\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

z06 is the only cool car here and it doesnt count , no backseat . thats why ///M> 99.9 % of the time when comparing levels.
The Z06 is cool but it has no back seats, so that's why M is better when comparing levels? WTF kinda argument is that? I don't even understand what you're saying :lol:

Last edited:
lmao. that's the type of "car guys" posting in here. yup. 
roll.gif

Last edited:
z06 is the only cool car here and it doesnt count , no backseat . thats why ///M> 99.9 % of the time when comparing levels.
The Z06 is cool but it has no back seats, so that's why M is better when comparing levels? WTF kinda argument is that? I don't even understand what you're saying :lol:

hes saying the m3/m4 isnt the same type of car as a z06 so u cant really compare it since one only comes in 2 seats and the other only comes in 4 cmon :lol:

Last edited:

obviously you haven't looked inside an m4. there's a lot of plastic in the interior of the m4. :lol:  car is straight buns for the exorbitant price they're charging. ruined it with the turbos and the longer wheelbase.

'murica has a chokehold on the performance industry. :pimp:  you can get a gt350r with a high-revving, 8,250 redlining flat-plane crank motor and carbon fiber wheels or a z/28 with a 427-cubic inched monster and F1 derived racing dampers for $60k. or how about a super-car killing z06 for under $100k.
man sit yo lame *** down

you shouldn't even be allowed to drive

putting others in danger due to your stupidity

thinking it's cool popping pills and getting high at the same time FOH

hes saying the m3/m4 isnt the same type of car as a z06 so u cant really compare it since one only comes in 2 seats and the other only comes in 4 cmon :lol:
Well duh, we all know they're in different classes, no one was comparing a z06 to a M4. Which is why the M4 was compared to the Camaro SS. Which brings us right back to where we were.... with the M4 losing :lol:

lmao. that's the type of "car guys" posting in here. yup. :rofl:
:lol:

I'm all for debating cars, but if you're gonna participate, at least craft an argument that makes sense, and is based in reason, and facts. And no, the argument of "It's a BMW so it must be better" isn't gonna fly.

The GT350R is :smokin

Last edited:
Well duh, we all know they're in different classes, no one was comparing a z06 to a M4. Which is why the M4 was compared to the Camaro SS. Which brings us right back to where we were.... with the M4 losing :lol:

will await nurburg times until then da M4 GTS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

7:28 what mustang/camaro? :lol:

Last edited:

That's a $135,000 car man, y'all wanna talk fair comparisons, you can't pick and choose when that applies. The regular M4 coupe, which we're comparing, and is STILL 35k more than the Camaro, does the ring in 7:52.

Last edited:

If we get to spend 100K+ ACR>>>>>>>>>>ALL.

roll.gif

that little ear drummers rapping kid that looks like a girl voice :: im just livin life::

hi haters 
roll.gif

my fave part is how 95% of car thread posters dont have the cars they defend , they those type of "this my year" every year , or "i used to" talk . story tellers i call them , always talking / defending / know it all but dont do nothing or got nothing . 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
When you cop the M4 GTS bruh?

You should be ashamed for blowing the motor in the M3 the way you did... The disrespect :smh:

Last edited:
When you cop the M4 GTS bruh?

You should be ashamed for blowing the motor in the M3 the way you did... The disrespect
mean.gif
never said i was happy , nor condoned what i do , but hey , dont get on a online forum where you dont know me personally to just directly diss me , thats disrespect . i blew my motor , i have a fast car that gives the driver the want to push it , it had 94k miles , warranty is paying for repair and i have a 2016 bmw loaner......but yeah dad im legit ashamed of myself that i was able to blow a german v8 cause i was lit.......happy now ? or do we need cookies or possibly tea to this party ? 

oh wait , its NT im supposed to lie and say i smash dimes , when im single today  , and defend a car (that i want but cant afford , lulz) , oh yeah and not add the details of how i blew the motor or say a true story without lying , including lie when i say im a perfect role model citizen , or perfect at all .....i forgot im supposed to lie on NT and not show proof of what i say and do to be one of the "good guys" i guess well say it .

Last edited:
oh wait , its NT im supposed to lie and say i smash dimes , when im single today  , and defend a car (that i want but cant afford , lulz) , oh yeah and not add the details of how i blew the motor or say a true story without lying , including lie when i say im a perfect role model citizen , or perfect at all .....i forgot im supposed to lie on NT and not show proof of what i say and do to be one of the "good guys" i guess well say it .

I just hope you have a decent life insurance policy.

obviously you haven't looked inside an m4. there's a lot of plastic in the interior of the m4. 
laugh.gif
 car is straight buns for the exorbitant price they're charging. ruined it with the turbos and the longer wheelbase.

'murica has a chokehold on the performance industry. 
pimp.gif
 you can get a gt350r with a high-revving, 8,250 redlining flat-plane crank motor and carbon fiber wheels or a z/28 with a 427-cubic inched monster and F1 derived racing dampers for $60k. or how about a super-car killing z06 for under $100k.
You my boy man but there is not a single GT350R for sale in America for anywhere close to $60k. I just posted a page back that theres hardly any regular GT350s for under $60k. 
laugh.gif
I guess so. I don't know why people get so defensive about cars.
Probably because everyone in here who bashes the ///M doesn't even own the car that they're using to compare it to nor do they post pics of their car.

Cars are like politics and women preference, nobody is going to change another persons opinion on them for the most part. 

Copping some used oem springs/struts for my Si, I need to go back to stock. :lol:

Anything I should look for? Cracks? He said he had em on til 70k.

Back
Top Bottom