\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Black is obviousky the worst colour for showing swirls, marks and scratches. Is white the best or silver/grey the best?
Sick of black car life and may be upgrading soon, im thinking white but woukd silver hide more?
Plan on keeping this next car for ever possibly

Last edited:

Bowden's Own Snow Job. High Pressure Rise. Tap dry with a big sucker green microbfibre from Bowden's. Really thick. No rinse or squeeze for the whole car.
Touch less wash. Having Opticoat. A ceramic coating I can clean my car just by these methods. Avoiding all touch. Removing any small possibility of swirling and comes out mint. Easy too. Never go back to washing with a snow foam again.

Anyone with a 4 legged friend that has leather in their whip? Yall use a cover for whatever sear your doggy uses or is leather usually tough enough to not rip?

Oh this is right up my alley...

If anyone wants pictures of anything, I'll see if I can dig them up...

Boring cars (If I can remember):

- Mercedes GL450

- Mercedes GLK

- Range Rover Supercharged

- Nissan Leaf

- Toyota 4Runner

Fun cars:

- 1996 Mustang Cobra (Supercharged)

- 2001 Mustang Cobra (Light Mods)

- 2003 10th Anv. Mustang Cobra (Modded)

- 2004 Mystichrome Mustang Cobra (Modded)

- 2005.5 Audi S4

- 2006 (?) Mazaspeed 6

- 2008 BMW M6

- 2013 Mustang GT500

- 2015 Challenger Hellcat

- 2012 CTS V (Modded)

- 2016 Mustang GT350

- 2016 Charger Hellcat

Last edited:
Just got rid of my cobra earlier this week.
​I had a black 96 Cobra. Added a supercharger to it... sold it to a friend, he rebuilt the engine a few times and added a large single turbo. Ran high 9s before he sold it...

Finally a great time to buy V1 997 Turbos, prices finally dipped a bit.

I'm sure they'll start to go up again soon :wink:
Yes sir!  Just got it in October.  One hell of a car for the money right now.

Working in the business of selling these kind of cars i've gotten to see first hand how crazy the demand is on them right now. We've sold two 997.1 6-Speed Turbos in the last couple months and there were people fighting over them. Now we have another one currently being serviced that will be ready soon and theres a waiting list of people that want first shot it.

Yes sir!  Just got it in October.  One hell of a car for the money right now.

Working in the business of selling these kind of cars i've gotten to see first hand how crazy the demand is on them right now. We've sold two 997.1 6-Speed Turbos in the last couple months and there were people fighting over them. Now we have another one currently being serviced that will be ready soon and theres a waiting list of people that want first shot it.
​That's cool, I have a few friends that have businesses selling exotics, they do pretty well :smile:

Same $ / Value thing happened with our Charger Hellcat.

We had to beg and claw to get our Challenger Hellcat at MSRP about a year ago.

Then I saw the Hellcats were being discounted heavily...

Ended up picking up the Charge Hellcat (all options minus painted roof - $72k sticker) for $0 down $558 a month for 36 months @ 12k miles a year... don't really lease, but it was a stupid good deal...

Ended up picking up the Charge Hellcat (all options minus painted roof - $72k sticker) for $0 down $558 a month for 36 months @ 12k miles a year... don't really lease, but it was a stupid good deal...
Damn yea that's a crazy car for $558 a month!  How do you like it compared to the Challenger Hellcat?

What shops do your friends have? maybe we've done business with them before.

Damn yea that's a crazy car for $558 a month!  How do you like it compared to the Challenger Hellcat?

What shops do your friends have? maybe we've done business with them before.
We like it much more.

It's my wife's daily driver.

After I got my GT350, the Challenger felt like a boat... at least the Charger has 4 doors and fits it's size, not trying to be a massive coupe...

Elite Motorsports (Austin)

BJ Motors (Houston)

Whitehead Motorsports (Houston)

Nice combo! GT350 is a monster!
​Yeah probably my favorite car I've had... curious to see what the next GT500 will be.

Down to just those two, last year we had all these at once...

GT500, Challenger Hellcat, CTS V, 4Runner, Leaf and a ranch truck lol

It's a lot simpler now...

I'm going to be so damn jealous of whoever ends up with this beauty. Crazy option list and 4,700 Miles!

Last edited:
I'm going to be so damn jealous of whoever ends up with this beauty. Crazy option list and 4,700 Miles!

Have a few friends with 991 GT3s and RSs...

Pretty jelly, but way out of my price range...

Guess I could sell our two Zebras and be on the way lol

SO YEA.

I INSTALLED THE LETHAL OFF ROAD MID PIPES AND THE LUND TUNE ON MY GT350 AND THE CAR IS DUMB LOUD :rofl: . I'M NOT EVEN SURE HOW TO CAPTURE THIS SOUND ON VIDEO. SOUNDS AMAZING THOUGH ESPECIALLY DURING DECELERATION. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom