\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Matt Farah (Smoking Tire) reviews 2016 GT350R

nthat.gif

I think they were headed that way anyway, especially since the Obama Administration signed that deal for all cars to get at least 54.5 mpg by 2025. It's just a matter of the batteries being cheap enough to utilize on a bigger scale without sacrificing too much performance and keeping the cost relatively the same.

Wait 54.5mpg?! What will this mean for american muscle?!

why you think bmw is putting emphasis on its i8 series thing theyre starting.....bmw will have cars with good MPG that are fast in 10 years ....hence the turbos in m4's v6 instead of N/A 8 that they know we all wouldve loved , imagine the m4 body with a 5.0 high rev v8 (updated e92 m engine) .....america needa get to work and alot of other brands , im a bmw fanboy obv so idk as much about other brands .... 

tesla gonna own the game if that bill is official ish and goes through for 30 years + after 2025 tho lmao ...people will still drive wack slow electrical cars , but us speed fanatics are gonna probably need to spend $$$$$$$$$$$$ if that happens . 

The EPA, which is the mpg ratings we're all familiar with, is calculated different than the CAFE rating. The 54.5 mpg CAFE rating will be closer to around 36 mpg on the EPA scale. This is also a average fleet wide rating. American muscle won't be going anywhere, they'll just have to sell more hybrids and electric vehicles to offset them.

I think they were headed that way anyway, especially since the Obama Administration signed that deal for all cars to get at least 54.5 mpg by 2025. It's just a matter of the batteries being cheap enough to utilize on a bigger scale without sacrificing too much performance and keeping the cost relatively the same.

Fleet average has to be 54.5, not all cars. That still leaves room for sports cars with current tech but not much.

I wonder how Lamborghini, Ferrari, ect are going to get around this...

It can all be thrown out during da middle of year review next year.

I suspect depending da president we get it'll b da case.

The F12 is probably top 3 out of everything BMW has ever produced.

Yes, agreed, everyone loves the S85 V10, but no one was disappointed with the output of the s63tu, especially with some downpipes.

The S65 to the S55 has been more than controversial.

not as wack as the 1M but still kinda wack

I actually love the M2 and the 1M, where those two cars will always succeed over their bigger bros is resale value. The price of the 1M has barely dropped a CENT. I wish I bought one @ MSRP 5 years ago. Even if I drove it every day for 5 years, the cost of ownership until now would be less than 5k (excluding maintenance).

Looks chilll man, not sure if this is a big deal or not but i'd definitely add much more 3m tape to that, if not drill it in. I'm a vorsteiner guy and from all the front lips i've seen all of them had to be drilled. Not sure if yours is a rep or not, but at the very least put 2-3 more full strips of 3m tape on that thing. My bros vorsteiner spoiler has 3 full strips on it and that's a lip spoiler for the trunk. Diffuser has to be drilled in. His whole kit is all sitting at my house right now lol and I stared at all of it for quite awhile. Just be careful.

Last edited:
Yes, agreed, everyone loves the S85 V10, but no one was disappointed with the output of the s63tu, especially with some downpipes.

The S65 to the S55 has been more than controversial.

The S85 was a beast and sounds glorious but the body styles of those models are just nowhere near as aesthetically pleasing as other models.

Looks chilll man, not sure if this is a big deal or not but i'd definitely add much more 3m tape to that, if not drill it in. 
Don't worry, it's not purely held on by 3M, it also uses the factory bolts that hold the bottom of the bumper on so it should be good.

For my guys in here that let their pets ride in the car. What do you use to clean the inside of your window? My dog loves putting her mouth/nose right on the glass.

*Edit: My windows just got tinted like 2 weeks ago by the way

Last edited:

When they put a 4-cylinder engine in the Mustang, y'all knew where they were headed :lol:. You'll probably still see V8s for the next decade, I'll doubt they'll be so abundant after that though.

For my guys in here that let their pets ride in the car. What do you use to clean the inside of your window? My dog loves putting her mouth/nose right on the glass.

*Edit: My windows just got tinted like 2 weeks ago by the way

I think all dogs love to do it. Invisible Glass (or any glass cleaner really) should clean it without issue.

Man :smh:

What do you all do when someone is riding your *** ?

This guy in this ******* Subaru suv doing it so I brake check him

We can see each other through the side mirror I get to talkn **** to him and I see him get all riled up so when we come to the red light we started goin back and forth (we can't here each other I know) :lol:

Light turns green and he tries to go around me and get I front of me but he couldn't because guy in front of him break checks the hell outta him making dude almost crash into him so he goes around him and speeds off :lol:

:lol: dont even give a **** if dudes are tailgating ill continue to drive even slower + block him from getting around like ill stay at the same speed as the other car next to me :lol:

Or just keep driving faster when they try to pass me so they cant :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom