\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Was looking at this "swap a lease" site, and :x at some of the situations people get themselves into.

$875/36 months 2014 Audi Q5

$783/30 month lease 2014 BMW 328i

$979/36 month lease 2013 Porsche Boxter

$1299/24 month lease 2013 BMW 750Li

:x

Can't imagine dropping that much per month on any car.

Some people don't have good credit, and that boxster deal is actually okay, it isn't the best, but given how porsche leases work, that isn't bad if it is 12-15k miles per year. The boxster is an expensive car.

Last edited:
Was looking at this "swap a lease" site, and
sick.gif
at some of the situations people get themselves into.

$875/36 months 2014 Audi Q5

$783/30 month lease 2014 BMW 328i

$979/36 month lease 2013 Porsche Boxter

$1299/24 month lease 2013 BMW 750Li

sick.gif

Can't imagine dropping that much per month on any car.
Those are pretty average for those types of cars.  And most people leasing them can definitely afford those types of payments.  The 750/Boxter/Q5 isnt marketed towards most of our tax brackets. (
indifferent.gif
 at whoever paying 783/month for a damn 328 tho 
mean.gif
sick.gif
 )

Curbed one of my BSS wheesls on the M3 last night. :smh:

The noise it made was heart breaking. Going to drop it off tomorrow for repair

Last edited:
Question for yall..

I purchased a 2014 camaro in late August and lately when I'm making a u turn to turn into my apt complex my engine is shutting off completely. Now I know GM recalled my canaria but they said it was because of the key fob ..my key isn't connected to the key fob. So is this still attributed to the recall or is it something different ?

Question for yall..

I purchased a 2014 camaro in late August and lately when I'm making a u turn to turn into my apt complex my engine is shutting off completely. Now I know GM recalled my canaria but they said it was because of the key fob ..my key isn't connected to the key fob. So is this still attributed to the recall or is it something different ?
Do you have to readjust the steering wheel to turn it back on?

Question for yall..

Is anything else attached to the key?

From what I remember it was due to the Weight not only the fob

Do you have to readjust the steering wheel to turn it back on?

Yep

Is anything else attached to the key?

From what I remember it was due to the Weight not only the fob

Yeah it's on a key chain should it be just the key ?

Im not 100% sure but i remember seeing something that they had to replace the ignition cylinder to make it stronger to hold the weight of the peoples keys. I would look into the recall or just bring it to the dealer. Once they replace it you should be fine with your keychain.

Back
Top Bottom