\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Sold my hybrid today. She will be missed. put 12k miles on it in 7 months.
Whyd you sell? 12k miles in 7 months and still probably ran like it was nothing
pimp.gif
Oh yea the ol Civic ran like a dream, it was at 118k when i sold it yesterday.

I sold it because that's what i do with my dailys. Buy them for a deal, drive them until i sell them and then it's onto the next.  Made $2k on the Hybrid, and put 12k miles on it. Can't complain.

Last edited:

Yup, exactly what i'd do if i get them. 265/35 295/30

What tires you go with?
Knew it, those must not have to aggressive of an offset.

I went with 245/35 and 275/30, wanted to stretch a little, Hankook V12s, tire rack had a $100 rebate plus they have good reviews and I'm not going to track it.

Last edited:

Yup, exactly what i'd do if i get them. 265/35 295/30

What tires you go with?
Knew it, those must not have to aggressive of an offset.

I went with 245/35 and 275/30, wanted to stretch a little, Hankook V12s, tire rack had a $100 rebate plus they have good reviews and I'm not going to track it.
offset is 25.  19x9.5 front 19x11 rear.

I was pricing out Hankook v12 vs Michelin Pilot Super Sport today incase i buy these wheels. The difference is hugeeeeeeee. ill probably go Hankook as well

Whyd you sell? 12k miles in 7 months and still probably ran like it was nothing :pimp:

I sold it because that's what i do with my dailys. Buy them for a deal, drive them until i sell them and then it's onto the next.  Made $2k on the Hybrid, and put 12k miles on it. Can't complain.

What's your daily now?...

That Civic you had was awesome... It came with so much stuff that modern cars don't even have :lol:... You know you're average MPG??? Thoughts on the hybrid life?...

What's your daily now?...

That Civic you had was awesome... It came with so much stuff that modern cars don't even have
laugh.gif
... You know you're average MPG??? Thoughts on the hybrid life?...
Just sold the Civic yesterday so im just searching for the next car i can make money on. Whatever i can find. TSX, TL, Accord, Tacoma, 4Runner, Impreza, 350z, s2000, g35, etc.

It was such a great commuter. Averaged about 45mpg and i live in an area with lots of hills

AlsoCan someone explain tire sizes to me?... The numbers and offsets baffle me.... Someone teach me please
nerd.gif
offset is for wheels, not tires.

tire sizes are as follows: the first number is the width, the 2nd number is the sidewall size, which is the % of the width.

So a 295/30 tire is 295 wide, with a sidewall height that is 30% of 295

The smaller the 2nd number, the lower profile the tire

AlsoCan someone explain tire sizes to me?... The numbers and offsets baffle me.... Someone teach me please :nerd: ...
offset is for wheels, not tires.

tire sizes are as follows: the first number is the width, the 2nd number is the sidewall size, which is the % of the width.

So a 295/30 tire is 295 wide, with a sidewall height that is 30% of 295

The smaller the 2nd number, the lower profile the tire

That helps a ton... Is it in centimeters?...

thoughts?
M + JDM = Fire

I think these are going to look amazing with that CF roof.  Do it bro 
nthat.gif

Speaking of daily's I've been contemplating a 13/14 Chevy Volt.  50 miles on electric charge alone and close to 100mpg combined with gas.  I've found some online in the bay area with lower miles 30-40K on odo going for 13-15K (huge depreciation since I believe they were 35K new).  My only hesitation is I have been browsing the volt forums and there seems to be a bunch of maintenance issues with all years.  

Still on the hunt for a MKIV TT 6-speed Supra in white/rsp/black/ or baltic blue, if you guys ever get one in your dealership please keep me in mind

offset is 25.  19x9.5 front 19x11 rear.

I was pricing out Hankook v12 vs Michelin Pilot Super Sport today incase i buy these wheels. The difference is hugeeeeeeee. ill probably go Hankook as well
Thats the perfect offset to run those tires with a slight drop 
pimp.gif

MPSS are great tires but I'm not convinced they're worth the extra ~$500 compared to the V12s. Plus I've read they don't stretch that well. I hope to have them on before the end of the month and I'll  let you know how they ride.

Yep

This set is basically exact same specs so this is how the fitment would be:
:smokin

I'm not a big import guy, but I'm a BIG fan of those work vsxx wheels. They look great on both imports and euros, they're very nice and classy, and have a grown up look if you know what I mean. Get them.

Last edited:
speaking of work wheels, i just picked up a set of these for my FRS. i'll post pics when they come in and i get them put on.

I WAS GONE EARLIER BUT DONT DO IT NELSON!!!!

im playing to each his own :smokin i love VSXX tho :pimp: just not the color :lol:

Last edited:

speaking of work wheels, i just picked up a set of these for my FRS. i'll post pics when they come in and i get them put on.

Work wheels :nthat: Can't wait to see these on your car. The concavity on those are unreal. We might need a separate NT work wheels thread if Nelson gets these

M + JDM = Fire

I think these are going to look amazing with that CF roof.  Do it bro 
nthat.gif

Speaking of daily's I've been contemplating a 13/14 Chevy Volt.  50 miles on electric charge alone and close to 100mpg combined with gas.  I've found some online in the bay area with lower miles 30-40K on odo going for 13-15K (huge depreciation since I believe they were 35K new).  My only hesitation is I have been browsing the volt forums and there seems to be a bunch of maintenance issues with all years.  

Still on the hunt for a MKIV TT 6-speed Supra in white/rsp/black/ or baltic blue, if you guys ever get one in your dealership please keep me in mind
Definitely you will be the first person i hit up if we come up on one.  I wanna pull the trigger on the Works so bad but i also want to hold out for some HRE's, i hate these decisions man 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Whyd you sell? 12k miles in 7 months and still probably ran like it was nothing :pimp:

whats the next daily now bruh :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom