\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Call me late to the party as I don't come in here often...but which car are you referring to/do you own?

Screen Shot 2017-11-04 at 10.15.42 PM.png

God damn, she’s pretty! The Autobahn MK7 GTI I’ve been eyeing sold recently. 2015 with 23K DSG for 17.9. There’s another 2015 S that has the same mileage for 16.5 but I’ve heard the 2015’s had issues. Then again there’s brand new GTI’s going for 20k and I’m tempted to go look at some. Never thought I’d consider buying new :lol:

I think I'd just get a GTI new while they are clearing out the last of the 17 model year. Like you said you can pick them up for about 20 to 25 fully loaded if you are patient and shopping around. Just depends on your dealers. Stash 2500k away though for your tune, tint, and tires. With some sticky tires the FWD can actually get traction before 3rd gear lol

I think I'd just get a GTI new while they are clearing out the last of the 17 model year. Like you said you can pick them up for about 20 to 25 fully loaded if you are patient and shopping around. Just depends on your dealers. Stash 2500k away though for your tune, tint, and tires. With some sticky tires the FWD can actually get traction before 3rd gear lol
Oh I’m definitely making sure to have the necessary funds stashed away before the purchase to make sure I have fun after a few thousand miles. I’m honestly though not trying to go that high since I’m working on paying off my car to where I won’t roll over much since I owe 12.9 right now and by Feb I’ll owe around 12. Hoping they offer 9500 for the trade to put around 3k to eat up some of the negative equity. I’m also doing this because of the baby for more space as my Gen Coupe is limited on space in the rear (poor roof design for passengers).

So they finally showed the new gen wrangler (JL) the other night at SEMA, the full reveal coming at the LA Autoshow. Looks like the front windshield is going to fold down much easier than on the JK (which i dont care much about). Besides that it still looks like a jeep, which is a good thing imo.

jp018-043wrfejenssl15sdifb1noir03rrpf-1509494250.jpg

jp018-124wrm8kh1i531cj1c0k1lflpt268q3-1509494423.jpg

jp018-187wr29pealigmpvoj8qmcir0s4amh3-1509494446.jpg

standard-features-list-2018-jeep-wrangler-leaked

Tbh, idk if im really liking the new model. It looks more "curvy" or maybe its just me?

...Maybe ill have to see it in person

Tbh, idk if im really liking the new model. It looks more "curvy" or maybe its just me?

i am kind of with you on that. But wrangler people typically hate new things at first. The jk/u wasnt received too welll within the community at first but now its the go to jeep.

I doont like the front fender vent or the bliinkers on the fenders, but besides that i dont think thwy did too bad. I love the 10a inspired front bumper, i wonder if all trims get that. If anything the jl pics make even more pissed i didnt just get the recon.

So a C6 z06 pulled up next to me at a light with cars stopped in front and revved the **** out of his engine. I gave it a little half rev and dude decided started revving hella high and was bouncing off his limiter. Next thing I know there's hella smoke coming out the back and his car dies. Dude was all "I just killed my car....is that twin turbos?...i think it's my starter...how much you pushing? It won't start...yeah my starter just went out" I think dude might have been drunk, actually. After i stopped laughing I helped him push it off the road lol

I own a $100k car, which to the untrained eye looks the same as a $35k car. If you think I bought it to stunt, you're sorely mistaken. Fact.

Same reason you own multiple Rolex and other high end timepieces?

I never said you bought it purely to stunt but if you're trying to say you don't enjoy compliments you get from it or like when people recognize it then you're lying.

Wait, a GT3 looks like a $35k car? to who? I think the untrained eye sees things the other way. The untrained eye only sees the badge, and sees a MB CLA=S Class.

Wait, a GT3 looks like a $35k car? to who? I think the untrained eye sees things the other way. The untrained eye only sees the badge, and sees a MB CLA=S Class.
I love assumptions from untrained eyes. One of my boys was joking around with me when i first got my car and said he wouldn’t put his Si against me but would rather race me with his moms IS250 :lol:

I like the upgrades. I think they did do a couple of aerodynamic changes (hence the curvy look) where they could without compromising the OG Jeep heritage look.

The interior for one got a huge upgrade as well. American car makers in general have done a great job with interior in the last 2 or so years imo.

Idk its just resembles more of a renegade to me.

But like i said ill def check it out in person

Whats up car fam? Haven't kept up since the switch over with the whole taking you back to the beginning of the thread thing :lol:. STI is running good still stage 2. I was on the edge of upgrading the fuel system and getting a pro tune but decided to take me and my girl to Disney instead. We'll see when spring rolls around.
2002874-17ba85a2bf1feaa399d3dd57b9ee7a07.jpg

Thinking about getting a 2002 mustang GT for a project car to have fun with. Saw one for 7 grand but they also have a 2012 5.0 and now I'm debating if I want the cheap 2002 or the 12 lol.

Thinking about getting a 2002 mustang GT for a project car to have fun with. Saw one for 7 grand but they also have a 2012 5.0 and now I'm debating if I want the cheap 2002 or the 12 lol.
7k for a new edge? Thats tax if its stock. Over here in the bay you can get one with a supercharger ++ for 7k.
Speaking of the bay la2thabay was not lit lol

So my fiancé and I came to Portugal for a trip, and while in Porto Friday night we randomly stumbled across this rally meet. Totally caught us off guard, because here we were taking in the scenery and talking about how much we loved the city and would come back. Next thing you know we hear loud pipes, and see cars lining up in front of restaurants. I know she didn't plan this, but she was excited I got to experience it on a whim. Even got a little more excited throughout the night as the cars were leaving. Joining the old Portuguese men in directing traffic and yelling at taxis to make way for the drivers to drift upon exit is quite an experience. She's already looking into coming back in May, because apparently that's when the race happens. Doing ALL of this from phone, so please excuse the quality. Didn't bring the GoPro, as I wasn't expecting to see/do much.

212ftah.jpg

2lnz6n5.jpg

amozv5.jpg

6rnfxe.jpg

dh8ynn.jpg

16gednc.jpg

vso0sl.jpg

2cels7s.jpg

2wf69nr.jpg

2ppyg5j.jpg

1grty1.jpg

92Phm1o.jpg