\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

YEA YOU WERE WILDIN' WITH 70% TINT. MADE NO SENSE :lol:

Yea that was my bad fam. I was like nah I am gonna stay legal. :rofl: That was a waste of 4 bills lol

THANK YOU SIR. IF I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT CARS, I KNOW TINT. :lol: :lol:

AND LOTS OF TOUCH UPS THERE.

THAT SIDE SCRAPE, DID YOU TRY TO REMOVE IT 1ST? THAT HAPPENED TO ME LIKE A WEEK AFTER I BOUGHT MY TAHOE, BACKING IN THE GARAGE , SCRAPED THE DOOR FRAME. TOOK SOME GLASS CLEANER AND USED A LITTLE ELBOW GREASE, CAME RIGHT OFF.

BUT ITS ALMOST LIKE YOU GOTTA PUT A CAR COVER ON YOUR CAR WHEN YOU PARK IN PUBLIC PLACES, PEOPLE HAVE NO RESPECT FOR OTHERS RIDES. :smh: :smh:

I know tint as well but I wanted to stay legal but it was stupid to go 70. :lol:

Yea they will take care of it so great you wont be able to tell something happened. This shop has been a family friend for years and years. They paint lambos, porsches, ferraris, etc. Any time I have had work done, it would be good as new and couldnt tell.

Yea I clay barred it and it took a lot of the white out but the son of a ***** that hit my **** took a piece of paint off. :frown: >:

The reserved spot is worth the extra money. Happy it will be there :smile:

How come both your names aren't in all caps doe [emoji]129300[/emoji]
nerd.gif

LOL. LISTEN TO THE 350R ON TRACK THEN LISTEN TO THE VIDEO OF THIS ON TRACK. NOT EVEN CLOSE IN THE SEXINESS OF EXHAUST NOTE. IF THEY DON'T PUT THE CO-DEVELOPED 10-SPEED IN THIS THEN THAT'S A FAIL.
I've heard them both. Both sound great for factory spec.

Motor Trend reported today that there is still a Z/28 in the works. Possibly using GM's upcoming 5.5L DOHC flat plane V8. I'm really curious to see this new generation of motors. They've been loyal to pushrods forever.

Installed some LED fogs and JDM grille yesterday. Also changed the front/rear turn signals to LED because the stock orange bulb makes the housing look orange and it was bugging me. Other than cosmetics, the car is still stock. Can't wait to add more power already
devil.gif

Last edited:
Installed some LED fogs and JDM grille yesterday. Also changed the front/rear turn signals to LED because the stock orange bulb makes the housing look orange and it was bugging me. Other than cosmetics, the car is still stock. Can't wait to add more power already :evil:

Switchbacks?

This is my situation.
I want a A45 AMG after talking myself into being ok with the 4Maticand just drive it as manual 24/7. But they maybe 10K above what i wanna spend and i dont want second hand. Demo model would be my preference.
I looked at the Golf R which i can easy afford NEW and comes in proper Manual.
Qlso the RS3 is tempting but again a bit pricey and i think the A45 is just thwt little bit better.
Hat woukd you guys do?
Any other cars i shoukd check out? (love the focus rs but i want away from direct injection)

LOL. LISTEN TO THE 350R ON TRACK THEN LISTEN TO THE VIDEO OF THIS ON TRACK. NOT EVEN CLOSE IN THE SEXINESS OF EXHAUST NOTE. IF THEY DON'T PUT THE CO-DEVELOPED 10-SPEED IN THIS THEN THAT'S A FAIL.
I've heard them both. Both sound great for factory spec.

Motor Trend reported today that there is still a Z/28 in the works. Possibly using GM's upcoming 5.5L DOHC flat plane V8. I'm really curious to see this new generation of motors. They've been loyal to pushrods forever.

GM HAS A 5.5L DOHC FLAT PLANE COMING? NEWS TO ME. LINK?

This is my situation.
I want a A45 AMG after talking myself into being ok with the 4Maticand just drive it as manual 24/7. But they maybe 10K above what i wanna spend and i dont want second hand. Demo model would be my preference.
Qlso the RS3 is tempting but again a bit pricey and i think the A45 is just thwt little bit better.
Hat woukd you guys do?
Any other cars i shoukd check out? (love the focus rs but i want away from direct injection)

Wait. Stack some more money and get the A45 AMG. 10k difference you can wait a lil more time

Installed some LED fogs and JDM grille yesterday. Also changed the front/rear turn signals to LED because the stock orange bulb makes the housing look orange and it was bugging me. Other than cosmetics, the car is still stock. Can't wait to add more power already :evil:
Looking good! Stage 2 is so much fun [emoji]128520[/emoji]

Last edited:
This is my situation.
Hat woukd you guys do?

personally not a fan of the CLA/A AMG and the focus
id take the RS3 M2 and Golf R over em

you want a 6 speed and something cheaper the golf r sounds perfect even the M2 comes in a manual

Last edited:
If anyone is in the market for a 997.2 GT3 we just got one of the best ones youll ever find. Its a White 2010. Immaculate condition with 4,700 miles. Awesome spec, has Ceramic brakes, carbon fiber bucket seats, carbon fiber door sills/center console/shift knob/ebrake handle, front axle lift, sport chrono,yellow seat belts. All stock aside from exhaust which sounds absolutely amazing. Just had a PPI done by Porsche as well as DME report, both clean.

Last edited:
Finally got around to doing something I've been meaning to do since I got the Jeep, switched out all the interior bulbs to LED. So much better, what a difference :smokin

This is my situation.
Hat woukd you guys do?

This is my situation.
Hat woukd you guys do?

personally not a fan of the CLA/A AMG and the focus
id take the RS3 M2 and Golf R over em

you want a 6 speed and something cheaper the golf r sounds perfect even the M2 comes in a manual

I agree. The R or M2 over the others.

I'm surprised, though because most people I know are crazy over the RS right now.

Side Note: Personally, I would get the DSG R over the manual. I was in a similar dillemma a few months back.

-Drew

i've called a few dealers across the country about some cars i've been interested in. i've told them i'm interested in one of their cars and ask if it's still available. when they say yes, i've told them i'm a serious buyer from out of state, but if everything checks out, i'm willing to fly there and purchase it this week. I ask them to send me detailed pictures of the car including any scratches/blemishes at all. they all said they'll get right on that and i never hear back from a single one of them.

do they not take people seriously unless they actually walk in?

i've called a few dealers across the country about some cars i've been interested in. i've told them i'm interested in one of their cars and ask if it's still available. when they say yes, i've told them i'm a serious buyer from out of state, but if everything checks out, i'm willing to fly there and purchase it this week. I ask them to send me detailed pictures of the car including any scratches/blemishes at all. they all said they'll get right on that and i never hear back from a single one of them.

YES.

REASON I SAY THAT IS BECAUSE PLANS ON YOUR END COULD FALL THRU AND YOU DONT SHOW UP... SO THEIR TIME FEELS WASTED.

AND IM SURE PEOPLE CALL THE DEALERSHIP ALL THE TIME ASKING QUESTIONS WITH NO INTENT TO BUY.

ETC. ETC.

LIKE ME FOR EXAMPLE, IM TRYING TO SELL MY CAR CURRENTLY.

WHILE I AM WATCHING SEVERAL DIFFERENT CHOICES OF MY NEXT WANTED VEHICLE ON A FEW DIFFERENT APPS/WEBSITES, I DONT WANT TO CALL DEALERSHIPS OUT OF STATE GETTIN ME HYPED UP AND SAY A BUYER FOR MY CAR DEAL FALLS THRU.

NOW IVE WASTED THAT DEALERSHIPS TIME BECAUSE THE DEAL ON MY END FELL THRU NOW I CANT SHOW UP AT THE DEALERSHIP.

I HAVE A MOTORCYCLE SO I'LL STILL BE ABLE TO GET AROUND SOMEWHAT AFTER MY CAR IS SOLD, AND THEN AT THAT POINT IS WHEN I'LL START CALLING DEALERSHIPS.

I WANT MY SITUATION TO BE 100% CLEAR BEFORE I GO ON TO GETTING THEIR HOPES UP TO MAKE A SALE AND MY HOPES UP TO GETTING A NEW RIDE.

Maybe big franchise dealers,  but at my showroom 95% of our sales are to sight-unseen out of state buyers so we always provide interested buyers with pictures, videos, FaceTime video, whatever they need to feel comfortable to pull the trigger on a deal.

Back
Top Bottom