\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Buddy from work did a fire inspection today at this building. He didn't expect to see this inside. I'm jelly I wasn't there. From boss to cobras. All have less than 1,000 miles

Been a month and a week with my 2008 Audi A4. No problems as of yet. On a scale of 1-10 with satisfaction, i've at a 9.5/10

I would give it a perfect score but i have to use this damn FM Transmitter to play music cause Germans dont like putting AUX cords into their factory sound systems. Smh.

Been a month and a week with my 2008 Audi A4. No problems as of yet. On a scale of 1-10 with satisfaction, i've at a 9.5/10

I would give it a perfect score but i have to use this damn FM Transmitter to play music cause Germans dont like putting AUX cords into their factory sound systems. Smh.
You could've gotten a newer Japanese for the same price.

Got new tires today for the subie. Winters were gonna be too much new so the guy I know hooked me up with BF Goodrich comp 2 A/S all seasons.

$140 a tire and only $10 per for mount and balance. Tires look real good, aggressive, and feel pretty good so far. We will see how they do in the snow. My plan in the future is to buy winters slightly used for cheap and wheels for them. Now is just a bad time.

You could've gotten a newer Japanese for the same price.

Everyone told me that. I'm well aware of that with me having a Toyota & a Hyundai previously. I wanted to try German engineering for once. This is really a "test run". Let's see how long this car will last me.

^get one of those grom car audio adapters that hook up to your factoy stereo for bluetooth connectivity.

^get one of those grom car audio adapters that hook up to your factoy stereo for bluetooth connectivity.

Thanks. looking them up now.

EDIT: I found some for my vehicle. So these, do they have to be professionally installed or what?

Last edited:
Thinking about finally selling the c63. Was set on just getting one of the new ones, but then I was like...why don't I actually weigh my options?

What cars should I be looking at around $80k and under. I have no problem buying used and actually prefer someone else paying some of the depreciation.

Last edited:
Thinking about finally selling the c63. Was set on just getting one of the new ones, but then I was like...why don't I actually weigh my options?

What cars should I be looking at around $80k and under. I have no problem buying used and actually prefer someone else paying some of the depreciation.

What are looking to cop? Suv? Sports car?

Back
Top Bottom