\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Something about black painted stock wheels has always been tacky to me so i ditched the powdercoated black wheels for stock silver ones.  Much cleaner look IMO. Need to lower it though.

clean as hell papi that red interior pops :pimp:

need post tune clips :pimp:

I'd suggest H&R springs. About a 1" drop. Car feels more planted. Ride quality isn't compromised in the slightest. Very happy.

need post tune clips
pimp.gif
Definitely man.  The other night in the prime boost weather (30 degrees) i was getting on it in 2nd gear at 30mph and it would break all 4 tires loose when the boost hit.  mad powaaaa

If you like black cars Rare I have a really clean and very highly specd 07 6 speed turbo coming up for sale

If you like black cars Rare I have a really clean and very highly specd 07 6 speed turbo coming up for sale

Thanks for the offer, I have a little something in the works for 2017! I'm committed to buy another Pcar already!

For all the benz fans in here, my friend just picked up his S550 from the shop. Not exactly my style, but it is a head turner for sure. I was driving my bro's M6 tonight.

Been reading pages of 997.1 Turbos vs 997.2 Turbos threads lol. Seems like the .1 is the way to go unless you really like the updated exterior & interior bits, better suspension, and want PDK. The .2 is overall a better car out of the box and a better DD, but the Mezger is bullet proof and much more mod friendly. Plus you can just update the suspension with coilovers. So imo look for a 2009 997.1 unless you can find a manual .2. Otherwise just get a 991 TT since it's improved over the 997.2. Amirite?

Been reading pages of 997.1 Turbos vs 997.2 Turbos threads lol. Seems like the .1 is the way to go unless you really like the updated exterior & interior bits, better suspension, and want PDK. The .2 is overall a better car out of the box and a better DD, but the Mezger is bullet proof and much more mod friendly. Plus you can just update the suspension with coilovers. So imo look for a 2009 997.1 unless you can find a manual .2. Otherwise just get a 991 TT since it's improved over the 997.2. Amirite?
Yea you pretty much nailed it.  09 is going to be the really valuable one. The final year of the Mezger TT manual, and there are less than 300 manual coupes in 09 if i recall correctly.  Overall in the 07-09 turbos there are roughly 3,000 manual coupes.

The .2 is certainly faster (stock vs stock) and PDK is awesome but manual is always the way to go for driving pleasure and future values. 

Ill tell you what .2 Turbo is freaking awesome though, the 'edition 918 spyder'.   Rumor is that most of them were bought by 918 owners, so good luck finding one, but my god all of the acid green on it 
pimp.gif

003-2012-porsche-911-918-opt.jpg

porsche-997-turbo-s-918-spyder-edition-c874523042014162404_7.jpg

997TurboS_edition_918_interior_1280.jpg

Last edited:
^ :wow: that is [emoji]128293[/emoji]. I think they were all allocated to people who put deposits on 918's.

The value in the 09 997.1 is the refreshed interior :lol:. Those gotta be hard to come by, but Im sure they're easier than a manual 997.2. Ima hit you in the future when Im really looking.

Yea the acid green everywhere is absolute fire.

The one reason i'd love to have a PDK Turbo is for the insane launch control launches.  

Dream combo for me would be a 991 Turbo S and a 997.2 GT3 RS.   The RS for weekends, fun, track, and the Turbo for comfortable street driving and the ridiculous speed.

For all the benz fans in here, my friend just picked up his S550 from the shop. Not exactly my style, but it is a head turner for sure. I was driving my bro's M6 tonight.

S550 not my style to drive but I still love it :pimp:. What's some of the things you love and hate about the M6?

Last edited:
ik those things are reaching ridiculous prices but id take da manual 991 gt3 over it tbh

#becauseracecar :pimp: :lol:

Last edited:
^ I believe so. A local dealer has been trying to move this 991 with Ruf goodies for like 6 months (unsuccessfully)...

Acid green accents on those 918 edition Turbos are cool but not my cup of tea.

I need to make some moves and get behind the wheel of a Huracan ASAP. They actually lease out quite well from what I've been told. Here's a few for sale from the same deal with the 991 above...

And yes, 911R prices are obscene, especially when you consider you can get a CGT for comparable money. Still a phenomenal car.

Last edited:
Is buying a car outright a better option than financing if I have less than desirable credit but plenty of money in the bank?

Is buying a car outright a better option than financing if I have less than desirable credit but plenty of money in the bank?

I would finance just to build my credit up and invest the remaining cash. In most cases, you can pay off the car loan at any time.

Last edited:
S550 not my style to drive but I still love it :pimp:. What's some of the things you love and hate about the M6?

Personally I love everything about it, minus the long length of the car. No big deal though. It looks really good with the vorsteiner diffuser though. More aggressive than my 911 now.

Here are some dope pics I took today. Vehicle belongs to my friend but he let me flex a little. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom