][td]Keeps hair healthy. Provides natural UV protection. Prevents hair loss by strengthening and regenerating hair. Removes dandruff.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Pumpkin Seed Oil[/td][td]Protects hair follicles, increases shine.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bees Wax[/td][td]Adds shine, provides antioxidants, lubricates, moisturizes, and softens. Hypoallergenic.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Acai Butter[/td][td]Conditions dry and damaged hair, provides antioxidants.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Matcha Green Tea Butter[/td][td]Helps improve blood circulation to hair follicles, strengthens the hair.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Horse tail Butter[/td][td]Helps improve cutaneous dryness especially after sun exposure and harsh elements. Softener. Has smoothing effect on the skin.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Coconut Oil Virgin[/td][td]Helps improve blood circulation. Adds shine and softness. Promotes healthy growth.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Green Tea Extract[/td][td]Effectively reduces redness and irritation associated with Rosacea. Protects during UV. Natural antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties. Slows down the development of skin aging signs.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Baobab Oil[/td][td]Minimizes UV and pollution, thermal damage to the hair and skin.[/td][/tr][tr][td]French Oak Extract[/td][td]Promotes strength. Has antioxidant properties and blocks the damage. Astringent and antioxidant properties.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Rhubarb Extract[/td][td]Has anti-oxidant benefits, anti-inflammatory and anti-allergy properties. Neutralizes free radicals, prevents cell damage, and slows signs of aging. Prevents all kinds of skin infections. Rhubarb is beneficial in treating scabs, sores and burns. Helps with cell growth stimulation.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Novotol[/td][td]Improves the skin texture and the moisture content in the skin. Reduces the severity of sunburns. Prevents melanin deposits.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Camellia Oil[/td][td]Conditioning agent. Protects the skin from the free radical damage. Refines mature skin, nourishes the complexion. Leaves the skin smooth.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Macadamia Oil[/td][td]Conditioning agent, well absorbed, has anti-ageing properties.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Pomegranate Seed Oil[/td][td]Conditioning agent. Beneficial for dry, sensitive and mature skin. Calms irritated skin after-sun and after- shave. It tightens the pores, fights wrinkles.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sea Buckthorn Seed Oil[/td][td]Conditioner, enhances skin regeneration. Provides protection against oxidation and the UV radiation. Reduces inflammation.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Raspberry Seed Oil[/td][td]Conditioner. Fights free radicals, nourishes, moisturizes, and protects the skin in polluted air. Has anti-aging power. Good anti-oxidant. Protects, nourishes, moisturizes.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Red Tocol Cranberry Seed Oil[/td][td]Conditioner. Acts as an antioxidant with anti-ageing activity. Possesses skin lightening, moisturizing and soothing properties, provides UV protection. Fights free radicals.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Strawberry Seed Oil[/td][td]Conditioner, acts as an anti-wrinkle agent and antioxidant. Moisturizer, invigorates skin, provides nourishment and anti-ageing properties.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Black Currant Seed Oil[/td][td]Conditioner. Effective skin moisturizer, reduces inflammation, soothes itching.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Lingonberry Seed Oil[/td][td]Acts as anti-aging, anti-oxidant and skin lightening agent. Possesses moisturizing, anti-inflammatory, and tissue regenerating properties.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bilberry Seed Oil[/td][td]Replenishes the epidermal lipid barrier. Offers skin miniaturization, provides anti-aging, anti-UV and free radical scavenging.[/td][/tr][/table]

Just ordered some of the beard guyz balm. Couldn't find it at walmart so I pulled the trigger on amazon.

Back
Top Bottom