\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Anyone heard of fcpeuro? They have a lifetime warranty on everything they sell including brake pads and rotors. Once you used them up they will replace it for free when you send the old part back. Might try them out

yeah my girl got front and rear rotors, pads and sensors from them for 5 something which was a pretty good price i believe. she has a 328i, also got a replacement taillight which has held up quite well and wasnt too expensive either.

The way how cats modified their rides during the fast and furious era is considered ricing in 2017.. i.e. neon, decals etc.
Some guy at my gym always had cars like this. He ruined an Acura type s and an rsx by putting stickers all over. And I mean ALL OVER

"Yeah, it's gonna be a no from me dawg" @ the neon lights. I'd like to recommend getting a nice projector welcome light and calling it a day.

On the stickers I could add some out there livery to a supercar but only 1 and it'd have to be the one I like the most but still not overkill it

I’m thinking of getting rid of the M6 for a Nissan GTR or the RS7. I need something awd for the winter, any other cars I should consider?

911 is out because I want something more practical. Winter is not the only reason I want to switch. I want something that can get off the line quickly and the M6 would spin the tires at any speed below 40 with Michelin pilot super sports. You could say that I could get better tires like sport cup 2s or R888 but then I wouldn't be able to drive in the winter and I don't want to have to constantly change tires. I'm looking for an all around daily driver with awd and some practicality

new wheels and suspension for the ol girl. advan rsii and st coilovers
IMG_7885.JPG

Back
Top Bottom