\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

He can always plasti dip them if he wants to change the color
wink.gif
Leave

Wheels won't be here until mid-May
tired.gif

******* 7 weeks back order wth. Ridiculous, but at least I know they're brand new fresh from Japan. Just hate the wait

Wanted to slightly upgrade my stock sound system and ended up dumping over $3.8k in audio parts alone
mean.gif

Probably going to end up costing me over $5k after all is said and done since I want to do everything right. And sound deadening alone can get pricey.

oh well

Funny thing is, you'd expect it to be loud but my speakers amp is maxed at 60 watts. Just very good sound and build quality.

Adds up when you purchase Focal, Rockford Fosgate and JL Audio

Last edited:

I think I'm going with these. Red inner barrel and hardware but no red centercap. Matte black face, gloss black lip. Vorsteiner kit and spoiler is happening very soon.

Nice works Nelson. Thumbs up from me as well.

Last edited:
I think I'm going with these. Red inner barrel and hardware but no red centercap. Matte black face, gloss black lip. Vorsteiner kit and spoiler is happening very soon.

Nice works Nelson. Thumbs up from me as well.
3-piece Forged Rotiform's? Well, didn't know we had people who knew wheels here
nthat.gif

Yes.

I'm angry I can't post any of my stuff since it's not in my hands
frown.gif

Last edited:

3-piece Forged Rotiform's? Well, didn't know we had people who knew wheels here
nthat.gif

Yes.

I'm angry I can't post any of my stuff since it's not in my hands
frown.gif

Yeah bro some people here can do more than just read articles online 
laugh.gif

What wheels are you waiting on? 

I'm hopefully getting my coils and front sway bar put on tomorrow.

Last edited:
i ******* hate craigslist man. Thought i had a great deal lined up on a 05 TL with manual transmission. Told me the car was super clean just had a bit of oxidation on the roof.  i get there and the car is completely beat to ****. entire paint job is oxidized and peeling and ******, front bumper thrashed, rear bumper all scratched up, seat ripped, dash cracked.  Awful, one of the worst condition TL's ive ever seen.  **** that guy.

/Rant

in other news i found a set of 19" M3 fitment Mag Blue Volk TE37s 
nerd.gif

i ******* hate craigslist man. Thought i had a great deal lined up on a 05 TL with manual transmission. Told me the car was super clean just had a bit of oxidation on the roof.  i get there and the car is completely beat to ****. entire paint job is oxidized and peeling and ******, front bumper thrashed, rear bumper all scratched up, seat ripped, dash cracked.  Awful, one of the worst condition TL's ive ever seen.  **** that guy.
/Rant

in other news i found a set of 19" M3 fitment Mag Blue Volk TE37s :nerd:

Had this exact thing happen to me before... Except it was female and not a car...

NT was way ahead of the rest of the internet on pointing out the extremely high number of Mustang showoff attempts gone wrong.

Saw an M235i for the first time in person today, was driving behind it after i went and looked at that POS TL, the rear end of the 2 series is legit awful. Way worse than 1 series

Anyone ever do one of those deals where you get to drive a Lamborghini/Ferrari/ect for a few laps?... There's a Groupon around me for 4 laps for $130... It seems fun as hell...

NT was way ahead of the rest of the internet on pointing out the extremely high number of Mustang showoff attempts gone wrong.

I still dont know why all of these memes are popping up recently but its getting annoying now. Social media knows how to kill a joke

one of those "taxis" I was posting a few days ago :lol:

Just gotta save a bit more because most likelyy I'd have to go outta town to get it or have it sent to me

Or hell just finding the time to do all that. Should be fun :lol:
Good luck on your search man it's always fun looking for a car :pimp:

Yeah bro some people here can do more than just read articles online 
laugh.gif

What wheels are you waiting on? 

I'm hopefully getting my coils and front sway bar put on tomorrow.
I don't really want to say until it gets here. But all I will say is that it's the best wheel this particular manufacturer has engineered to date.

How thicker are your aftermarket bars compared to stock?

Might want to make sure you get the right diameter for both front and back for whatever it is you're wanting to achieve. my front is about 3mm thicker than my rears, and both are over 2-3 mm thicker than stock. The aftermarket end links are also really sturdy compared to stock.

in other news i found a set of 19" M3 fitment Mag Blue Volk TE37s 
nerd.gif
Now we're getting somewhere. Euro and Japanese wheels are not really my thing, but the quality is undeniable for sure. You won't be disappointed, the preference is subjective but the quality and performance of Rays' Volk wheels is as objective as can be.

Back
Top Bottom