\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Sometimes I wonder how my Integra would look right now if I kept it. Given my current income compared to then, it probably would've had its second engine because I would've blown the first one testing out boost limits :lol:
Well if its anything like mine it would be sitting from testing out Rev limits with its second engine :lol:. Its been the least important project for years :lol:

Well if its anything like mine it would be sitting from testing out Rev limits with its second engine :lol:. Its been the least important project for years :lol:
Lmao that's crazy. I remember looking at parts back then and thinking 500 bucks for some Wiseco pistons was unattainable yet now my tune alone costs that much :rofl:

My boy and I were finally able to get our run that we’ve been talking about for a while. He’s a stage 2 ST with full bolt ons and tune, both runs i got him by a car and a half. FeelsGood.gif :pimp:

My boy and I were finally able to get our run that we’ve been talking about for a while. He’s a stage 2 ST with full bolt ons and tune, both runs i got him by a car and a half. FeelsGood.gif :pimp:
Video or it didn’t happen

20180317_171020.jpg
This will do until i throw a supercharger on top :ohwell:

Anyone on here own or has owned a 3rd gen (98-04) Legacy GT? How's the reliability on them?

Gonna be looking for a daily within the 2.5-3k range in the next couple months.

Been slow in this thread lately. They got the first 10th gen Si in the 11s on stock turbo. Not too shabby

I don’t see a full mod list but I think e85, tune, and bolt ons. He had a video about a month ago running low 12s but I think now he did some weight reduction

Oh yeah definitely clutch upgrade cause the stock one can’t handle over 300 hp. I really want to buy a ktuner and see what this thing can do. Although I’d rather not void my warranty :lol:

Last edited:
I never liked tinted lights, looks cheap imo
I agree if it’s not done correctly. It has to be very lightly tinted or else it looks bad to me. Actually I’ve seen lots of newer cars are doing darker tail lights than the traditional bright red. Nissan even offers it as a package I think they black out the head/tail light housings and grill/trim

Cobb tuned STI that I park next to at my job is driven by a girl so while leaving work today we ended up next each other on the road and I hear her coming quick so I decided to pace her :lol: At the next light we talk and get to rolling to which i tell her to take the hit and after spinning in second I hook and just pass her lmao It’s cool to see other enthusiast in your work environment :pimp:

I agree if it’s not done correctly. It has to be very lightly tinted or else it looks bad to me. Actually I’ve seen lots of newer cars are doing darker tail lights than the traditional bright red. Nissan even offers it as a package I think they black out the head/tail light housings and grill/trim
I think Porsche does it as well

Cobb tuned STI that I park next to at my job is driven by a girl so while leaving work today we ended up next each other on the road and I hear her coming quick so I decided to pace her :lol: At the next light we talk and get to rolling to which i tell her to take the hit and after spinning in second I hook and just pass her lmao It’s cool to see other enthusiast in your work environment :pimp:
you ain't get her number tho

Back
Top Bottom