\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Speaking of which, lowered the car this weekend and through on spacers :pimp: I'll have more pics once the springs settle a bit

Nice! Which springs?

I'm considering a GTI next month. Looking at springs + a JB1 ASAP.

My coworker had a sti and those things are boats. I can see them having a hard time keeping up if stock in tight corner technical roads

A stock WRX does have a bit of understeer. I couldn't tell at first coming out of the 13 Si (felt like driving an SUV).

But a few basic mods on the WRX and I doubt they'd had trouble keeping up.

#rumblegang

Nice! Which springs?

Emmanuelle design. Most people go VWR which are great but I wanted the black OEM color to minimize any chances the dealer harassing me. Those two are pretty much the best options in preserving the life of the shocks/campers

JB1 is great but I'd heavily consider the JB4. A little bit more power and you can run the engine more safely since it taps into the A/F sensor and prevents the engine from running too lean

Nice! Which springs?

Emmanuelle design. Most people go VWR which are great but I wanted the black OEM color to minimize any chances the dealer harassing me. Those two are pretty much the best options in preserving the life of the shocks/campers

JB1 is great but I'd heavily consider the JB4. A little bit more power and you can run the engine more safely since it taps into the A/F sensor and prevents the engine from running too lean

I was looking at the ED ones too, since their shop is real close to me.

Boost leak taken care of, it was a horrible leak on my vacuum line connector so we swapped connectors and she's holding boost much better. Ready for another dyno day.

Idk if I told you this before, but there's an E coupe dropping so Im sure an AMG version isn't too far away. Might be worth waiting for that, if its what you really want.

MB said a while back that the midsize performance coupe wasn't a growing segment for them so they're just focusing on the C and S coupes for performance.

THAT NEW ZL1 LOOKS AND SOUNDS LIKE TRASH BUT DAMN IT'S GOING TO BE A BEAST ON THE TRACK. ESPECIALLY WITH THAT 10-SPEED IN THERE :wow:

Sounds good to me. The aero add ons don't look good at all but at least they're functional. They're only putting the M6 in this one.

Idk if I told you this before, but there's an E coupe dropping so Im sure an AMG version isn't too far away. Might be worth waiting for that, if its what you really want.

MB said a while back that the midsize performance coupe wasn't a growing segment for them so they're just focusing on the C and S coupes for performance.

THAT NEW ZL1 LOOKS AND SOUNDS LIKE TRASH BUT DAMN IT'S GOING TO BE A BEAST ON THE TRACK. ESPECIALLY WITH THAT 10-SPEED IN THERE :wow:

Sounds good to me. The aero add ons don't look good at all but at least they're functional. They're only putting the M6 in this one.

LOL. LISTEN TO THE 350R ON TRACK THEN LISTEN TO THE VIDEO OF THIS ON TRACK. NOT EVEN CLOSE IN THE SEXINESS OF EXHAUST NOTE. IF THEY DON'T PUT THE CO-DEVELOPED 10-SPEED IN THIS THEN THAT'S A FAIL.

Regular ZL1 has choice of 6spd manual or 10spd Auto

ZL1 1LE package is 6spd only

consider the ZL1 1LE = GT350R

ZL1 = GT350

even though the 1SS 1LE runs with the GT350

I was looking at the ED ones too, since their shop is real close to me.
I know in the past they would install the springs for customers for free at their shop but no idea how it is now. It's a doable job and definitely worth doing just to learn about your car. But if you can have a shop do it for dirt cheap I would. 

Very upset brahs.

On Saturday night I pulled into my garage and parked in an empty spot that was in the corner and parked it up against the wall like so (old pic is to show an example of where the spot is, not the actual date of when I parked it)

Its a corner spot, last spot in the aisle and I park up against the wall so no one gets close to my doors. I got there at about 2am and there was no one in the spot next to me.

I got back around 12 in the afternoon on Sunday and see this.

************* did that on purpose bc on how I parked you are to be NO WHERE near my doors.

So today I dropped it off at my body shop. And while its there I am having a couple things taken care of.

Also having the badges painted to match the body color with the outline of the Hellcat being gloss black

This is going to be the end result.

(In blue of course)

This is the 2017 badge for the trunk.

Having the dash badge that just says "Charger" replaced with the 2017 badge

Having a rock chip touched up

So upset, felt violated that my Charger was ****** up like that on purpose. Which it had to be because there was no reason for anyone to be close to me. And of course this is out of my own pocket bc its park it yourself and thats that. :frown:

But now I know in my garage I could get a reserved spot thats behind a chained gate. I thought it was for the players for the Rangers and Knicks but no its for regulars. Its 125 more per month but its worth it.

Oh and btw I couldnt stand the 70% tint anymore. Getting it redone darker and going 70% on the windshield. 35 or 50 on the side doors. Not sure yet. Big Slim was right. :lol:

I knew better since I have had all my cars tinted dark. Dark tint ftw. :lol:

I've always been an import guy, but I think there will be 2017 Mustang GT in my future. I saw one today in the powder blue color with black rims / roof and creamed my pants.

So upset, felt violated that my Charger was ****** up like that on purpose. Which it had to be because there was no reason for anyone to be close to me. And of course this is out of my own pocket bc its park it yourself and thats that. :frown:

But now I know in my garage I could get a reserved spot thats behind a chained gate. I thought it was for the players for the Rangers and Knicks but no its for regulars. Its 125 more per month but its worth it.

Oh and btw I couldnt stand the 70% tint anymore. Getting it redone darker and going 70% on the windshield. 35 or 50 on the side doors. Not sure yet. Big Slim was right. :lol:

YEA YOU WERE WILDIN' WITH 70% TINT. MADE NO SENSE :lol:

Last edited:

THANK YOU SIR. IF I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT CARS, I KNOW TINT. :lol: :lol:

AND LOTS OF TOUCH UPS THERE.

THAT SIDE SCRAPE, DID YOU TRY TO REMOVE IT 1ST? THAT HAPPENED TO ME LIKE A WEEK AFTER I BOUGHT MY TAHOE, BACKING IN THE GARAGE , SCRAPED THE DOOR FRAME. TOOK SOME GLASS CLEANER AND USED A LITTLE ELBOW GREASE, CAME RIGHT OFF.

BUT ITS ALMOST LIKE YOU GOTTA PUT A CAR COVER ON YOUR CAR WHEN YOU PARK IN PUBLIC PLACES, PEOPLE HAVE NO RESPECT FOR OTHERS RIDES. :smh: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom