\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I definitely want to try that for sure, man. I wonder what the fatality and injury rates are. I don't want to die cuz some fool behind me rear ends me at 100 miles an hour :lol:

I want my gear shifting to be on point when I go there.

Last edited:
I definitely want to try that for sure, man. I wonder what the fatality and injury rates are. I don't want to die cuz some fool behind me rear ends me at 100 miles an hour
laugh.gif

I want my gear shifting to be on point when I go there.
That's a great point. If i ever really did that i'd want to make sure i had a legit cage and harness setup in my car.

people riding bikes out there is nuts, one idiot messes up and hits you and it's a wrap

Did a quick google on Nurburgring public days.

No racing. No passing on the right. There's a minimum speed of 40 km/hr. No speed limit though.

Definitely on bucket list. Before I turn 35, max.

Last edited:
This reminds me of a hilarious story. 

When i worked at Honda, they hired a Tech named Dalton. Dude was a complete nerd. (We did some digging on him, and found his high school Senior portraits, he was shirtless at the river with nunchucks in his hands doing a karate pose)

A month or so after he started, he bought this crapbox 91 Integra, that was painted bright yellow, a terrible cheap paint job, door jams and engine bay were still red. was lowered (just lowered with CUT SPRINGS, this is very important to the story) and had an exhaust that sounded like wasps stuck in a soda can.

The car was very low and rubbed a bit so he brought it in the shop and threw it on the lift one day to investigate.

i happened to be watching him and noticed he was doing something interesting, he was spinning one of the springs. i said "What are you doing there, Dalton" and he replied "im raising the car up, it's too low"

Yes, he was trying to raise his vehicle, by spinning a spring. A technician at a car dealership who had just graduated from UTI. :stoneface:  

Lol...enjoyed this story

Porsche Cayman GTS

or Porsche Cayman GT4

What's your pick?

gt4 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

not even close not even anywhere close but thats just me

im into track ready cars (stiff suspension roll cage no back seats etc) i love the rawness papi :evil:

Last edited:
Haha. I'm on the east coast. There are no canyons where I'm at :frown:

Idk if such a thing exists but are there places where regular people can pay to take their cars to the track?
I live in AL we have the Talladega Super Speedway Well known track in NASCAR

anything crazy ever happen at your guys dealerships?  Had some wild stuff happen at the Honda i used to work at.

Like when some old lady just zoned out when she took off for a test drive and floored it in a brand new Accord. She managed to hit three brand new Pilots on the lot, took out the front gate of the lot, went over the curb and into a grass field, through a 4 ft deep ditch (somehow), across a busy road, and hit a fence on the other side.  I can't imagine what the salesman that was riding with her was thinking 
laugh.gif

i had pics of the all the carnage on one of my old phones, gotta see if i can dig it up

Last edited:
ok i used a GoPro vid i have of me leaving work one day to show you what this woman did.

The test drive began where the white Chevy truck is parked on the left. The entrance gate is right behind that gold van you see driving into the lot in front of my car. There was a row of new Pilots to the right of my car that you can't see. she hit 3 of them.

After hitting 3 Pilots she proceeds to mow down this gate and drive over that curb

Here is the field which she drove through on the left. And directly ahead you see the road she drove straight across

the very deep ditch that a passenger car should not be able to make it through, yet it did

she ended up hitting a fence and coming to a stop over there, at the base of the hill that the highway is on

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom