\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

i love the people that come in with 10k negative equity buying an even more expensive car wanting to lower payments with ZERO down.

ultimate stone face.

on a diff note. Sold my 14 civic ex today.. Probably gonna grab a White Sport for the wifey to commute her 9miles a day LMAO....she loved the civic but to me the accord is just a nicer car.

I am convinced my next purchase will be a porsche GTS or GT4

Even though I will probably never buy another civic ever, I'll always be partial to them. That's my first car, meng

*edit Actually, I take that back. There might be another time in the future where I might need a cheap, economical daily driver. Never say never :smile:

Last edited:
Yo to the guys that sell cars I have a question.

As long as my credit scores are 750+ I shouldn't have any problems getting that 0% interest Dodge and Nissan are offering through the end of the month right?

Last edited:
Yo to the guys that sell cars I have a question.

As long as my credit scores are 750+ I shouldn't have any problems getting that 0% interest Dodge and Nissan are offering through the end of the month right?

You should be good

Depends also if you have any other debts or loans currently as well, and if you ever had any history owning a car or house or whatever.

Depends also if you have any other debts or loans currently as well, and if you ever had any history owning a car or house or whatever.

Yeah I've had a car note for what 5 years now and never missed a payment or paid late. No credit card debt either

My plan is to close on my house and buy a car in the same day. :lol:

Last edited:
dam and i thought my 20MPG was bad :lol:

isnt there a dude here wit da hemi n gets like single digit MPG :x :rofl:

what MPG does da AM get WCIS? :nerd:

Haha iam coppin the accord soon as my home closes on august 6th.

As far as 750 score. As long as you have 2-3 solid pieces of credit over 2yrs each you should be gold. Keep in mind that 0% and lowest price are usually not combined. Typicall it is one or the other. But i dont know their programs.

dam and i thought my 20MPG was bad
laugh.gif

isnt there a dude here wit da hemi n gets like single digit MPG
sick.gif
roll.gif

i think it was the guy with the SRT8 Jeep

Yeah I've had a car note for what 5 years now and never missed a payment or paid late. No credit card debt either

My plan is to close on my house and buy a car in the same day. :lol:

Close on that house first :lol:

No doubt, I'm leaving the Title company going to the dealership. Its the last day of month so they should be down for whatever.

My car is gonna be a problem though because I gotta order it.

He grossed $60k in one month?!?

I almost don't believe that
laugh.gif

That's awesome though.

It will be hard to find a setup like that, basically just small local lots and buy here pay heres.

I couldn't imagine fighting it out with 10+ salesmen everyday. Some guys around here at big dealers just make their draw and that's it
sick.gif

selling mercedes benz in silicon valley is no joke if you have an established clientele. we are low staffed and have about 14 sales people. we average around 130-150 new cars a month and about 80-100 cars pre-owned. we have a couple people (not me) selling around 20-25 a month making a consistent 25-30k a month. the rest of us are around the 6-15k mark selling around 12-18 cars.

Making big bucks is doable. I dont know about a consistent 25-30k. 10-15k is def doable. Depending on the dealership and location anything is possible. I am in Finance and i make very consistent money. 130-150 cars a month with 40-50 being pre owned. Used vehicles is where the money at!!! Making 11 is the same as 17k lol because of taxes.. its ridiculous how much more tax u pay.. before i worked in the biz i was always told hiw much u could make and i never believed it. This business is not for everyeone. And just because theres a lot of sales people doesnt mean you are fighting for a sale. There is a system for everything which gives everyone equal opportunity... everyone eats.. we all a big family and when i make money, the store makes money.

man the dealership i worked at sold like 80 cars total in it's best month i ever saw when i worked there (during the cash for clunkers thing) and on average the last year or so I worked there was like 35-45 cars per month, new and used combined 
laugh.gif

place was such a joke man

Last edited:
man the dealership i worked at sold like 80 cars total in it's best month i ever saw when i worked there (during the cash for clunkers thing) and on average the last year or so I worked there was like 35-45 cars per month, new and used combined :lol:

Ouch. What brand if u dont mind me asking. Thats very low volume.. perhaps they had a killer service dept making them money.

man the dealership i worked at sold like 80 cars total in it's best month i ever saw when i worked there (during the cash for clunkers thing) and on average the last year or so I worked there was like 35-45 cars per month, new and used combined 
laugh.gif

Ouch. What brand if u dont mind me asking. Thats very low volume.. perhaps they had a killer service dept making them money.
Honda. They definitely should have been able to sell more. Place was run by a bunch of idiots. Sales Manager's daddy was the owner of the dealership and that's how he "earned" his way into the position. So you can imagine how that worked out

Last edited:
Was messing around tonight with some photo ideas i had. Definitely need to spend some more time on it to try to get the exposure and focus better but here is my first attempt

Last edited:
Was messing around tonight with some photo ideas i had. Definitely need to spend some more time on it to try to get the exposure and focus better but here is my first attempt

Still one of my favorite cars on NT :nthat: lets get a side profile night shot!

My Damb e36 wire harness caught on fire yesterday after getting gas. I didnt want to mess with it so I just traded for a brand new ar15 and 1200$

Man. Speaking of dealerships being run by idiots..

My local Beemer and Mercedes dealership is like night and day.

At the BMW dealership, it's like they assume the person is a window shopper and people who walk in there are pretty much invisible unless you walk up to them. And when you go up to them and ask them questions, they can't eem answer questions right.

I remember my dad saying, 'do you have this but in hard top.' Chick goes, 'M2's don't come in hard top' She said it with attitude too, like we were stupid. But when my dad had checked the inventory online, there was definitely a hardtop in the back..

Needless to say, my dad walked out pretty mad.

At the Mercedes dealer, they were much better at giving my dad attention and answering his questions.

Obviously, that day he walked out a new Mercedes owner, again. Lol

Back
Top Bottom