\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

manual 6 speed SHAWD Acura TL's wit da 3.5 V6 were dope.

those gonna be future scene whips when they get cheap enough.

Picked it up on saturday...

Had sellers remorse ever since I let the silver 2015 go..

IMG_7324.jpg
Why did you sell the other gtr? Where there any other cars you looked at before buying the new onw?

manual 6 speed SHAWD Acura TL's wit da 3.5 V6 were dope.

those gonna be future scene whips when they get cheap enough.
I like the 3rd gen tls no sh awd but they have a type s with the 3.5. There is a few around my way lowered and they look dope :ohwell:

Why did you sell the other gtr? Where there any other cars you looked at before buying the new onw?

Used those funds to buy a house..

It was between NSX, AMG GT-S, and this..

NSX was too uncomfortable for daily driving.. doesn't even have cupholders :smh:
GT-S was nice but did not feel as quick as the gtr..

The gtr is perfect for what I want.. comfortable to daily drive and a beast on the track.

went from a z to a GTR.

noice.

Honda bringing back Type S for Acuras :nerd:

Always felt like Acura's been a little lost since we entered the 2010s. With the recent redesign of the TLX, the new RDX, and future Type S models, I feel like their finally coming around.

Hoping so cause my fam has only gotten Acuras for the last decade. :lol:
Finally

Picked it up on saturday...

Had sellers remorse ever since I let the silver 2015 go..

IMG_7324.jpg

Wow congrats man! It is beautiful! What year is this one? The GT-R is definitely going to be my next car, when I'm in the market I'll be looking for 2014 and up since I've been hearing that the prior years have had transmission issues.

Used those funds to buy a house..

It was between NSX, AMG GT-S, and this..

NSX was too uncomfortable for daily driving.. doesn't even have cupholders :smh:
GT-S was nice but did not feel as quick as the gtr..

The gtr is perfect for what I want.. comfortable to daily drive and a beast on the track.
Weird that you say the nsx was uncomfortable cause I always see the reviews say they’re very daily drivable. Or do you mean the old one? Had to look up the cup holder thing and looks like they slide out from the side of the center console. Kinda cool I guess

BE55944C-4FE5-4A98-B7E9-9F3A8F18D9F6.jpeg
BF6B60CE-E83D-4DE3-AFC8-F05E550B0D9D.jpeg
597CC20B-9484-4F44-AACE-130EADA7F03A.jpeg

Grill painted
Rough country stubby bumper
LED headlights
Pypes catback
Smittys fender flares
Quadratec.com steps

So far, shes coming along beautifully. Next on the list are:

Rear bumper. Im debating either a stubby rear bumper or a frame cover for the metal under the oem rear bumper.
Differential cover for the rear
Steering stabilizer
32" tires w/ the stock rims

Attachments

• 420C00BD-1A5C-4F82-8F3D-A61E8F310306.jpeg
    420C00BD-1A5C-4F82-8F3D-A61E8F310306.jpeg
    583.4 KB · Views: 3
What's y'all thoughts on the 17/18 Civic Hatchback ? Considering it atm :nerd:
Cop a GTI fam. New warranty program for 2018 models, interior is amazing, spacious with the 5 door model for practicality, and understated power straight from the factory. You can get them for 24k our time the door depending on your area.

Just saw the sneak peek for the 2019 gt500 700+ hp. If it handles like the gt350 or better then it’s gonna be a freaking beast on the track

American cars have really stepped it up these past few years. In a couple of years these cars will be the best bang for your buck when it comes to power/handling. I've already seen hellcats for high 40s, about the price of a new srt

I like the 3rd gen tls no sh awd but they have a type s with the 3.5. There is a few around my way lowered and they look dope :ohwell:

da lack of AWD is why it could've been so much better than it actually is..i rather take da RL from da same era...cost relatively da same and its a better car overall, with da 3.5 & SH-AWD standard.

Back
Top Bottom