\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Stock wheels on the Audi?
I dont think so, their a option or off another audi, it is 2nd hand with 30K. Pretty good for 2007
I was cross shopping an A3 with my GTI but ultimately really wanted the Sportback E-tron, which was out of my price range. Beautiful beautiful car. Same goes for your ST as well. #HotHatchLife
Yeh solid choice of ur car anyway man, we got diff needs/tastes. And thanks man, still enjoying it 1year this month

And today, kicking it with an i8

Saw an Aventador on the way home yesterday, and also snapped a pic of this beauty at the local Timmy's

:nthat:

Hopefully price comes down some when the P14 drops and it becomes a little more common on the road

loskickking23 loskickking23 I have a friend of mine holding on to a T Top for me non Grand National. What kind of milage life these cars have. He has about 124k on it. Trying to gauge if it's worth it.

loskickking23 loskickking23 I have a friend of mine holding on to a T Top for me non Grand National. What kind of milage life these cars have. He has about 124k on it. Trying to gauge if it's worth it.
124 isn't bad on these cars... That's pretty much the average on them now ... I know a guy that has one with 250 on it and still running great

Why bother fixing it? I'm not saying go run out and buy a new car, but why not use that 2700 to buy a different used car? Unless you're really attached to it? I'm not a big believer in putting more money into a car then it's worth, unless you're planning on keeping it forever. Personally, I'd send it to the scrap yard for a couple hundred bucks, and go get something else.

You could probably go buy another Explorer, in mint condition, for less than $2700

Last edited:
Or take that 2700 to a pick n pull

Buy a transmission

Get some buddies and spend a weekend swapping it and celebrating over beer.

?????

Profit.

I think y'all are misreading his post.

He's upset since he was planning on buying a new car soon anyways but wanted to save a little. But now he has to buy one now

Sooo I sat in both a 06 GTO and a 14 Lexus IS350 F-Sport yesterday.

That GTO was special and it's incredibly roomy on the inside but man....that IS made me a Lexus believer. Silver with Sport Red leather interior.

Dealer wanted $23 for the GTO...had some leather rips and had 78k on the dash. IS was 32k with 62k on the dash.

That GTO was special and it's incredibly roomy on the inside but man....that IS made me a Lexus believer. Silver with Sport Red leather interior.

Dealer wanted $23 for the GTO...had some leather rips and had 78k on the dash. IS was 32k with 62k on the dash.

Lexus are tanks but 32k for a 62k mile car seems a bit much IMO. You can easily get a CPO 250/200t for less or lower miles.

Both great cars though

Lexus are tanks but 32k for a 62k mile car seems a bit much IMO. You can easily get a CPO 250/200t for less or lower miles.

Both great cars though

I'm 6'2 300, don't disrespect me :lol: jk

Yeah I saw a CPO 350 with 35 on the Dash for like 30.

5.7 or the 6.0?

Back
Top Bottom