\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

IMG_0392.JPG
Finally got a chance to wash it.

Last edited:
full-1.jpg

Throw back since the thread seems to die if someones isnt argueing lol. Miss her actually looking for another or a fox :frown:

installed a boost gauge the other day....I hate wiring, and I'm too fat to be getting up underneath the dash lol. boostgauge.jpg

IMG_0406.JPG

Oh it's still under construction lol trying to get it painted next. Here's a current pic
Under construction? What are you going to do to it ? You should throw a big block in it.
installed a boost gauge the other day....I hate wiring, and I'm too fat to be getting up underneath the dash lol. boostgauge.jpg
You just supercharged your coyote right? How many pounds?

Around 9lbs on pump gas...I actually pulley'd up because my setup would have made around 13lbs of peak boost, and that wouldn't work on this garbage Cali gas. Now that I'm on e85 I might pulley back down as soon as I can find time to get a tune revision. That should put me closer to 800whp.

Around 9lbs on pump gas...I actually pulley'd up because my setup would have made around 13lbs of peak boost, and that wouldn't work on this garbage Cali gas. Now that I'm on e85 I might pulley back down as soon as I can find time to get a tune revision. That should put me closer to 800whp.
Damn son. How long do you think the bottom end will hold up? I hear people tell me about 7 is the limit to push it "safely".

Damn son. How long do you think the bottom end will hold up? I hear people tell me about 7 is the limit to push it "safely".

The only thing I've upgraded are the oil pump gears and the chain sprocket. Now I'm going to upgrade the drivetrain so things don't start snapping when I get some traction. I'm pretty safe at my power level right now and I should be ok as long as I don't wind it all the way past 7600...im not used to revving past 7000, but it will keep pulling like crazy til my gauges flash red lol.

everyone posting exhaust clips wheres the dude with the m3 and the FI exhaust im still waiting fam :lol:

Thinking of getting rid of my 2011 328i soon. I’m looking at a Lexus IS 300 F Sport or an Acura TLX. As far maintenance and reliability which car should I consider? Not sure if I want to purchase new or CPO.

how has the 3 series been treating you? those are lowkey downgrades unless its a newer car

everyone posting exhaust clips wheres the dude with the m3 and the FI exhaust im still waiting fam :lol:

how has the 3 series been treating you? those are lowkey downgrades unless its a newer car
Its finally out of warranty and have an oil leak that was quoted to cost over 1k. I want to get rid of it before I start dumping money into it. Overall it’s been good since I haven’t paid for the numerous times I’ve taken it in. It’s a CPO that I purchased 3 years ago.

I’m looking at 2017 or 2018 cars as far as the Lexus and Acura go

The only thing I've upgraded are the oil pump gears and the chain sprocket. Now I'm going to upgrade the drivetrain so things don't start snapping when I get some traction. I'm pretty safe at my power level right now and I should be ok as long as I don't wind it all the way past 7600...im not used to revving past 7000, but it will keep pulling like crazy til my gauges flash red lol.
Damn ive been debating on getting a newer mustang with a coyote in it but everyone and their momma has one in the bay. I think im just gonna build my maro and get a 50 for a daily I wanna keep my truck with as low miles as possible.

Had a chance to ride in my boys charger RT...man I'm thinking about getting a Mopar now lol

Damn ive been debating on getting a newer mustang with a coyote in it but everyone and their momma has one in the bay. I think im just gonna build my maro and get a 50 for a daily I wanna keep my truck with as low miles as possible.

Yeah I hear ya... I see more chargers and challengers than anything else tho. I see a lot of scat packs since the spot in Gilroy had them for like $33k.

Anyone heard of fcpeuro? They have a lifetime warranty on everything they sell including brake pads and rotors. Once you used them up they will replace it for free when you send the old part back. Might try them out

Is there any comparison between the SS and the marauder?

I'll chime in here. I've got a lot more experience with the Impala but...

Marauder>>>Imp IMO

SS has a little more low end grunt but the MM is a much more well composed car with far better build quality.

MM also beats the SS in terms of "specialness" for a limited production car. With bespoke headlights, front and rear bumper skins and the dohc modular; The Marauder really put the special in parts-bin special, whereas the SS was literally an appearence package for the Caprice.

Went to the Sacramento Auto Show last night and man... looking at all the new cars is giving me that new car itch lol. Currently have a 2015 Challenger SXT Plus & honestly I’m sorta tired of having a coupe. I’m 23 & I think I’m ready for something more.. functional? Like 4 doors & a bit more space. Probably would be diff if I copped da hemi originally but ‍♂️ Interested in the Alfa Romeo Giulia thoughts?

I'll chime in here. I've got a lot more experience with the Impala but...

Marauder>>>Imp IMO

SS has a little more low end grunt but the MM is a much more well composed car with far better build quality.

MM also beats the SS in terms of "specialness" for a limited production car. With bespoke headlights, front and rear bumper skins and the dohc modular; The Marauder really put the special in parts-bin special, whereas the SS was literally an appearence package for the Caprice.
I like the maurader but its just a mach 1 motor in a maurquis that you cant really do anything with it except boost for power. The ss you can h/c/i and see real gains.

Back
Top Bottom