\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Man like I figured the blizzak offer fell through. It was a friend of a friend so I should just went my route even though he wanted $200 for the set.

Now all of a sudden they calling for 3 inches of snow overnight in central NJ and I work tomorrow. 
mean.gif
. My girl has no plans so I'll take her car. Luckily I still got my connect at the local tire shop thats gonna give me his price on some tires tomorrow and gonna try to head there when I get out of work.

Got my headers installed last weekend, and they sounded good, but my x pipe was too raspy. Today I switched to an h pipe and it sounds better, but loud AF lol.

Volk TE37's are so nice but so expensive |I

I used to think this. Then I started looking at HRE wheels in 911 sizing. :x
Just looked at the pricing for some via a quick search, 6k for a used set of 4 :smh:

The supercharger kit and turbo kit are in the same price range, that's why I'm kinda stuck between the two. This would be for an S2K application. There's a shop out here in the Bay Area (not SF, Florida) that actually installs the supercharger kits.

New E Class coupe is mean

But I'd be kinda mad if I owned an S coupe lol. The C, E, and S are extensions of themselves smh.

E63 is said to be an inline 6. Should be dope

Back
Top Bottom