\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

:lol: dont even give a **** if dudes are tailgating ill continue to drive even slower + block him from getting around like ill stay at the same speed as the other car next to me :lol:

Or just keep driving faster when they try to pass me so they cant :lol:
I do this all the time. People try to pass me and I just speed up then they have to get behind me again cause the cars up front are slower :rofl:

Like slow down man lol

Man :smh:

What do you all do when someone is riding your *** ?

This guy in this ******* Subaru suv doing it so I brake check him

We can see each other through the side mirror I get to talkn **** to him and I see him get all riled up so when we come to the red light we started goin back and forth (we can't here each other I know) :lol:

Light turns green and he tries to go around me and get I front of me but he couldn't because guy in front of him break checks the hell outta him making dude almost crash into him so he goes around him and speeds off :lol:
I do the same. Brake checked this 2 door altima last night because he didn't like that I was only going 55 in a 40. Dude was finally able to go around and must have been doing 80 at least. Which I need to stop man. I have road rage now. 50% of my job I'm on the road you learn to hate ppl.

All it takes is one bad move to really hurt yourself or someone else not even involved

Last edited:
Man :smh:

What do you all do when someone is riding your *** ?

This guy in this ******* Subaru suv doing it so I brake check him

We can see each other through the side mirror I get to talkn **** to him and I see him get all riled up so when we come to the red light we started goin back and forth (we can't here each other I know) :lol:

Light turns green and he tries to go around me and get I front of me but he couldn't because guy in front of him break checks the hell outta him making dude almost crash into him so he goes around him and speeds off :lol:
I do the same. Brake checked this 2 door altima last night because he didn't like that I was only going 55 in a 40. Dude was finally able to go around and must have been doing 80 at least. Which I need to stop man. I have road rage now. 50% of my job I'm on the road you learn to hate ppl.

All it takes is one bad move to really hurt yourself or someone else not even involved
Word up.

Yall be safe driving man

:lol: dont even give a **** if dudes are tailgating ill continue to drive even slower + block him from getting around like ill stay at the same speed as the other car next to me :lol:

Or just keep driving faster when they try to pass me so they cant :lol:

Ditto. I let off the gas, wait til they switch lanes then I floor it.

I feel you, bro. My road rage can be pretty bad too.

Think I'm gonna get my baby tinted this week. If my week goes as planned, Thursday I might go. Gotta catch up on on the good shops since its been awhile. Going with 10% all around 
pimp.gif
 (minus the windshield of course)

Rumble Gang Rumble Gang :pimp:

I have 5% all around and I plan to add 50 or 70 to the windshield.
Damn fam windshield tint! Nice! Where you live? I had 5% on 09 si coupe. Liked it but
1. Got tired of having to roll the windows down when reversing or coming up to a driveway etc.
2. Cops. Granted 10 will be dark but 5% was a straight magnet.

Damn fam windshield tint! Nice! Where you live? I had 5% on 09 si coupe. Liked it but
1. Got tired of having to roll the windows down when reversing or coming up to a driveway etc.

Time to get power windows Homie

Last edited:

I was looking at pics and the difference is subtle but noticeable (if that makes any sense). I'll probably just go with 70% so if I do get stopped they're less likely to notice. I'm in Chicago. The cops rarely bother you if you stay outta shady neighborhoods. They have more important issues to worry about around here. Suburban cops can be hit or miss. I haven't been stopped in years and I've rolled with 5% on my cars for nearly the last decade.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom