\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Saw dis in the 405 cant wait to get mines

Such a damb beautiful car.

Bruh in so anxious to finish school so i can start coppin

**** looks like a hearse. :x

Man if I was on that pay scale Id be in trouble with how much money Id be making :lol:

I don't get this statement though, how can it be stupid if you're making good money? Not coming at you but I don't have a degree and I have a record and I'm making just as much as all my boys that have degrees from big 4 year schools.

I did not have it easy. I grew up with literally nothing and did not have the opportunity to go to College. It was on me to make something of myself. I currently don't have a degree but I still make A LOT more if you were to compare me to the homies that did go to school. Everyone too busy paying off their student loans..Ridiculous the amounts I see!!! People owing like 125k and making 5k a month..SMH..

Selling cars is NOT for everyone. For some it is easy, for others it is the most difficult thing. It still takes effort. more effort MORE chance at gross..Knowing the product goes a long way. The only downfall to the business for me is the hours. It all goes away when I get my check though lol. I rather be busy and well off instead of always free and broke. I know a lot of people who close to my age (29) and still trying to figure out what they want to do. I still wished I had the opportunity to go to school but everything worked out for me. :smokin:smokin

Wait so what do you do? Salesman or off into something else now?

bruh

have u ever smashed a girl?

a wagon could open up so many possibilities

plus as an american i like space

wagon gives me space plus a v8

america
Bruh

I'm grown as hell.

I ain't smashing in cars no more.

If I want space, as an American, I use my pick up truck.

I just don't like (rarely) hatches or wagons. Love V8s though. Lol

don't eem need a wagon to smash bro. i've smashed in a Prius

i dont believe you

i want to cop a prius v
has extra spacce for construction
50mpg
plus large hatch ffor the nt thick mamis

bruh

have u ever smashed a girl?

a wagon could open up so many possibilities

plus as an american i like space

wagon gives me space plus a v8

america
Bruh

I'm grown as hell.

I ain't smashing in cars no more.

If I want space, as an American, I use my pick up truck.

I just don't like (rarely) hatches or wagons. Love V8s though. Lol

i love u too

Wait so what do you do? Salesman or off into something else now?

I am a finance manager.

Prior to this I managed a Winery in St Helena/ Rutherford where I started from scratch as well.

And before/during the winery job I worked for a Bank for 5yrs.

Management, Banking, Sales and Love for cars... roll that into one...Finance Manager for a Dealership.. lol

Yeah the hours can make it suck for sure but Id rather be working then wasting money on going to clubs/bars every weekend.

Its not about clubs/bars its about spending time with family for some..

But when ur young its not that important.

Anyways im glad to see my NT fam makin staxxx at these dealerships.
U and retro and prime and them others some hard working dudes. I respect dat.

Now yall just needa respect large displacement american V8s

Also damn listening to a V8 rev after 3500 rpm is so damn beautiful. It can be any V8 but after 3500 rpm they sound so beautiful.

Yeah thankfully I don't have to support anyone but myself right now.

Ill be owning a Vette one day son, might have to be a Z06 but Im cool with that. Saw a badass one on the highway today, that **** was wide as ****kkkkk 
sick.gif

I can't imagine spending my money on anyone else but myself at the moment.
Yoooooo I been telling everyone this the past couple of days son! Thats crazy. Im not throwin shade on kids cause I know they're great but why rush things like that? I enjoy my freedom and my money wayyyyy to much to settle down like that right now. 

Last edited:
Yoooooo I been telling everyone this the past couple of days son! Thats crazy. Im not throwin shade on kids cause I know they're great but why rush things like that? I enjoy my freedom and my money wayyyyy to much to settle down like that right now. 
Trooooof!!!!!!!!

^ We're like in the same position, b. All I do is work, come home, finish school assignments and maybe go out like once a week.

I have 2 graduate projects due tomorrow so I ain't eem stepping outside until it's done. I don't want any kids until I'm like 40 :x
Maybe 36-37.

Married probably like 35. I can't imagine spending my money on anyone else but myself at the moment.
My dude, if you have kids when you're 40, you're gonna be picking them up at school when you're in your mid 50s, and your kids' friends gonna be like, why is your grandpa picking you up? :lol:

Reactions: 17
Back
Top Bottom