\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Hellcats are great in roll race
Not from a stop
Not really a drag car
The demon is meant to be from a stop
And is a drag car
Even with wider tires
The hellcat STILL can be difficult to put the power down is what folks don’t realize

I like drag racing every now and then especially when im cruising somewhere and someone trys to run me on the freeway. But I really enjoy "powersliding". Alot of people get butt hurt when i say drift because i slide american muscle. Got these tuners in they feelings :lol:.

I like drag racing every now and then especially when im cruising somewhere and someone trys to run me on the freeway. But I really enjoy "powersliding". Alot of people get butt hurt when i say drift because i slide american muscle. Got these tuners in they feelings :lol:.

I CAN ONLY IMAGINE :lol:

How you getting gapped by a base porsche and a focus rs? :smh:

I take it, you never driven a track race before? :lol: Better yet, an autocross (which I don't think is racing.)

It takes a lot more than just having a lot of power; depending on the track, it can hurt you. Tight turns and braking.

I'm not complaining, because I was tailing right behind them. They're much smaller compared to my full size sedan.

Last edited:
When folks think they can take u on the freeway
But u smoke em
Then they finally catch up to u
and try to give u the thumbs
Up
But u give em the
F5BF1F83-FFE6-470A-9002-A1ED8450B817.gif

And smash off faster :lol:

When folks think they can take u on the freeway
But u smoke em
Then they finally catch up to u
and try to give u the thumbs
Up
But u give em the
F5BF1F83-FFE6-470A-9002-A1ED8450B817.gif

And smash off faster :lol:
That’s foul :lol: i give them the dumbs up when I walk em lol

Two Dodges over a Porsche lol.
Id take a chevy or two over a porsche. You guys act like a few seconds at a track is life. And we all know the same people talking about Porsche> don't even track their own cars and even if they do I bet they don't even compete in anything and would buy the automatic :lol:
I mean depending on the time of day
U may have a good stretch of sorts
Kinda
Maybe space to run a few :lol:
People usually slow down for a few lengths and gas it :lol: or if they on the streets they run everything signs lights crosswalks ect

Back
Top Bottom