\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Yo is this a legit auction site?

Btw, I’m slipping car famb. I waited so long to get a new tire, i went to the air pump today and had 6 psi in the tire. :smh: Legit mad at myself and you notice how sluggish a car feels with an under inflated tire. Soon as I filled it up to the right psi she felt so much better.
Yeah I checked. There's a clean AE86 Corolla on there for 8k :smokin. Its more of an JDM exporting service though. Just like these guys ↓↓

https://www.instagram.com/nissan_skyline_from_japan/

i dont know if i could drive a right hand drive car, would be pretty ****ing weird. Anyone in here have a rhd, how is it?

BEEN OUT OF THIS THREAD A WHILE BUT DAMN. 12 YEAR TERM CAR LOANS. :lol:. BY THE TIME YOU PAY THAT OFF, TECHNOLOGY WILL HAVE ADVANCED RADICALLY. 12 YEARS AGO, CARS HAD CASSETTE PLAYERS IN THEM LOL.

I feel like the number one way to protect the inside of your car is to not eat in it. Nothing good happens when you eat inside the whip

Get one of these Moso bamboo charcoal air purifiers and stash it in your car. It will have your car smelling completely neutral after a week or so. :pimp:

200g_Char__21136.1513193981.jpg

How’s your alignment? And your tire pressure?
alignment might be out of wack, but it might be due to suspension? The last time I got an alignment was when I put new tires on my car, which was Nov '15. Tire pressure is not an issue, I have an electric air pump w/ pressure gauge inside my trunk.

Maybe check your control arm bushings? The rubber might be warn out?
Could be this as well, I've read on the Acura forums that the axle problem is a common issue tho. I work in the service department of a dealership, and I got the tire & alignment tech take a quick look. He noticed the outer joint of the passenger side front axle was badly worn down.

4th Gen I believe? What color is it?
65F28AB3-51EA-4DED-9219-701FECEA89F7.jpeg

Here’s a crappy pic of it now. It’s my project I bought last year. I mostly spent time replacing old gaskets and seals to get it running smoothly. Replaced the full dual exhaust minus the headers, now just need paint and interior and she’ll do for now until I swap the motor. It’s a baby 305 right now

Thats My Word Thats My Word have you tested it against hot boxing?
:lol:
I don’t smoke anymore, so I cannot test that for you. Though I’ve read over some of the thousands of amazon reviews for it from those who do smoke cigarettes in their car that this charcoal bag absorbs all the smell and their passengers cannot tell the car has been smoked in regularly.

Talking about El Caminos, there’s one at my job that’s parked outside of the garage. Surprised me when I saw it.

Talking about El Caminos, there’s one at my job that’s parked outside of the garage. Surprised me when I saw it.

Snap a pic, right quick.

65F28AB3-51EA-4DED-9219-701FECEA89F7.jpeg

Here’s a crappy pic of it now. It’s my project I bought last year. I mostly spent time replacing old gaskets and seals to get it running smoothly. Replaced the full dual exhaust minus the headers, now just need paint and interior and she’ll do for now until I swap the motor. It’s a baby 305 right now

NICE! I was thinking about doing that...I might come out cheaper...Just I don't want to deal with the headache. Do like a LS drop in it. But, at this point, I just want to drive off the lot with peace. :lol:

Snap a pic, right quick.

NICE! I was thinking about doing that...I might come out cheaper...Just I don't want to deal with the headache. Do like a LS drop in it. But, at this point, I just want to drive off the lot with peace. :lol:
I would if I wouldn’t get fired :lol:

Snap a pic, right quick.

How much is that SS you’re looking at? They can be a little pricey. Only real reason I got mine was cause I got it for a steal. Just 2k but it’s obviously not perfect.

:lol:
I don’t smoke anymore, so I cannot test that for you. Though I’ve read over some of the thousands of amazon reviews for it from those who do smoke cigarettes in their car that this charcoal bag absorbs all the smell and their passengers cannot tell the car has been smoked in regularly.

Almost every time I take trips to visit friends I end up with a skunked car. It's terrible. Makes me leave my windows permanently down until it goes away. :lol:

I'm on the market for an El Camino...Want a summer ride just for my daughter and I...

Going to look at this one on Saturday.

1970-Chevrolet-El Camino-Classic Trucks--Car-100957346-cd0c5620e2816d4fda9c68c0cbd988c1.jpg

1970-Chevrolet-El Camino-Classic Trucks--Car-100957346-a84724531c4cb9d0b5cda68dd62a9023.jpg
:emoji_heart_eyes:
70s chevelle and el camino are the goat! 396 or 454? :nerd:
How much is that SS you’re looking at? They can be a little pricey. Only real reason I got mine was cause I got it for a steal. Just 2k but it’s obviously not perfect.
Gotta be 30-40k depending on options and originality

Sometimes I wonder how my Integra would look right now if I kept it. Given my current income compared to then, it probably would've had its second engine because I would've blown the first one testing out boost limits :lol:

Back
Top Bottom