\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

D7B9E927-FBD4-430D-9715-CF83D7D9A9D3.jpeg

2019 charger hellcat revised fascia

Intake on the grille sort of like the chally

The charger looks so much better than the Challenger to me I wish the charger was the 2D and the chally was the 4D

Thanks man! Yea I thought the same thing, the all chrome lights are so early 2000s :lol: . I'm going to be blacking out all the chrome trim soon too for the same reason.

Thanks bro! Your chally is looking clean :smokin
Thank's brotha, I'm tryna be like you :smokin

The charger looks so much better than the Challenger to me I wish the charger was the 2D and the chally was the 4D
Nah bro, no way!!! I like the Charger but in the look's dept. imo it doesn't get better then the Challenger...they're very true to the OG design. And yes I'm bein hella bias because I own a Challenger haha

Yeah that's bull**** too.

If you aren't good at launching your car in a street race you are getting walked.

Any Joe Blow can't launch a Hellcat or even a 392 without a lot of practice.
Exactly thats what would make it a drivers race. Anybody can read how to drive a manual "in a book" but it takes skill to be able to launch powershift rev matching knowing when to downshift to be in the power ect. You got an automatic you put it in D or "manual mode" and let all the computers do the work. Virtually no skill required

Tryna be Eddie G wit the Low 'Fo

Ill have one soon. Someone tried to trade me their project for my longblock but i felt like it need to much work for it not being a ss. Id rather take a few old schools then a new 100k+ car tbh

Thanks man! Yea I thought the same thing, the all chrome lights are so early 2000s :lol: . I'm going to be blacking out all the chrome trim soon too for the same reason.
Yeah man I’m about to do the same with mine. Idk why Honda gave the Si black grill and other black trim but left the window trim chrome :smh: so that’s what I’ll be doing soon too

Looking forward to buying a charger RT or challenger RT soon any tips on what I should look out for so I don't get a bad deal or bad car? It's time to join the V8 gang

Looking forward to buying a charger RT or challenger RT soon any tips on what I should look out for so I don't get a bad deal or bad car? It's time to join the V8 gang
Don’t buy the 5.7
Get 6.4
Either the TA 392
Scat pack
Or srt
Trust me
Test drove the 5.7 and wasn’t impressed
It was ok
But maaaaan
The start of that 6.4 is special

That’s even more maintenance :lol:
Nah there’s grass everywhere