\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Never paying more than 400 a month for a car. I'm in the 300-340 range right now but I said my max limit is 400 with the right interest rate and loan term.
For now :lol:

Every year prices going no where but up across the board on every make and model from base to loaded

I don’t even wanna know what it’s fonna cost to get a basic whip in 5-10 years :smh:

I was talking to my mechanic the other day and he was telling me that small shops like his can’t really work on most of these newer cars. So not only do you have higher payments, but all the work you have done on the car has to be done at the dealership because of the specialty tools needed. He told me that to work on a 2017 Pathfinder he has in his shop he needs to buy a $3k wrench from the dealer.

Part of the reason 4Runners are more popular now is the new body style. I myself was looking into it but didn’t think the price tag was worth it

Would love to cop a new Fo'Runna. Joints are dope.

I wish they never d/c the FJ Cruiser. :smh:

-Drew

20180311_210731.jpg
Homie plugged me on a set of c6 wheels :pimp:
Will work for now

I want my girl to get a new 4runner so bad but she just cant afford it.

I just started looking today for an older one I can buy with cash. We are moving about 30 mins from our current area and will be getting another dog soon. I want something with room for the two dogs as well as something a little dirtier than i like my Lex being lol

I want an FJ but theyre still pretty pricey

Give me 1 turbo and id get close to that on my 408. I want to boost my car the end of the year so we will see :nerd:. For now im gonna stick with spray.
Im picking up my nitrous setup this friday :pimp:

What’s your NOS setup?

agree. i think toyota dropped the ball with the FJ. While very capable, they are just plain ugly, imo.

Finally decided to stop being a cheap *** and bought a new tire for the rear :lol:
man I need new tires all around, but I need to get to the bottom of why I have uneven tire wear on all 4

Just bought new OEM replacement front axles with that eBay coupon cause there was mad vibration coming from the front passenger side

man I need new tires all around, but I need to get to the bottom of why I have uneven tire wear on all 4

Just bought new OEM replacement front axles with that eBay coupon cause there was mad vibration coming from the front passenger side
How’s your alignment? And your tire pressure?

https://www.tradecarview.com/

just letting you all know my boy @don adidada blessed us with this link in TAN
Yo is this a legit auction site?

Btw, I’m slipping car famb. I waited so long to get a new tire, i went to the air pump today and had 6 psi in the tire. :smh: Legit mad at myself and you notice how sluggish a car feels with an under inflated tire. Soon as I filled it up to the right psi she felt so much better.

6 psi fam? :lol: You couldn't see that there was no air in it? Are you using run flats?

And is that site all cars from overseas? Tf is a 523i?

I'm just so confused. Aren't International cars regulations different which is why it is so cost prohibitive for anything but the largest brands to sell cars here? Wouldn't anything you import have to be modified and aren't cars pretty much cheaper here than anywhere else to begin with? :sick: HALP

Last edited:

Maybe check your control arm bushings? The rubber might be warn out?

6 psi fam? :lol: You couldn't see that there was no air in it? Are you using run flats?

And is that site all cars from overseas? Tf is a 523i?

I'm just so confused. Aren't International cars regulations different which is why it is so cost prohibitive for anything but the largest brands to sell cars here? Wouldn't anything you import have to be modified and aren't cars pretty much cheaper here than anywhere else to begin with? :sick: HALP
Oh you could definitely see it. As I came out of work I noticed it, but it's leaking really really bad. Tire should be here Wednesday.

Back
Top Bottom