\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

new wheels and suspension for the ol girl. advan rsii and st coilovers
IMG_7885.JPG
Line it up papi :nerd:

MB>Audi in every statistical category.

Audis are cool but you have to do aftermarket stuff to get anything out of them.

Anything AMG or M out of the box is going to be fun.

If the only reason the 911 isn't on the list why not just get the 911 XL, aka the Panamera hotsawwce hotsawwce That's the only thing I think I'd rather have than an M6 if the alternatives are Nissan Audi

m boiz m boiz Yeah that's the one

Last edited:
I would test drive all of them but I would choose either the e63s or the RS7. There will be a new RS7 coming out in the next year or so tho.

Speaking of the Civic.

Honda will sell the K20C1 for $6500.

edit: but it's only for racing applications :frown:
Lol 650 for 300 hp
You can almost any honda motor and make that power with a 1/4 of the priced fulley forged :lol:

A K20A is what, ~$5000?

I don't think $6500 for a brand new, turbocharged 300 HP engine is that bad (for a straight drop).

A K20A is what, ~$5000?

I don't think $6500 for a brand new, turbocharged 300 HP engine is that bad (for a straight drop).
This. I mean it’s a brand new engine and it’s also the first year of it. Doesn’t seem too bad imo but I definitely wouldn’t pay that.

M3/4-----S4/5-----C63

M5-----S6-----E63

M6-----RS6/7---S63?

Just throwing that out there, someone correct for me.

If the only reason the 911 isn't on the list why not just get the 911 XL, aka the Panamera hotsawwce hotsawwce That's the only thing I think I'd rather have than an M6 if the alternatives are Nissan Audi
I'm not a fan of the older panamera styling. The new ones are cool but I'm not paying 150+ grand for it

your bmw card has been REVOKED

you were never a BMW guy if awd > rwd

and the e63 isnt even MB competitor to the m6 whos mans is this :lol:

I don't give a damn about your BMW card. Take it. I am not a fan boy to any car maker. :lol:

I preferred E93/E60 to what they have out now. The E39 M5 is probably in my top 5 favorite cars since my pops used to have one and that's the car I learned how to drive on. I have driven Bimmers since I was 16 since my whole family drove and still drives BMW. I stepped out of line and got an S4 when i graduated and then got 3 series. Got rid of both of them and hoping to get an S6 or something along that line in the next year or so.

The fact of the matter is the RS7/E63s>>M6 as far as performance. Another matter of fact, you can make the E63s Rwd at the touch of a button if you want. I assume we are talking about the M6 Grand Coupe here and even then I would still take the CLS AMG 63s over it. All these cars are incredible but BMW is in 3rd place right now as far as the Germans go.

M3/4-----S4/5-----C63

M5-----S6-----E63

M6-----RS6/7---S63?

Just throwing that out there, someone correct for me.

I think it would be

M4----RS5----C63S (bmw and audi went with V6 engines smh)

M5----RS6---E63s ( I wish the RS6 was state side)

M6----RS7---CLS63s

BMW is definitely not 3rd in line, the E9X M3 is better than any S line car Audi has ever produced in the same price point, maybe even ever in general.

RS4/5 aren't really anything to brag about either, at least the NA models.

BMW no longer makes the e9x tho. I wouldn’t compare the S-line Audi’s to the M bimmers. They aren’t comparable.

In general Audi has produced cars that can beat/compete with the e9x models and especially if we are just going to disregard pricepoint and class.

The 4 door rs7 will murder the 2 door e93 in any competition. Let’s not even mention the R8 so I wouldn’t say the e9x can beat any Audi in general. Again not in the same class or price point tho. Let me know if I read your statement incorrectly.

You guys are making me sound like an Audi fanboy :lol: i actually prefer merc right now. I would take a C63s over the F80 bimmer. E63 over M5/M6.

No way that big *** boat will do **** to a E92 on a track :lol:

No S4/5 is competing with a E92 without some work done to it, probably the same for RS4/5 as well.

The R8 is damn near a supercar so thats not even a real comparison.

Audis are beautiful cars and have awesome interiors but Ive never been too impressed with their performance after owning a couple.

Back
Top Bottom