\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

black with those wheels is acceptable , get that orange out of here , and those are NOT forgiato i think ....wheres da lip?!
Guarantee you theyre forgiatos he has them on just about all his whips

Last edited:
even if the procharger breaks you can repair it and the engine will still run ...which the engine wont break down .
When something like that breaks its usually a big deal because yourr gonna need to either replace it or its gonna run bad and im gonna have to change the setup.

Ls1 wit headers sound just as good though :lol:
I agree hell just a cam is just as good or better, or both but for that particular car I wouldn't go that far with it as far as engines .

Can't replicate that sound either. I want it to be fast with it looking straight out the factory

When something like that breaks its usually a big deal because yourr gonna need to either replace it or its gonna run bad and im gonna have to change the setup.
you can remove it til you replace it after , if IT IS bad down the road......remove it and you still got the LS1 power in that lightweight car 

call thread whack , instead of saving it ......makes sense. 
laugh.gif

Thinking of buying a new car

2016 0 mile 5.0 mustang

Or e92 m3 with 100k miles

Thread save argue away boys
we all know my answer , with extended warranty by the way 

plus a 2016 0 mile 5.0 mustang cost way more than a e92 m3 with 40-50k miles.....funny guy

just dont get the 2011-2013 e92.......theyre like 10k more for 600 dollar rear led tail lights 
laugh.gif

ask nelson if you dont believe me pa 

Just a healthy argument I love the e92 but I personally wouldn't pay what they ask for one now that I sit down and really think about it. Think I'll just enjoy it through pictures and vids. Wish I was rich to enjoy it when it first came out :frown:

Just a healthy argument I love the e92 but I personally wouldn't pay what they ask for one now that I sit down and really think about it. Think I'll just enjoy it through pictures and vids. Wish I was rich to enjoy it when it first came out
frown.gif
you can get an 08-10 e92 m3 with 50k miles for like 30k.......thats a STEAL considering this car will hold or increase value . 

Back
Top Bottom