\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

That gt2 :pimp:. Id love to own a Porsche one day.

My realistic life goal is to be able to get a used 911 :lol:... Gonna start off with a 944 first :lol:...
Man..... My neighbor had one that was under a buncha crap in his garage .it was a white non turbo version and I only seen him pull it out of the garage once . In good condition only it wasn't running.

Said the fuel system went bad. He got a manual and fixed it himself . During the process of fixing it he took out the gas that was in it since it was old . When he was done the car wouldn't start so he figured out he needed gas. Ah....he found a gas can in his garage with gas in it and poured it in the tank. Car wouldn't start ......again ..... Hmmmm .:lol:

He said to hell with it after that . He still has it though.

I'd get the turbo or the competition version (I forgot what it's called but they came in red) I think I have a pic of it in my phone.

Wait it's a 924 gts they look just alike though.

i think he means all the 911 pics :lol:

the club sport and gt2 tho :x >>>>

especially in that blue :pimp:

Last edited:
Those cars are all amazing. 964 and 993 are both incredible cars.  Thinking about selling the M for one honestly (won't be a turbo or anything special 
laugh.gif
)

The new 718 kinda sounds like an STI

This car is gonna be a beast with some mods

The new Boxster S, equipped with Porsche Active Suspension Management, PDK, Ceramic Brakes, and Sport Chrono, ran a 7:42 lap around the Nurburgring. That was good enough to tie a Walter Rohrl-driven 997 GT3 and a 2005 Pagani Zonda S while also scrubbing16 seconds off the previous-generation Boxster S's best time. 

Last edited:
Amazing turnout at today's Cars and Coffee in Scotts Valley today. Here are some pictures

Some Rare Porsche 959

Rare Porsche Speedster

Mustang GT 350 R with Air conditioning

Porsche 918 Spyder

Caroll Shelby's personal Mustang for 5 years.

Mclaren P1 GTR aka The "WidowMaker"

Jerry Seinfeld's Personal Porsche Carrera GT

seen a pretty sick GT4 yesterday, was white with matching lime green brake calipers and roll cage. couldnt get a pic cause dude was moving.

Got damn at all those Porsches, like many people in here it's a dream car of mine, was extremely close these past few months but it would have been too selfish of me, currently saving and counting down for the right moment to strike again. It doesn't even have to be a turbo, I jus wanna get my feet wet in a S, test drove a handful of P cars over the past few months, and nothing has felt so great :smh:

In other news, hit a pothole last night and honestly I should have learned from my last Bmw (545), that I am completely against the run flats they sell these cars with, Pirelli P Zeros or any other run flats for that matter, they are designed to get you 50 miles to safety but usually just go completely flat or last a lot less than 50 miles. They seem more prone to getting titttties and damaged far faster than traditional tires. Then the BS comes in with the wheel/tire warranty because BMW wants them replaced with run flats, I ordered new tires off of tire rack this morning.

Part 2 of my rant... Why does BMW/Mercedes think it's okay not to sell cars with spare tires anymore, w t f, hit my boy that has an A8L and he has a spare, glad Audi still has sense.

:smh:

Untitled by KushDryGoods, on Flickr

Last edited:
Stay focused on the prize and you'll get it fam.

Coulda had one of my dream cars in the driveway at this very moment but I passed up on it. Don't know if it was a smart move or a dumb one.

Back
Top Bottom