\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Im looking for a new suv. Not interested in going over 40k so will buy used but dont want anything older than 2014 as I will be financing. I need a SUV bc family and im in New Orleans now. I need a big dog whip to fight these pot holes but not interested in bad fuel economy. I also want something nice, like luxury. I was thinking Bmw x6. The reviews on these whips are terrible but the fuel econmy is good and I have seen many 2014 xdrive50i's in Houston for like 38k. What yall think? Any other suv you would recommend? Im lost, lol.
Grand Cherokee SRT
8mpg :pimp:

Last edited:
It really is insane.
He purchased it from his friend who is returning his lease, the dude went to auto talent originally and they were charging him 5500 for it, ended up calling FI directly and they sold it to him for 4k plus 550 shipping lol. So saved 1000, basically.

I def feel you on going underneath the overpasses and through tunnels. It's pretty nuts so far, but love it.
Dat dere M6 tax lol

My boy G at AutoTalent hooked it up but its still a pretty pricey setup, hell any valve exhaust for an M car is gonna cost a pretty penny.

Does he ever use the auto function? I haven't used it before not sure if the shop wired it up right for that part.

Mid engine C8 corvette?

Lots of speculation the MR C8 development might be used under the Cadillac moniker instead.

We'll see. It'd be nice if GM pulled their head out their *** and stopped with all the in-fighting and "nothing faster than the Vette" bull ****.

Last edited:

Rusty old thing

Im looking for a new suv. Not interested in going over 40k so will buy used but dont want anything older than 2014 as I will be financing. I need a SUV bc family and im in New Orleans now. I need a big dog whip to fight these pot holes but not interested in bad fuel economy. I also want something nice, like luxury. I was thinking Bmw x6. The reviews on these whips are terrible but the fuel econmy is good and I have seen many 2014 xdrive50i's in Houston for like 38k. What yall think? Any other suv you would recommend? Im lost, lol.

Tahoe or Denali you won't be sorry

Previous owner of the el camino never fixed any leaks instead they kept adding transmission oil and power steering fluid :lol:
Turns out it was just a loose hose that was hard to tighten because of space. Got it tightened and that fixed the problem. Also the fan wasn't working. It would spin but you could literally stop it with your hand. Got a new one and it's running great now. Took it to the car wash to power wash the engine bay and get rid of all the dried up oil.
First restoration project I'm loving it :pimp:

I'm taking it to the shop today to get the exhaust put in. Probably going with some flows. Anything is better than the rattly exhaust it has now :lol:

Last edited:
Dat dere M6 tax lol

My boy G at AutoTalent hooked it up but its still a pretty pricey setup, hell any valve exhaust for an M car is gonna cost a pretty penny.

Does he ever use the auto function? I haven't used it before not sure if the shop wired it up right for that part.

The F12 model actually has vacuum pumps on it, I'm not sure about e9x but basically he doesn't have to use the remote. It's wired in a way that it's constantly in Auto, but if he switches his car to efficient mode it's permantly closed and then sport or sport + it's fully open. It's only been a day but were about to go on a 7 hour road trip to Arizona lol. So I'll have plenty of time to ask him more about it.

The tax on mods for more expensive cars sucks. It's all the same pieces of metal they've been using for years man, I guess they just assume if you can afford this car you can pay more for parts. When did rims become 8k? Haha

Last edited:
The tax on mods for more expensive cars sucks. It's all the same pieces of metal they've been using for years man, I guess they just assume if you can afford this car you can pay more for parts. When did rims become 8k? Haha
Always wondered this. Doesn't make sense.

The F12 model actually has vacuum pumps on it, I'm not sure about e9x but basically he doesn't have to use the remote. It's wired in a way that it's constantly in Auto, but if he switches his car to efficient mode it's permantly closed and then sport or sport + it's fully open. It's only been a day but were about to go on a 7 hour road trip to Arizona lol. So I'll have plenty of time to ask him more about it.

Exactly 
laugh.gif

I'm pissed that superchargers are all 10k lol

Every consider the MDX?

My parents have leased two MDX for the past 6 years. They recently just picked up a lease on an RDX since my mom didn't need that much room anymore.

Always liked driving that thing when I was home.

Got some clear markers to go with the euro tail lights. The marker lights light up red, and the tail lights are sequential red with amber sequential turn signals. They were kind of a pain in the *** to install but I dig em...

Last edited:
Got some clear markers to go with the euro tail lights. The marker lights light up red, and the tail lights are sequential red with amber sequential turn signals. They were kind of a pain in the *** to install but I dig em...
Damn thats a lot of rubber back there, what profile are those 40?

Just ordered some wheels for the Turbo. Time to work on lowering it. But wheels should still look fine at stock height for now

Back
Top Bottom