\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

A K20A is what, ~$5000?

I don't think $6500 for a brand new, turbocharged 300 HP engine is that bad (for a straight drop).
You can buy a k20a2 for dirt cheap nowadays you can build it and turbo it for 3-4k amd make like 400-500hp i mean if someone wants to be able to say they have it its cool i guess

Ladies calm down bmw and audi both suck ***. Theyre practiaclly worthless after warranty expires :lol:

Negative. They're worthless to you dumbass badge flossers who want to buy 10 year old 7 series :lol:

Lets not pretend like every 2000s American made car doesn't fall the **** apart when it hits 100k either :lol:

No theyre worthless to people who want a functional car that wont cost more to repair than the car is worth within a 4-5 year range.
Im not a badge flosser I drive and wrench on my own cars that I like. Not to mention every car ive owned has held up to close to 200k miles with minimal problems :lol: Try again
Negative. They're worthless to you dumbass badge flossers who want to buy 10 year old 7 series :lol:

Lets not pretend like every 2000+ german made car doesn't fall the **** apart when it hits 100k either :lol:

No way that big *** boat will do **** to a E92 on a track :lol:

No S4/5 is competing with a E92 without some work done to it, probably the same for RS4/5 as well.

The R8 is damn near a supercar so thats not even a real comparison.

Audis are beautiful cars and have awesome interiors but Ive never been too impressed with their performance after owning a couple.

I don't think you understand how this thing hauls man. The RS7 has 0-60 in 3.2, that's from motortrend. That's supercar territory. God forbid you tune that thing and you can get anywhere from 700-900 HP.

This is a goddamn heavy *** sedan competing 2 door super cars :lol:

No theyre worthless to people who want a functional car that wont cost more to repair than the car is worth within a 4-5 year range.
Im not a badge flosser I drive and wrench on my own cars that I like. Not to mention every car ive owned has held up to close to 200k miles with minimal problems :lol: Try again

You just sound like you hate them for personal reasons because your first statement isn't even close to true.

You sound like the countless mechanics I've talked to that just bash foreign cars.

What car have you have you owned with 200k with minimal problems that wasn't a Yota or Honda?

I don't think you understand how this thing hauls man. The RS7 has 0-60 in 3.2, that's from motortrend. That's supercar territory. God forbid you tune that thing and you can get anywhere from 700-900 HP.

This is a goddamn heavy *** sedan competing 2 door super cars :lol:

Track not drag.

That looks like a brand new RS7, nowhere close to comparable to an E92.

Yeah I don't know about track times but i doubt the e92 would dust it. I already said they shouldn't be compared based on price point and class. They didn't even make both cars in the same year because the RS7 came out in 2014. You brought up a point saying the E9x might be better than any Audi "maybe ever in general" Not sure what you meant by that but I brought up the RS7 in disagreement.

I am not trying to convince you otherwise, bimmers are awesome cars and I would have an F80 right now if it had a V8 because that exhaust note is terrible. Audi also put a V6 in their new RS5 which doesn't sound all that good either. Benz is the only manufacture to stick to a V8 in that class.

People should buy cars that they can also afford to maintain. My pops still has a 2007 550i and still runs smooth at ~180K-190K miles.

rs7 is nuts. i wanted one, but it was a little too much out of my price range. i think my next car will be either a rs7 or a s63 coupe depending on how long i can wait for it to depreciate.

You just sound like you hate them for personal reasons because your first statement isn't even close to true.

You sound like the countless mechanics I've talked to that just bash foreign cars.

What car have you have you owned with 200k with minimal problems that wasn't a Yota or Honda?
You ever wonder why mechanics talk ish about them? Ive owned 2 yukons 1 silverado with 3 diffrent variants of ls engines that have lasted close to 200k (180,178 60k) my cobra i just got rid of 3 months ago had 210k miles my integra i own now has 180 and the camaro i have now has 155k on it. All gave me no issues except a few sensors and gaskets and all had the orignal drivetrain in them except clutches and gears. Most people who are mechanically inclined or are gear heads wouldnt touch most german cars out of warranty or after 80k unless they were planning on flipping.

People should buy cars that they can also afford to maintain. My pops still has a 2007 550i and still runs smooth at ~180K-190K miles.
What kind of maintenance? Thats the other reason why i dislike german cars cats out here paying over 200 for a oil change :rofl::rofl:

I don't consider replacing an engine or transmission with cars under 100k maintenance I consider that a poor design flaw.

Stop it man, stop acting like every foreign car out there has to have that done. You just don't like foreign cars and thats your only argument is the maintenance on them.

Cars that have engine failures, like the E9X rod problem for example, are under like 2% of the total number of cars actually produced. The only reason we hear so much about them is because we are car people and we spend time on forums and read horror stories about them. Also paying more for an oil change is just par for the course, you don't go to walmart and get Nikes or order a steak at McDonalds.

Also on the cars you listed you owned I highly doubt things like struts, shocks, sway bars, bearings etc didn't have to be replaced and I know those cars throw CELs all the time if you really owned them that long because we sell them everyday in that mileage so I know what happens to them.

My personal opinion when I see things like “on the track it’s xx.xx faster or can take a corner”. I honestly could care less what it does on a corner, drag races have an amazing thrill and even when in Mexico it’s awesome seeing one car walk another. I’m probably biased since in florida there’s no canyon runs or winding roads but still :lol:

The fact of the matter is the RS7/E63s>>M6 as far as performance. Another matter of fact, you can make the E63s Rwd at the touch of a button if you want. I assume we are talking about the M6 Grand Coupe here and even then I would still take the CLS AMG 63s over it. All these cars are incredible but BMW is in 3rd place right now as far as the Germans go.

bruh you comparing the newest gen e63 to an older gen of bmw's. when the new m5 come you can also make it rwd at the push of a button :lol:

I’m only comparing with what’s on the streets man. We will see the numbers of new M5 compared to the E63s. But the current RS7>>Current M6 anyways. What’s your point?

New models of both and a new Cls63 Amg are coming out within the next year.

As far as looks goes new e63s>>>to the bland new m5. Can’t wait to see them compete tho.

Back
Top Bottom