\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Been seeing this combo pop up everywhere since my friend did it. He unwrapped his car and changed his wheel color cause he got sick of the copycats...:lol:

This was two color wraps ago. He came by last night, his Meisterscaft with AMS downpipes sounds mean.

Current setup, it's like a gray/white color.

Last edited:

anything crazy ever happen at your guys dealerships?  Had some wild stuff happen at the Honda i used to work at.

Like when some old lady just zoned out when she took off for a test drive and floored it in a brand new Accord. She managed to hit three brand new Pilots on the lot, took out the front gate of the lot, went over the curb and into a grass field, through a 4 ft deep ditch (somehow), across a busy road, and hit a fence on the other side.  I can't imagine what the salesman that was riding with her was thinking 
laugh.gif

i had pics of the all the carnage on one of my old phones, gotta see if i can dig it up
Man Ive gotten a few hoodlums mad at me for not approving them with only $500 down but the worst was the girl that put over 8 quarts (allegedly) of oil in the car and it locked up, then FREAKED out on us because we wouldn't give her the car back. I mean screaming cussing running around like a crazy person. She wasn't even on the loan either.

We just called a cab for her 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

OH we got some other salesmen in here?

Im in the sub prime world over here. 

Y'all get any profits on brand new whips? Talked to my boy who works at a big Nissan dealer and he said they lose almost every time on a new sale.

We over here doubling off the front end lol

For me (Toyota) its pretty easy getting cars off the lot. I mean, they're Toyotas :lol:
I work in a real rural suburban area. A lot of retired people and young families. Prime Toyota location.

For me, its less money up front on commission, and more on spiffs and trades/used purchases.

I'm making more on hitting my 16-20 car a month spiff + bonuses rather than each individual new car I sell. Every once in a while I'll get a nice come up on a new car, but with people bringing in truecar printouts and going on our website getting "internet" prices, the managers kinda **** us salesmen over...

Used cars tho. I'm hitting them over the head

anything crazy ever happen at your guys dealerships?  Had some wild stuff happen at the Honda i used to work at.

Like when some old lady just zoned out when she took off for a test drive and floored it in a brand new Accord. She managed to hit three brand new Pilots on the lot, took out the front gate of the lot, went over the curb and into a grass field, through a 4 ft deep ditch (somehow), across a busy road, and hit a fence on the other side.  I can't imagine what the salesman that was riding with her was thinking :lol:

i had pics of the all the carnage on one of my old phones, gotta see if i can dig it up

Cotdamn :lol:

I haven't had anything too crazy yet. Just a few mad customers yelling and cursing at other salesmen over random crap.

Last edited:
Lmao 500 down.

I thought I was being cheap putting 2500 down on my new wrx.

Man, I hate those people..

Always talking bout some "I want my note to be under 300". Not wanting to put any money down.

Ok, how much do you plan to put down? "I didn't really plan on putting down anything to be honest. I wanted to finance everything."

Bruh, the truck you want is almost $35k.

"You guys gotta come down on that price"

bymualjceaa4xfg.jpg

For me (Toyota) its pretty easy getting cars off the lot. I mean, they're Toyotas
laugh.gif

I work in a real rural suburban area. A lot of retired people and young families. Prime Toyota location.

For me, its less money up front on commission, and more on spiffs and trades/used purchases.

I'm making more on hitting my 16-20 car a month spiff + bonuses rather than each individual new car I sell. Every once in a while I'll get a nice come up on a new car, but with people bringing in truecar printouts and going on our website getting "internet" prices, the managers kinda **** us salesmen over...

That's a good number, especially if youre fighting out a lot of other salesmen. Its just me and one other guy here, we average 35-40 a month and rarely have over 15 cars on the lot
laugh.gif

Btw, coming from an economical Honda civic as my daily driver for over the last decade, it's grossing me out how often I have to fill up gas on my new car.

It's going to the some getting used to :lol:

Y'all get any profits on brand new whips? Talked to my boy who works at a big Nissan dealer and he said they lose almost every time on a new sale.

we make some good front end gross here. especially on GL and GLA, we offering 0 discounts. funny because our market is mostly indian and chinese, the king of hagglers. boyyyyyy do they get heated..

we average some good money on backend as well, we get paid on it.

our top sales made 60k last month, cant even imagine that. def not on that level. sold like 7 AMG's!

STI heads have mentioned their mpg t me before. I either didn't believe it or didn't let it sink in.

But now I believe.

I'm glad I didn't go for the STI because I drive a lot. I'm almost at the 1000 mile break in at less than a month. And that was with me not taking the car to work the first two weeks. That would've been a lot of gas.

Last edited:
I used to work at Nissan, $2000 is the down payment everyone wants to do. Even tho your getting a +30k car and that won't even cover your taxes. Dudes always want something in the $300s. "I know you guys can, you want the sale let's negotiate"

For me (Toyota) its pretty easy getting cars off the lot. I mean, they're Toyotas :lol:

That's a good number, especially if youre fighting out a lot of other salesmen. Its just me and one other guy here, we average 35-40 a month and rarely have over 15 cars on the lot :lol:

SHEESH. I might have to find a new dealership. I'm trying to move those kinda units :wow:

we make some good front end gross here. especially on GL and GLA, we offering 0 discounts. funny because our market is mostly indian and chinese, the king of hagglers. boyyyyyy do they get heated..

our top sales made 60k last month, cant even imagine that. def not on that level. sold like 7 AMG's!

Just like above. I might have to find a new trap :lol:

How much are yall pulling in a month usually ?

And I work over the sales dude every time I buy a car ..props to all you all who hold your own because I know it's always somebody who will fold lol

He grossed $60k in one month?!?

I almost don't believe that
laugh.gif

That's awesome though.
SHEESH. I might have to find a new dealership. I'm trying to move those kinda units
eek.gif

Just like above. I might have to find a new trap
laugh.gif
It will be hard to find a setup like that, basically just small local lots and buy here pay heres.

I couldn't imagine fighting it out with 10+ salesmen everyday. Some guys around here at big dealers just make their draw and that's it
sick.gif

Last edited:
 We just called a cab for her 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 man, some people.

That reminds me of another great one at Honda. A tech headed down the road for a test drive after an alignment, and he forgot to remove one of the alignment tools from the wheel 
laugh.gif

HunterAlignment.jpg

i actually tried to stop him too but he didn't see me...

apparently like a quarter mile down the road it flew off and hit the hood of a late 90s Mustang.  Mustang guy comes flying into the dealership and parks right in front of the service department. Proceeds to curse out a Service Advisor for a few minutes, screaming at the top of his lungs. They tell the guy they will take care of the damages, but he just kept yelling about what a terrible establishment they are running and got back into his car, did a huge burnout in front of service, then a solid drift through the middle of the lot, almost hit a couple new cars, and left.

all with a 4 or 5 year old kid in the car 
mean.gif

The best part was when he got back on the main road and took off, he was screaming expletives at us out his window as he drove passed the dealership  
roll.gif

Last edited:
I used to work at a Honda dealership for 4 years doing express service. Got my friend a job and first day dude doesn't tighten the drain bolt. The car goes dry engine is blown and he gets fired. SMH. But yeah things always happening like cars falling off lifts and employees stealing parts.

Back
Top Bottom