\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

MY AUDIO ISSUES. FIRST VIDEO SHOWS ONE OF MY FEELER LAPS. THIS IS THE BEST LAP I COULD GET AUDIO WISE AND IT'S STILL FULL OF WIND NOISE. :lol:

THIS VIDEO IS WITH THE DEADCAT AND MOUNTING THE MIC NEAR LICENSE PLATE. NO WIND NOISE BUT THE AUDIO IS STILL CLIPPING FROM THE EXHAUST >:

Haha thanks guys! Yeah house over a car is def a no brainer. Maybe ill look into that tax stuff to possibly get the car, thatll be fun...

PICS FROM FIRST TRACK DAY IN THE 350. WORKING ON THE VIDEO BUT MOST OF MY VIDEOS ARE LOOKING TO BE A WASH. THE WIND NOISE IS BRUTAL. PROB GOING TO SCRAP ALL OF THE TRACK VIDS. ANY TIPS ON MIC SETUP? I'M USING A GOPRO HERO 5 WITH AN EXTERNAL MIC. IT SEEMS THE EXTERNAL MIC IS TOO SENSITIVE BECAUSE I ACTUALLY GOT LESS WIND NOISE WHEN JUST USING THE GOPRO MIC ON MY INSTRUCTOR LAP VS WHEN I USED THE EXTERNAL MIC ON MY SOLO LAPS. AFTER THE TRACK DAY I PUT A DEAD CAT ON THE MIC AND SNAKED IT TO THE LICENSE PLATE INSTEAD OF MOUNTING IT INSIDE THE CAR. THAT FIXED THE WIND NOISE PROBLEM BUT NOW THE BREAKDOWN OF THE EXHAUST ON DECELERATION IS CAUSING CLIPPING IN THE AUDIO....

HALP.
laugh.gif

NEXT UP, TEXAS WORLD SPEEDWAY FEBRUARY 18-19
pimp.gif
Do you have cquartz on your car?

Think $1500-$2000 would be good enough for a decent cash car?

Don't really care what I'm driving at this point, just need a car lol.

PICS FROM FIRST TRACK DAY IN THE 350. WORKING ON THE VIDEO BUT MOST OF MY VIDEOS ARE LOOKING TO BE A WASH. THE WIND NOISE IS BRUTAL. PROB GOING TO SCRAP ALL OF THE TRACK VIDS. ANY TIPS ON MIC SETUP? I'M USING A GOPRO HERO 5 WITH AN EXTERNAL MIC. IT SEEMS THE EXTERNAL MIC IS TOO SENSITIVE BECAUSE I ACTUALLY GOT LESS WIND NOISE WHEN JUST USING THE GOPRO MIC ON MY INSTRUCTOR LAP VS WHEN I USED THE EXTERNAL MIC ON MY SOLO LAPS. AFTER THE TRACK DAY I PUT A DEAD CAT ON THE MIC AND SNAKED IT TO THE LICENSE PLATE INSTEAD OF MOUNTING IT INSIDE THE CAR. THAT FIXED THE WIND NOISE PROBLEM BUT NOW THE BREAKDOWN OF THE EXHAUST ON DECELERATION IS CAUSING CLIPPING IN THE AUDIO....

HALP. :lol:

NEXT UP, TEXAS WORLD SPEEDWAY FEBRUARY 18-19 :pimp:
Do you have cquartz on your car?

FRONT END HAS CLEAR BRA AND ENTIRE CAR HAS CQUARTZ

Thinking about selling my '13 GT/CS and buying a SUV cash.

I still love the 06-09 Range Rover Supercharged models (heard the '06 models are a little worse in terms of reliability than the others). Finding quite a few on the market with less than 75k miles for around $13-15K. I've read the RR forums and saw most people mention the air suspension being the biggest issue with the RR Sport. Any recommendations if I'm planning to go the RR route?

Also, any other recommendations on SUV's? Not many SUV's I like that's within my price range + miles. From what I've found, the older Cayenne models interior just doesn't compare to the RR . The Lexus LX models are higher in price than what I'm looking to spend, along with the Infiniti QX models.

Just been hearing a mixture of opinions on the RR. Some say the reliability issues are kinda a hit or miss and you definitely want to get the extended warranty on one either way.

I wouldn't buy a Rover unless it was brand new with full factory warranty and I didn't have to pay a penny for any repair or maintenance.

I put a can of Seafoam in the gas tank of the Expedition at a3 quarters of a tank.

Engine immediately started running rough and now the check engine light is on.

I thought seafoam wouldn't hurt anything :smh:

Last edited:
Not sure were talking about the same product here, but the Seafoam I'm familiar with is not put into the gas tank.

I used seafoam in my 335i with no problems in the gas tank and through the intake manifold

I think you put too much in i only use half a bottle on a full tank

I put a can of Seafoam in the gas tank of the Expedition at a3 quarters of a tank.

Engine immediately started running rough and now the check engine light is on.

I thought seafoam wouldn't hurt anything :smh:
I just seafoamed my Jeep SRT8, put a full can in the gas tank after I filled up, also ran some through the engine via a vacuum line. No issues.

HALP.
laugh.gif

NEXT UP, TEXAS WORLD SPEEDWAY FEBRUARY 18-19
pimp.gif
Damn that thing is so sick.  

Can you put the mic somewhere else with less wind noise?  Inside the vehicle - would you still be able to hear the exhuast?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom